Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie couldn't quite push down the nervousness at her next delivery. April was one of the seekers she seemed to have the best luck against, and she had done quite a lot of damage to the younger girl during quidditch matches. It was just a game of course, they were all just doing what they were supposed to, but Lizzie couldn't help but worry that the younger girl would either bear a grudge, or think of Lizzie as frightening or mean. She enjoyed her role on the pitch, but didn't want anyone to think she was a violent person outside of games. So when she spotted April outside she put on her most cheerful smile as she approached the girl, giving almost a nervous wave. "Hi April..." Lizzie smiled, stopping once she was a reasonable distance from April. "I've got a rose delivery for you..."

April liked Valentine's day a lot, but she had decided not to deliver any roses. She had done it once, but after the first few it had gotten kind of boring. Right now, she was looking for one of her friends to hang out with. She would like to spend Valentine's day with someone she could laugh with. Like Kauri, or Norton, or Perry. The best way to spend any day in late summer was outside, so she was looking around the Great Lawn to see if she could find anyone she wanted to hang out with. But when she was approached by someone, she turned. Only to frown warily at the beater who had gotten her into the hospital wing more than once. "Hi..." She said carefully, wondering what she wanted. But she brightened considerably when the girl said she had a rose for her. "Oohhh! Gimme!"

Lizzie could understand April being wary of her but it still stung. As much as she enjoyed her role on the Quidditch pitch, Lizzie didn't actually want anyone to be scared of her. She tried to keep her expression extra-nice, relieved when April cheered up at the mention of roses, laughing a little at the girl's eagerness. "Sure thing, here you go!" She said happily, plucking the bright yellow rose and its message from her basket and handing them over to the young seeker. "Happy Valentines day!"
APRIL!!! YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD! THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND!! FROM NORTON

Any Quidditch grievances were forgotten the moment the girl told her she had a rose for her. April moved closer happily, her eyes trained on the pretty yellow rose. It was the second one she received today, and that was two more than she had sent herself. She really had to give a few people some big hugs. She took the rose from the older girl and read the note eagerly. "Oh! It's from Norton, he's one of my best friends and also a beater." Like you. She told the girl happily. The note was so cute, it made her grin a lot. "I should thank him!"

Seeing the younger girl so happy warmed Lizzie's heart, and she was relieved that she was able to do something to make April smile, after their encounters on the quidditch pitch. When the young seeker said who her rose was from Lizzie recognised the name at once, familiar with the Hufflepuff beater's unfortunate luck in games, though she certainly wasn't going to mention that now. "Oh, that's awesome!" Lizzie said happily instead, giving April a bright smile. "It's always good to be friends with your teammates." Pleased to have made April happy, Lizzie glanced down at the remaining roses in her basket. "I should get going though. Enjoy the rest of your day!" She said cheerfully, before heading off to look for her next rose's recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back