Should be studying

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was bored again and the school year wasn't even a week in. She was standing on the second floor landing with her wand out and looking down at a hall in the first floor. She had a marker flowting down there but it was hidden in the helms of one of the suits of armor. She wasn't writing an with the marker she was drawing. Whenever someone came by where she was looking the marker would come out and draw on their face. Hoshi couldn't say that this was one of her better ideas but it was something to cure the borem. There was little to do in the school except school work and the occational drama thing but Hoshi hated drama more than she hated school work. The only thing left in Hoshi's mind was to make people laugh whether or not that was at the expence of other people was all the same to Hoshi really. Something that she was thinking about was how she hoped was her boyfriend Sinclair. She wondered if he was in class at the moment where he should be. With that a young lost first year came walking by and Hoshi made the marker do it's job.

Sinclair had just finished his Herbology when he was walking along the first floor corridor. As he was about to walk up the stairs, a first year came running away from the staircase, crying. Now Sinclair was the type of person who feels pity pretty quickly for younger people. But seeing a young 11-year-old boy cry made Sinclair only curious. He doesn't see much crying boys these days, and he thinks it's not appropriate. And there were marks on the boy's face. "Was he bullied?" he asked himself as he continued to the staircase.

But as he looked up, he saw Hoshi holding out her wand, possibly doing a spell. It seemed a really long time since Sinclair saw his girlfriend. During the vacation, he had thought that he's been a really disappointing boyfriend. The truth was that Sinclair was too busy with his long awaited reunion with his little sister that he didn't have any time to think about other things. "Hey! Hoshi!" he exclaimed, waving his hand a little so that she could notice him. He walked up to her with something between a run and a walk. He smiled at her and wondered if she was the one who made the little boy cry.

Hoshi was getting a small design done on a sixth year's cheek while she was running when she head a voice at her side. She saw Sinclair and her smile grew wide. He was even more handsome that she remembered. Hoshi quickly summoned made the marker float up into her hands then went up to Sinclair to give him a long overdue hug. She kissed his cheek then smiled wide. "So I exist for you now Sin-kun." She said in a joking manner.

Hoshi had been so worried about someone that catching on that she was the head Sin that she hadn't really done anything the year before but this year was going to be different. This was not one of her best works but it was a start. "I should write on your forehead 'I will not forget to go to my girlfriend birthday party'." She said while wiggling the marker in the air as if writing. "Backwards so you can see it when you look in the mirror." She said added with an impish grin. She wasn't angry about that really she was just happy to see him.

"Of course you exist." Sinclair replied after Hoshi hugged him. But before he continued talking, he noticed the marker Hoshi was holding and guessed that she really was the one who made the boy cry awhile ago. He looked up from the marker to Hoshi's face. "So what's that you have there?" he asked her, though he knew exactly what the marker was for. It was a change in topic, obviously. He didn't know how to explain why he became so irresponsible last vacation.

Suddenly, after Hoshi talked, she began writing something on his forehead. "W-wait!" Sinclair muttered. But it was too late now. Hoshi was done writing on his forehead. And Sinclair didn't have the time to stop her anymore because guilt had overcame him when he remembered that he didn't attend Hoshi's birthday party. Sinclair gave an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about that, Hoshi. It's just that my sister wanted to spend time with me so much that she ripped the invitation card." he started to explain. But then he shook his head. "But it's not an excuse. Definitely not. So I'm not going to erase this mark." he told her, talking about the one Hoshi wrote on his forehead.

Hoshi laughed then stood to tiptoe to kiss Sinclair's forehead with where the gap in the sign was. "I was board so I decided to play makeover mistress for little bit. Does it matter that the people getting the makeover never wanted it in the first place." She said with a wide grin on her face. Worse had been done to her when she had fallen asleep in class on time when she actually went. The worst part had been that the teacher had even taken it upon herself to put the word 'Stupid' on the top of her cheek.

Hoshi shook her head when he said he wasn't taking the mark off. "It will come off in a few days anyway. You shower don't you?" She said jokingly. Hoshi placed her hand on her cheek and sighed. "I think that part of that is that Snow-chan doesn't want you to be with me." She said pouting. Hoshi liked Snow she really did it was only that Snow seemed to hate Hoshi's guts for reasons Hoshi didn't understand. This being that she normally understood why people didn't like her when they first met her. She stepped away from Sinclair and went to sit on the banister. "I made quiddich alternate again." Hoshi said while sticking the tip of her tongue out. Just once Hoshi wished she could make the actual team and not alternative A.K.A bench warmer.

Sinclair only smiled when Hoshi told him that she was bored. Boredom didn't really affect Sinclair. When he's bored, he enters the library and starts reading some random books. But he knew it wasn't Hoshi's thing to read. She was a restless girl, or so Sinclair thought. "Does that imply that I should kiss you too?" he teased just as Hoshi kissed her forehead. He leaned forward, closer to her delicate face. It would have been the perfect chance for them to kiss. No one was around, no one was there to see. But then, Sinclair smiled and leaned away as he poked Hoshi's forehead. "You should review your lessons instead of playing around, Hoshi." Sinclair muttered with a smile.

