Shop till you drop.

Alexissmiled,"what areyou thinking?" she asked him softly she rolled onto her back. Alexis smiled as he yawned."someones sleepy"she laughed she sat up and leant over him and kissed him. she didnt want to go to sleep yet, she didnt want dec to sleep either. She turned her head and watched the waves, throught th window. she rolled onto her side and watched enquisitly.

Dec smiled at Alexis. "I'm thinking I need sleep, but I want to stay awake and spend the night with you..." Dec said sweetly as he let Alexis lean over him and kiss him. "What about you...what are you thinking?" He said, turning his head to see what Alexis was looking at. "Nice view ain't it? Want to go see it? Late night walk?" Dec suggested, it would give the couple something to do, and besides, a walk on the beach sounded incredibly romantic.

Alexis smiled, she wasnt thinking of everything, her head was filled with bliss. she didnt know what to say, would it affend him she didnt respond? she didnt know, she hoped tht he wouldnt notice. "amazing"she aggreed "love to" she smiled looking deeply into his eyes. she wrapped her arms around him. alexis hadnt been wearing much, only a t shirt and a pair of shorts . but she wanted to go.

Dec put his t-shirt back on before picking Alexis up into his arms and walking to the each before putting her down back on her feet. "Here we are." He said in no-time, before turning to her and kissing her passionately. "Look at the sea...it's beautiful isn't it..." Dec smiled as he hugged Alexis then looked at her. "Much like you..." He told her sweetly before beginning to walk along the shore.

lexis smiled at him as she was picked up.as she was placed down she turned to him and wrapped her arms around him and and pressed her hands to his skin of his lower back. she knew that her hands were cold,they aways were. she looked up at him her yes glowwing, she smid."more like you" she whispered. as dec walked off to wards theshore she stood still foor a few minutes taking in the view. she then walked quickly to when he was and linked her hand into his.

Dec smiled, Alexis' hands were cold on his warm skin. "Goodness me you're cold." He joked, with a laugh on the end. Dec wondered if Alexis would join him as he walked along the sea-front, and was glad when he felt her hand link into his. "Hello You." He said, kissing the side of her head as she joined him. Dec then had a cheeky thought, he lifted Alexis up once again then ran into the sea. He didn't run to far, just so that his feet and ankles were covered. Dec then fell to his knees with Alexis still in his arms before putting Alexis down, before sitting in the sea. Dec then lay back in the cold water and pulled Alexis on top of him and kissed her. "Sorry I couldn't resist." He said before laughing, then kissing Alexis again as the water splashed over them.

"im not cold" she smiled"its just my hands" she smiled and giggled."oi dont yo you me " she smiled turnng to fae him making there noses bump. alexis laughed when she was picked up yet again. she was a little shocked so let out a small yelp. she shut her eyes and clung on around his neck. when she felt him rune=ing she was scared on what was happeneing and held herself closer to him.whn he stopped runnign she smiled when she felt the water around her she opened her eyes, her dress began to stick to her. she smiled at him."thanks alot you" she laughed alexis kissed him, putting alot of emotion in, she smiled and shivered. after all the were in the water and in the slight breeze. she wasnt exactly cold though. there was little point her dress being there anymore, i had gone eethrough anyway. alexis smiled and kissed him on the forhead then each cheek. she planted a kisses all overhis face.

Dec laughed as Alexis thanked him. "Hey you called me you..." He joked with her before feeling her kisses all over his face. "Yeah thanks for that." He told her happily before doing the same back, ending at her lips as the water began to make his body cold. "Hmmm it's getting a bit cold...I think I might need to be kissed some more." He told Alexis before he began kissing her lips passionately.

alexis laughed and relaxed a little."so, its me" she smiled and winked at him. aleixs leaned in and placed her hands on the sides of his face and kissed him. she was getting cold now.

(( i cant see what im typing, :p i have tears :p))

Dec smiled throughout the kiss. He hoped him and Alexis wouldn't just be something that only lasted for a few weeks. He wanted to be with her forever. Dec held Alexis by the waist then rolled over so that she was now led against the sand. He kissed her for a second before getting up then running into the sea. "Oh Alexis!!!" He called jokingly, as he swam around in the deeper sea. "Come find me darlin'...I don't think I can cope without you..." Dec said as he pretended to drown. "Help...Help...I'm drowning..." He said, mid-laugh, as he waited for Alexis to come and join him.

Alexis smiled but walked away, she wasnt any good at simming. she turned around and looked up for him, but she couldnt see him. she ran back towards the shore and edged her way towards where she saw him lurking beneath the water. when the water was at her waist she stopped and turned around again, she couldnt do this. she hopedthat dec would swim into shore as she couldnt go any further than waist deep. she waded in again this time a little deeper, she smiled and looked for him "i.i, cant" she said quietly, she considered leaveing, but she couldnt think about waht her life would be like without him.

