Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Sweetest Ava,

Three weeks have quickly gone by. I've settled well in my job. It still feels surreal to be back here as a different person.
I know you're still angry at me but I just hope we'll get through this.
I moved because of you, to be closer. I just hope you can see that.
I can't wait to see you during the break. That is if you want to.
I know I promised every weekend and many times I tried.
But I don't want to pressure you into anything.
Three weekends I attempted to go to you.

I miss you. Give my love to the twins.

Noelle

P.S. I hope you love
this peace offering.

Ava hadn't been waiting for Noelle to write to her. Absolutely not. She was just proving that he wouldn't. She had just laid the twins down for a nap- again, hopefully this time it worked- when the owl arrived. Not suspecting anything at first, she was startled to see it was actually from Noelle. She smiled at the gift and opened the letter, ignoring the slight flush on her cheeks, Ava sat down and scribbled out a reply while the twins were sleeping, making sure to avoid anything that seemed to emotional to deal with.

Noelle-
I'm a bit surprised to be hearing from you, honestly. Settling in is good. Go see Mallory, Charms, she's Sapphire's cousin or Kira's cousin or something, maybe both. And don't start going on about trying to see me- you didn't tell me anything- AGAIN- you can't expect me to be there if I don't know you're there. Really, Noelle. Communication. I'll kick your pretty ass right now if you think you can guilt me into meeting up because you went somewhere I wasn't and expected me to be there. Stop trying to butter me up with gifts, I'm not buying it, and you can keep your 'peace offering'. If you really want to see me, you know damn well where I live.

Avaria,

I've met Mallory, well, her cat, Maxim, found me. *chuckles* I had to deliver him to her office. We had tea and had a lovely chat.

Ava, Ava, Ava...

I know where you are, you were by your window, with Aurora. I know it was her because I vaguely heard you call out Nico's name. Call me a stalker if you want but the last time I passed by there, that was when I saw you. And before you rant away about me not stopping by, I was out for a quick errand. It would be rude of me to interrupt you and just take off after a few minutes.

How are the twins? Have you been eating well? Make sure to get some sleep whenever they are taking a nap. Vader too. Coffee can only do much but sleep is still better.

I'll see you soon.

Noelle

Noelle-

I wouldn't listen to Phillip and you aren't going to get away with it either. Following me around to my classes to make sure I was okay didn't make up for me being alone, and you 'seeing' me at my window doesn't count as you seeing me. I told you before this was going to happen. You have made literally no effort to stop in or arrange a meeting, and you're acting like I'm supposed to be happy you're sending me these self-righteous little notes? We're doing just fine without you, and I don't need you pretending that you care when obviously you aren't going to bother. So like I said last time- GO. AWAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back