The conversation went from boredom to Snow. Sinclair shook his head, dismissing Hoshi's comment. "I'm sure she doesn't hate you. She doesn't hate things that much." Sure, his sister is a little childish. But he was sure that she doesn't hate Hoshi. But then again, the two of them have been really close. Since they were children. And Snow's bratty attitude demanded Sinclair to be always there for her. There was a separation, yes, and it was the first time Sinclair introduced a girlfriend to his sister. "Maybe she's a little annoyed." he admitted to Hoshi. "But I'll talk to her." he said and smiled.

Hoshi laughed "If you feel it's the right time." She said as a blush appeared on her cheeks. Sinclair was so close to her she felt a bit dizzy from the shared air but then he pocked her on the forehead. Hoshi had been fantasizing about her first kiss from Sinclair for a long time but she knew that she would have to be pationt. Sinclair was the first boy that she was willing to wait decades for. "Oh but lessons are so boring!" She exclaimed as she pulled Sinclair closer to her by his tie. "You could offer to help me study though." She whispered as she tilted her head to the side. Just then a scream came from below them and someone was running off with what looked like a carpet of moss on their head.

"Didn't do it, no one saw me, no one can prove anything." She said with a fake innocent look on her face. "It looks like it. Maybe if I give her a joke she can play on someone she would feel better about me." She said biting her lip. Hoshi wondered if that would be a way into Snow's heart. She really liked Sinclair and she really wanted Snow to like her so they could maybe hang out together sometimes.

Sinclair held the back of Hoshi's head and pulled her gently closer to him. His eyes lowered to the ground and pulled away. "I can't even find my sister. How do you suppose you'll find her?" he asked Hoshi with a playful grin. His sister was a restless person like Hoshi. And Sinclair knew, out of experience, that it would be really hard to look for people like them. Most likely, you'll have to wait for them to show up. "I'll give my blessings to you." he told Hoshi, teasing her. He even went as far as place his hand on Hoshi's head, just like the priests in some religions. "By the way, it's rather late. I need to do my homework and such. Gotta go." he told her and waited for her reply.

Hoshi was a bright pink now, she could feel it on her cheeks. She was in no way shape or form shy but there was something about Sinclair that made her burn. "She's around. I've seen her but then you see a little bit of everyone when you travel in the Inbetween." She said. Hoshi was referring to the spaces that lead from one passage to another. The secret spaces that Hoshi knew best of all. There was no way of knowing if she had found them all but she was pretty sure by now she knew a good bit of them to be one of the slyest people in the school.

Hoshi laughed and pushed Sinclair back when he blessed her. "Better men than you have tried to bless a demon like me." She said with her hands on her hips. "And no you don't I didn't get to see you all summer so now homework can wait we are going to the Inbetween!" She said with a finger out. She wasn't about to lose time with Sinclair just because school was back in session.

"I thought the Inbetween was the space between heaven and earth?" Sinclair asked, charmed by the term. He had read a book about the Inbetween before. And he promised himself that when he dies, which was probably close to him now, he wold be in the Inbetween. He'll watch his divorced parents, his little sister, and the students in Hogwarts. He would imagine what he might have done if he ever lived longer. "But what Inbetween are you talking about?"

Sinclair laughed with Hoshi too when she shoved him away. "Better men, you say? Are you talking about our beloved professors? Because if you are, then you're mistaken about them being better than me." he joked. He was actually thinking about a certain professor who he really hates. Or so he thought. "But! Maybe I'm as boring as them, so I take back what I said earlier." Sinclair thought Hoshi would allow him to go now. But she did not. For a moment, Sinclair didn't know what to do or say. There was a long summer, of course. Hoshi was right about that. But after a few seconds, Sinclair knew what he really wanted to do.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Hoshi. I need to do my homeworks." he told her, trying his best not to sound offensive. He needed to have high grades this year. Sinclair knew. He tapped her head and gave an almost apologetic look. He tried his best to make it look like a grateful smile, but ended up screwing it. "I promise I'll be in the Inbetween." And as he said that, Sinclair didn't know if he was talking about Hoshi's Inbetween, or the Inbetween he had read over and over when he was a child.

Hoshi tilted her head. "You mean that earth would be one giant Inbetween?" She asked while looking up. The earth as one giant passage way. One giant Inbetween. "I'm talking about the spaces inbetween floors and walls. The secret passageways that lead from one place to another. Hidden corredors and such." She said with a bright smile but she watched him dim a little.

Hoshi wrinkled her nose playfully. "Your right there arn't many that are better than you." She said a sly grin on her face. Hoshi thought of some of the Professors that had tried and failed to control her. None of it had worked but there was still the thought that they could have enough of her. "You could never be that boring." She said then watched her boyfriend start to think.

Hoshi pouted when he chose homework over her but she could understand his reasons. Hoshi hooked on to Sinclair's arm and sighed. "Guess I have no choice than to go with you. I may actually get something in this time. Wouldn't that give Old Prof. Styx a heart attack." She said laughing "Don't promise that, promise me you'll get lost with me one day." She whispered as she layed her head on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back