Shooters Effect

Erica Cade

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
There weren't many pubs that Erica liked but the one in Obsidian Harbour was sure fine. It was a small pub where only the regulars come, she was sure one of them. She hated being in the crowds though her job required it, moreover her former job. Erica ordered her fifth shot of her three wise men shooter drink. Her face was burning red as her body laid on the counter. "Wai... Waiter" she started to laugh as the waiter came toward her. "One more please" she felt like throwing up but then the feeling left so she decided to give it a go. The ex clients wouldn't stop bugging her and they were driving her insane, all these drinks were worthed.

Edward wasn't sure what he thought of New Zealand so far. But he had to admit he liked how free it felt. In the U.S the magical community was a constant lock down, New Zealand felt more relaxed and he cohld get used to that. Edward made his way into one of the pubs in Obsidian harbour, he felt like grabbing a drink before heading home. After being served by the bar tender he turned his attention to the woman at the end of the bar. "Erica? How you doing?" He asked approaching her. His friend looked a little worse for wear so he probably needed to help her. "I think you've had enough don't you think?"

Erica took the shooter glass in front of her and dumped the whole liquor in her mouth. Her body completely dropped on the counter as her hand let go of the glass causing it to fall and break into pieces. A familiar voice came to approach Erica, she rolled her head to see who it was. "If it isn't Edward Cade" she started laughing and sat up and did her best to maintain her balance. "You are a piece of sh*" Erica pushed him, she almost fell to the side but ended up maintaining her balance. "How is she doing? Your little sl*t" they hadn't been together for such a long time but the alcohol was affecting her and it brought back memories of their relationship.

Erica looked a shadow of the bright, beautiful woman tha Edward had once dated as she slumped over the bar. Putting aside his own drink he put his arms around her to steady her after her attempt to push him. "I see life has been good to you," Edward said half joking half concerned. "Come on, it's time to take you home," Edward said lifting her off the bar stool and onto her feet. He wasn't sure where she lived but if all else failed he would take her back to his place and let her sleep it off. He'd rather he get her home however.

Without her realizing Edward had just held her and got her off her seat. "Edwaaard" she looked at him and planted a kiss on his lips. "You're a useless pric*" she said before snaking her arms at him and managed he balance. Her half closed eyes then met Edward's as she started laughing and poked his nose. "Why did you leave me?" she pouted before planting her lips on his roughly, slowly biting his lower lip. "I've always loved you" she said between the kiss and roughly grabbed his bum.

Edward sighed. If her posture wasn't enough of a give away, mentioning their breakup was proof thaf Erica was wasted. He ignored her question, they both knew why they broke up and it would do no one any favours to relive it. "Erica you need some sleep," He said between her kissing him with varying forms of passion and roughness. As temptdd as he was to kiss her back, there was nothing sexy about how drunk she was. "Right thats it, come with me," He said lifting her off her feet and carrying her outside. Once out in the cool air he took her to the alley where he apparated her to his house and took her inside. "Wait heren," He said and disappeared for a moment returning with a mug of black coffee. "Drink," He demanded.

Erica felt her body being lifted off the ground and she started to hit Edward "let me go!". Suddenly they were in Edward's place "What the h3ll!?" she crashed on the couch and made herself comfortable. When Edward was about to go out of her sight Erica started to whine "Don't leave meee" oh gosh was she irritating. Edward came back with black coffee and Erica quickly sat up with her shirt so messy that a lot of her flesh was showing. "Now who are you to tell me what to do? You little piece of sh*!" she yelled.

Edward took out a vial from his pocket and poured it into the coffee cup and handed it to Erica. From where he was sat he had a great view of all of her exposed flesh, it was quite the sight, but she was drunk and he needed to focus on sobbering her up. Perving on her would have to wait. "Just drink this it will sober you up I promise," He said holding the cup so it was under her nose hoping she would take it from him.

