Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Awesome People of HNZ! HELLO. ^_^
I can't help but post a new PD thread for my characters, I just can't stop myself. Okay.
Also, if we have plots and or thread that I may have forgotten do PM me about it! :correct:
There's something addictive about new plots and I'm hoping to get amazing ones through posting this! :wub:
..and here they are! I'm going to post some of my characters coz' they need a few RP's.</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Yerik Rhys Price
tumblr_m5eq3seKwk1rpwd9j.gif

My baby is back! And by that I mean Nicholas Hoult! I've missed using him, so badly. Now for his summary. Sixth Year Prefect, Hogwarts Monthly Editor-in-Chief and Co-Captain for Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. Yerik Rhys is clever, sincere and sometimes visionary. Education is his main priority, other than family. Loves to read book, more on history. Seek the next challenge and the next big adrenaline rush, is also athletic and loves sports by all means. Like to meet people in foreign lands and learn foreign languages.Will not follow the rules if they don't believe that the rules are right and just. Is very much open-minded and trust-worthy though he prefer to spend some time alone. Can be honest to the point of cruelty, and will upset more sensitive individuals with their often accurate but not very diplomatic statements. Can also take the truth about himself, at least more of the truth than others can, and so he seek to impose truths on others even when sensitivity is called for. Yerik is socially inept and has a lot of troubles with engaging a conversation with someone. He would do anything to help someone in need. As for his blood status, he think that the only one who deserves him as a husband is a pureblood, though he isn't against muggle-borns, half-bloods, mixed bloods to be his friends. Note: I took that from his Bio. Haha. I'm so sorry for boring you, if you've read all of that then I applaud you. Now, what I need are friends, prefect friends, love interests, a girlfriend. I am seriously in need of someone for the love department for Yerik. *cough Pat* *cough Arty* Preferably this year, a year older or younger than him will do. As long as it's near his age. Also, it would be awesome to RP with a Professor he had classes with so if you're interested, do reply. Thank You for reading this long post about Yerik, really.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell
tumblr_inline_mibpatpANm1qz4rgp.gif

Also known as Enzo! I need him to step up his game and I've decided to use him a lot more. This guy above is a total ladies man, a flirt, and an auror looking for a relationship. Enzo is a Durmstrang Graduate and after graduating he instantly joined Falmouth Falcons as their new Keeper. Also he's a Auror and tries to juggle his two careers in life. He's famous for being a flirt and being a gentleman too. Currently staying in his new home, that was bought by his uncle. Enzo is a person who likes adventure to explore new things and to meet new people. Witty and bright, and can be great company. All though he comes from a family of intelligent people Enzo is lazy and a laid back person. Somebody who is looking for fun, excitement and adventure in life.Freedom loving, who like to live life on their own terms. Unknowingly a part-veela but he'll find it soon enough. He's now twenty one and yes single. I need just one lady, one special lady to melt his heart. Someone who's willing to have a relationship with him, like a serious thing but not too serious like as in marriage as his final is already set. Perhaps their relationship can go for months, but it'll end as soon as it gets too long. Preferably, someone who already knows Enzo and who Enzo already knows, like a friend or a lady he met with before.

Eddie Gavreel Bliss
tumblr_manhos68iA1qgltk8o1_500.gif

Meet my newest character, thus he's a first year in HNZ; Slytherin. Eddie maybe lacks of useful talents, but he knows how to make people laugh. Some people would probably call him dumb, but he doesn't care about other peoples opinions. He's very sarcastic and really open, he always says what's on his mind. That intimidates some people. He can't be serious about anything and likes to annoy people, young or old. He's an only child, so in his mind he gets what he wants. Eddie can be brutal to a point that some people can really loath him, but he's not bothered by it like really. Eddie is on of those class clown, not always paying attention to what his professors try to teach him. He's smart but too lazy to use his mind, and likes to fool around most of the time. Is someone who you either get along with, or you don't. But in a lot of situations, his cocky attitude and sometimes rude words, can make you dislike him before his opinion can even come about. He did what he wanted with life in the most arrogant way. He loved to get under people'ts skin. It was what he does in his free time. People think of him being the most confident arrogant human being that ever walked upon this words. He has a way with words and he knows it. Eddie is manipulative and can get people to do things he wants them to do. I haven't made his bio yet, but I am currently working on it. I need friends, enemies, frenemies, girls to annoy for him.