It didn't take long for Dec to realise that Alexis wasn't comfortable with the deep water. So being the nice and sweet guy that he was, Dec swam back to Alexis and hugged her. "You can't swim can you?" Dec asked, laughing, trying not to embarrass Alexis. It was nothing to be embarrassed about, everyone had something they couldn't do. "Don't worry." He told her, kissing her on the lips again.

"not well" she said smiling nervously se wrappeded her arms around him and leant against him, her head on his heart. she shut her eyes but tilted her head up towards him. shwe wamst the best swimmer but she thought that she could learn, it wsa getting colder by the minuite and as her dress was wett she pulled her self closer to him.

Dec put his arms around Alexis as she hugged him. She felt cold and Dec wondered if they should head back to his for the night. And Dec certainly hoped she would still be there in the morning. "Hey you look cold...do you want my jacket?" He said, before removing his jacket and wrapping it around her. It was a bit wet, but it would keep her warm until they got back to his house. Dec then continued to hug Alexis and kissed the top of her head before whispering into her ear. "Shall we get back to my place?" He asked her softly.

alexis smiled not really ure of what to say "i love you" she said not sure if she should or not. it was the first day she had met him but she loved him and she hoped he feklt the same way, she smiled nervously. she didnt want to go in as sheloved the view but it was getting very cold.

Dec held Alexis close. "I Love You Too." He told her, rubbing her back as he held the hug in attempt to keep her warm. "I love you more than anything in the world...And I mean it..." It may have been there first day together, but Dec felt protective over Alexis and wanted to be with her forever.

alexis smiled and looked up at him her eyes gleaming. she took his hand in her and took a step back up towards his house. she turned and stopped placing both hands on his cheeks and mooving her head closer towards him keeping her eyes locked on his she kissed him.

Dec flinched as Alexis put her cold hands on his cheeks. But then she kissed him and Dec soon forgot about the coldness of her hands. He put his hands on her waist and kissed her back. It was the longest they had ever kissed for, and Dec enjoyed every moment of it as he closed his eyes. As the kiss finished Dec smiled, remaining physically close to Alexis. "You know we only met a few hours ago but already it feels like we've been together for ever." Dec told her sweetly as he smiled at her.

Alexed as smiled as he flinched. " i know"she said smiling and wrapping her arms loosly around his neck. The kiss felt like it had lasted a lifetime. It had been the longest they had kissed for. she was slightly shocked by the moment of it but loved it all the same. " can we go inside?" she asked him quietly.she had gotten cold , her dress was wet and the tide must of een on its way in as the watter surrounding then had gotten deeper.

"Yeah sure." He softly replied when Alexis asked if they could go inside. He put a protective arm around her as they walked back to his house. Dec unlocked the front door when they reached his house again then walked in, holding the door open for Alexis before collapsing onto the sofa. "Come here, I want a cuddle." He told her as he lay on his back on the sofa. "So how about, we apperate back to yours, you can go and get some dry clothes, then we can come back here, and if you want to you can stay the night." He suggested with a sweet smile.

alexis giggled as he playfully told her to come to him. she shook her head and then walked over and sat nect to him."sure " she said as she stood up to go back to the house. " come on then what are you waiting for" she said winking at him. she took his hand and dragged hi off of the sofa. she turned back towards him and smiled.

Dec laughed as Alexis dragged him off the sofa, he remembered what they were going to do now. "Oh yeah...dry-clothes...right..." Dec said smiling sweetly at Alexis. "So where do you live?" He asked, if they were going to apperate there he needed to know, Apperating was a tiring business if they travelled too far. Dec winked back at Alexis then chuckled. He kissed her forehead as he took both of her hands then smiled at her, waiting for her response to his question.

Alexis smiled at him when he finally remembered what he had imposed on doing. "come on ill take you there, it wont take that long" she smiled. She took his hand and led him out the door nd started to walk towards where she lived. after a few minutes her house was in sight. she led him up to th door and let herself in. she led dec over to the sofa and sat down next to him. After a few minutes she rememeberedwhat they should be doing. "Ill be back in a minute." she ran up the stairs into her room, a few minutes later she reappeared wearing a coral dress . she walked into the room and sat next to him again.

Dec looked around Alexis' living-room while she went and got changed. It was a decent place. When she came back in a dress, Dec smiled. He put her arm around her then kissed her cheek. "Well don't you look gorgeous." He told her happily, he was forever the charmer. "Nice place by the way..." He told her sweetly.

Alexis smiled and curled up next to him. "thanks, but you cant say much handsome" she laughed. "The place was my parents now its just me here when the others are in school.... so what do YOU want to do?" she smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back