The mug was an inch away from her nose that she could smell the hideous potion mixed with the coffee. She decided to drink it anyway and placed the mug on the coffee table right in front of her. "Oh no" she covered her face and leaned down to her laps. "I am sooo sorry" she was utterly embarrassed, she knew how embarrassing she could be when she is drunk. "I didn't do anything stupid, did I?" she wished for the earth to just swallow her. How could she end up in Edward's house, she must've done something ridiculous.

Edward laughed when he saw the horrified look on Erica's face when she started to sober up."Yeah hello to you too," He didn't know where to start when she asked him what she had done. She had said a lot and he couldn't possibly tell her all of it. "Oh you know, you told me you still love me and asked why I left you, normal drunk stuff," He laughed taking the empty cup and placing it on the table. "Can I get you anything else?" He asked.

"Ohh just kill me now" Erica wanted to die right away, how could Edward be there when she was far from sober? "No, thank you for this" she lifted the mug and thanked him. "I am soo sorry for making your life even harder. By the way, what is it with you... You look..." she fixed his hair, perhaps it was all because of her being drunk and messing with him. "Charming" she finished and smirked. Erica then noticed that her shirt was lifted up, she quickly pulled it down and looked at Edward in his eyes.

Edward nodded as Erica thanked him and laughed at her reaction to his news. It sound lretty embarrassing to her increasingly sober self. To him it was funny, though it hadn't been. He didn't like thinking about breaking up with Erica. When she told him he looked charming he grinned and at first wasn't sure what to day. "What are you talking about I've always looked this good, you're just drunk," He laughed and nudged her. Edward watched with disappointment as she pulled at her shirt to cover herself up. He could never get enough of her, even now.

Erica smiled and laid her head on his laps "Hey Edward". Erica started to feel sentimental that she was in Edward's place. "I've always loved you" Erica was an expressive woman who wasn't afraid in telling how she felt. She had never forgotten him though she had to be away from him for quite a while. "I'm sorry, I should probably go" she sat back up and fixed her black leather jacket. Edward might not loved her back and she would just make a fool out of herself.

When Erica laid her head in his lap it was like they were back in the common room at Hogwarts. Staying up all night talking, making plans for the future about how'd they'd be together forever. It hadn't worked like that but when Erica told him she had always loved him, this time more sober, perhaps they had a chance. He grabbed her hand to stop her from standing up. "Erica, I've always loved you too," He smiled and kissed the back of her hand and pulled her back down to her him and slipped his arms around her waist.

Erica didn't see that coming, she didn't expect for Edward to say those sweet words. She placed her hand on top of his hands. The woman took her jacket off and sat comfortably, resting her head on Edward's chest. "Maybe cupid's playing a trick on us, but at least it works" she smiled and and shook her head. "Do you remember when we talk about having kids and live in a farm and have our kids all soaked up in mud?" oh those good ol' days. "I... I could never move on from you, you've always been there in my heart you know. Ha... What have you done to me?" she chuckled. Oh she did not see this coming, oh she did not.

Edward smiled as Erica took a trip down memory lane, he did remember the story she told. When they were dating they would often talk about kids and how they would spend their lives together but it never came about. Yet they found themselves back in each others lives and it was clear the spark was still there. "Of course I remember, how could I forget something like that," He said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I never got over you either, I never wanted to. What ever I did, you've done the same to me," Edwards squeezed Erica's hand, wondering where the night was heading.

All these time Erica had no idea that Edward shared the same feelings as her. If only she had just owl him and bluntly tell him what was going on. "Edward, I have to tell you something" she took a deep breath and sat up, facing him. "I was pregnant with your baby 12 years ago. i didn't tell you because my parents kicked me out of the house and I didn't want you to be with me out of pity." she stopped to see his reaction. "He looks just like his father and has his father's trait. Erica took Edward by his hand hoping that he wont he mad at her. "I named him Jackson Cade, the name that you used to favor. He's 11 years old and has just got his letter from Hogwarts New Zealand" she placed her hand on his cheek and gently caressed it. "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier" she sighed as her fingers traced Edward's jaw and to his lips.