I can offer my three guys for you here at the moment but if you'd like to RP with my other characters do PM me and just in case here:
Cosette Mayfair
, Khione Hawthorne, Clea Everett-Price, Quincy Ashe Cavell, Sui Chin Ying, Solenn Goldameir, Milena La Fleur,
Shanon Maybelle, Harold Garrison, Raffaelo Menzure, Tobias Markovic and Mizelea Brooks. Thank you for reading this topic!​
~Mintzy ♥​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Hi Mintzy!

I need to get Preston some relationships too, so I can offer him to RP with either Yerik (maybe he can get into some trouble and Yerik catches him) or as a friend/enemy for Eddie.

...just when I thought no one would reply. Thanks Cyndi! :trolol:
Could you tell me a few deets about Preston? Yerik and Preston seems well to RP. ^_^
As for Eddie, maybe he can annoy Preston depending on what he's like?

Preston is a muggleborn boy from a rich family. He doesn't talk about his blood status, but he doesnt stop people from thinking he is a pureblood since most of his friends are purebloods. He isnt a troublemaker per se, but he doesnt avoid it either. Lately, he has become more aware of girls and he is becoming a bit girl crazy. Preston is friendly most of the time.

Hey there!!

I'm also lacking on RPs for my firstie, Mitch. I haven't been online much due to a bit of problems, but I can manage to give a decent reply in my RPs. xD ...

Hanna Mitchelle Freecss is the only daughter of the Freecss family. She is a spoiled and annoying brat at times, but also childish, naive during some times as well. She is never afraid to tell each and everyone how she feels especially when she's annoyed. Mitch is also rather talkative when with someone she can agree with it. Frequently, she doesn't get along well with Hufflepuffs as she would rather prefer to be in Slytherin.

I can offer her as anything you like. xD . Not really good with these things so I only adapt during the actual RP...

Cyndi : It's weird though but I can actually see them as being friend, like during their first encounter Eddie may tease him and all but the two would end up as friends. What do you think? ^_^

Marga : Hey! Now, as for Hanna and Eddie. I can see them as enemies, like Eddie would annoy the hell out of her. Probably the two would talk back at each other but only using childish words and the like. He wouldn't like her at all, also Eddie won't waste his time arguing with a girl too. So, I'm predicting it to be an 'annoyance relationship', and an enemy to gain in the future. :)

That sounds good to me. If you can start something and PM me the link, I'll reply when I am able to. :)

Sounds good to me! ^_^ ... Would you rather I start it? Or do you want to start it?

Hey Mintzy ^_^

Obviously with exams I'm 'off' HNZ at the moment, but we can still plan, right?!

We have the thread for Alice and Yerik! Yay! And I will reply to that soon, I promise :r

But I was also thinking we could do something with Enzo and Amelia Johnson again. They've met before, but they didn't get along due to character clash. However, Amy has grown up since and is moving on in life from her slutty, b!tchy character. She has just become a chaser for the Quibberon Quafflepunchers and is really into quidditch (funnily enough). I was thinking that maybe they could meet, and just see how it plays out? She is also a part-veela (incase you forgot) and so there could be mutual attraction there? I don't know... any thoughts?

If you are still looking for a girl for Eddie to annoy, I can offer Jasmine Smith. She is a shy, firstie puff and so would share some lessons with him. She tries to stay out from the radar of attention, and it would really upset/panic her if someone gave her attention to be mean to her. She is a complete sweetheart and the evil side of me thinks it would be a laugh to see how she would respond to someone like that.

Yeh, so there are some thoughts! haha please pick, choose, discard etc as you wish! I'll be back around (ooc) end of June (properly back on) to rp properly etc, but we can still plot/plan if you want!