The playful atmosphere soon evaporated when Erica revealed thay she had something to tell him. He couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. A son? 11 years old! How could she keep it from him for so long. "Erica, how could you keep that from me?I've missed eleven years of my sons life," Edward removed his hands from her and placed them on the back of his head while he tried to process the news. "We talked about having kids, why did you think I'd be with you out of pity, I loved you...I still do," He paused, thinking about his options. Edward was hurt byt he knew what he needed to do. "Erica Norton, we've lost so much time, time I could have known my son, time we could have been happy, lets not waste anymore time, marry me,"

Erica was a lawyer who knew what was right and wrong and she realized how wrong she was. "I... I didn't want you to stay with me just because of Jackson. Oh Edward I was a young girl, give me a break" she took Edward's hand and squeezed it hoping for him to forgive her. She did not see this coming, where Edward told her that he loved her. And what? Did he just proposed? Erica laughed thinking that he was being sarcastic. They've just met for a very long time how would it be possible for him to think about marrying Erica? "Y-y-you're serious?" her facial expression began to be as serious as she could be.

Edward laughed, it was crazy to ask and he knew it. They hadn't seen each other in years but it felt like no time had passed since it was just the two of them in the common room planning their life together. They could have that, Edward had some making up to do when it came to his son but he wanted it. He wanted to be with the woman he had loved since he was a kid, he wanted his family. "I know its a little crazy, but I've loved you since I was just a little older than Jackson, I've never wanted to be with anyone but you, so yes I'm serious, marry me,"

Erica didn't even move an inch when Edward explained how serious he was. This must be a dream! "Mrs Cade doesn't sound do bad hey?" she traced both of her index and middle fingers on his knee, slowly walking to his inner thigh as she bit her lower lips and locked her eyes at Edward. A smirk appeared on her face as she got on Edward's laps and placed his arms locked by her legs. She started to tickle her man, torturing him, she knew how ticklish Edward was. She had done it over and over again back when they were still in school, it worked whenever he was mad and it should work now. Erica laughed as the nostalgic train took her to a sentimental journey. She kept on tickling Edward as she saw his face turning red. "Admit that I'm better than you" she re quoted from her younger self.

Edward nodded, Mrs Cade did sound good. Erica Cade always had a nice ring to it, Edward could remember finding an old notebook of Erica's with the name scribbled all over it. He teased her months after that. Edward watched as she climbed onto his lap after teasing him and wondered what her next move would be. He did not expect her to start tickling him like she used to. "No stop stop," He pleaded to no avail. "Ok fine you win, you're better than me," He laughed, letting the nostalgia wash over him before he leaned toward her and kissed her. "So is that a yes?" He asked.

Erica finally stopped and laughed so hard that she could barely breathe. "Ohhh Edward Cade you've never changed" she said between her laugh and finally catch her breath. "Oh darl, such an early Christmas gift." she leaned over and kissed him back, holding him close to her. "That's a yes" she whispered on his ears and playfully sucked on the back of his neck, giving him a small bite to leave a mark. "Now that hickey is to repel those women away from my man" she placed her lips on Edward's once more. Erica rested her forehead against Edward as she remembered about her son "I'll have to talk to Jackson about this. He'll agree, I'm sure he will." a smile appeared on her face. "You're a dad" her smile grew wider, she couldn't believe that her family is now completed.

Edward was ecstatic when Erica agreed but he didn't have chance to say anything before she sucked on the back of his neck to leave a mark to ward off other women. "Erica, no one can even come close to stealing me away," Edward barely got the words out before Erica's lips were on his again. She was feeling particularly affectionate since his proposal which he aas certainly enjoying. When she rested her forehead against his own he let her words sink in. He was a dad. Edward had only known it for a few minutes but it changed everything, "I'm a dad," He repeated quietly before kissing Erica again.

"When do you want to get married?" Erica asked gently as she caressed Edward on his cheek, oh she loved him, she loved him as much as she loved her son, Jackson. Erica was a lawyer, all the paper works would be done in a minute so getting married would be easy. She was glad that she finally is ending up with Edward. She was worried about Jackson meeting any other Cade in school, but it's all good now. "Come on, let's go upstairs" she pulled him into a deeper kiss. "You're mine, mine alone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back