Let me know x

:hug:

Ai Edogawa said:
Sounds good to me! ^_^ ... Would you rather I start it? Or do you want to start it?
Marga : Got confused a lil' bit there. Lol. Could you? Pretty Please :D
Cyndi : I'll make and post a topic soonish and PM it to you! :)
Kate : Kate! :hug: Why don't we give Amelia and Enzo a try and see if there's a spark between the two?
:r As for Eddie, Jasmine sounds an easy target to annoy so I'm totally in. Whenever you're free. ^_^

:hug: Hi!

So, I have a first year Gryffindor named Caroline Beckett. This is her...
jennifer-lawrence-giggle.gif

Caroline is a first year Gryffindor much to the disappointment of her parents who were both Slytherins at Hogwarts Scotland. She has blonde hair and light grey eyes. Caroline is from a rather snobby, elitist family. They are of magical decent and she is a metamorphmagus. She is originally from England, but her family moved to New Zealand when she was around the age of five. Her family has money and is not bashful about showing it. However, Caroline tries not to be a snob even though she has been raised to be one. She is not afraid to speak her mind though she can be shy at first. Once she has decided to do something, nothing will make her change her mind. Caroline is very strong-willed and stubborn. Caroline wants to do well at Hogwarts in order to please her parents who are rarely pleased with anything that she does. She is a smart girl. She loves to read, but she also loves to be outdoors. Caroline adores Quidditch, and she is an alternate chaser on Gryffindor's house team.

I don't have much else going for her so I'm really up for whatever you think of.

Oh and I still have Katheryn for Harrison if you are still interested in that.

Kait! :hug:
Caroline is adorable! I can see her RPing with either Khione or Eddie, for Khione the two can be friends since both are unique in their own way + Qudditch as their common interest. As for Eddie, I can't decide being friends or enemies. She can be like his female friend though if you want to? Plotting schemes? Or just have fun? Depends on how their thread will bloom. So what do you think? :r

Harrison? xD Harold + Garrison? Anyway, he's currently dating someone and the romance section for him is now occupied but if you have anything in mind feel free to throw it in! :)

Hey Mintzy! :hug:
So I was just wondering if Desislava and Raffelo were still on, and if you'd like to start something with them? Or do you want to plot more (because we all know how much fun that is!) ^_^
~Tenilee

What about Isla? You still good for that?

I'm up for either one! Or both of them!
I could see her getting along with Khione and Eddie. I haven't rped with Caroline that much so I'm still developing her character. I think that it would be fun to try this out. Maybe Eddie and Caroline first? I can start something if you want.

And oops. Yes. I meant Harold ^_^ At one point you had mentioned him with Katheryn. I don't really have anything in mind.

Tenilee! :hug:
YES! Totally! I just need break him up with his current gf for that to happen. I'll update you on that! ^_^
Teigs : Very much! Whenever you're free! :)
Kait : Eddie and Caroline it is! Could you? I'd appreciate that! Oh, right. Himm, I haven't used him for a while though currently his in this plot so I think I'm good. ^_^

Yerik Rhys Price said:
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Yerik Rhys Price
*cough Arty*​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">
Shhh. :r
It will happen! Top secret plotting for the win!

Yerik Rhys Price said:
Tenilee! :hug:
YES! Totally! I just need break him up with his current gf for that to happen. I'll update you on that! ^_^
Okay, you just send me a PM whenever you're ready! :hug:

I'm just that excited Arty. :p
No one wants Enzo? :( *cough Pat cough* I wonder of that works too. :r

Sorry I took so long to reply. I am currently busy but in about 4-5 weeks, I will be pretty much free :)

Mintzy :hug:

Any-who I would so bring back Adalyn for Enzo ;) They've had some interesting experiences in the past and I've missed roleplaying as her very much :3

Well since I've been inactive for awhile, last time I had her around she was just basically on run seeing the world so Whatever is up with Enzo can be up with here ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back