Shhhhh!!! the books are sleeping

Clover Alfred

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
It was quite odd that she's in the library, maybe she misses it and want's to spend time with it. Making her way at the back of the library, she quietly sat at the corner and bring out her favourite book that she didn't quite read for ages. Clover took a quick peek on the hallway and started to read her book, lucky no one will ever annoy her here in the library.

Sam wandered down to the library, he had a book to return, and wanted to get a new one out. After returning one, and finding one about the dark arts, Sam headed to a spot to read for a little while. He sat down near another girl who was reading her book

"Hello" he said, opening the first page of his book.

Clover glare at the person who greeted her does everyone know about relaxation? she asked to herself. Shook her head slightly she raised a little her book and continue to read and not bothering to say something back at the person who is a boy.

Sam gave a smile and held up his book as well. He put his head down and began to read. While he was turning a page, he managed to rip a page.

"Opps" he mumbled to himself before muttering Reparo.

[spelling on reparo is probably wrong, but you know what I mean xD can't be bothered to search it up]

Clover heard a sound that was like ripping a paper, she gripped her book tighly at the sound and put her book down. "What did you just do?" Clover snare at the boy across from her. She hates hearing that sound especially from books.

Sam gave a cough

"Erm, nothing"

Clover snatched the book from the boy and examine the book, she raised one eyebrow and gave it back to the boy. "Glad you know repairing charms." Clover told the boy and went back on reading her own book.

Sam laughed.

"Of course I know charms" he replied "Do I really look that stupid" he asked jokingly, and after all he was in Ravenclaw for a reason, not that he bragged about that.

"Sam Moore by the way, and you?" he then asked, thinking he may as well intorduce himself.

"Yes" Clover mumble as she raised once again her book. It was then the boy introduce himself, she rolled her eyes behind her book. "Clover Alfred." She told him, now slowly placing down her book. Why am I even talking to this guy? she asked herself.

Sam laughed lightly when the girl said Yes.

"Thanks" he said in a sarcastic tone, but at the same time, not trying to offend the girl.

"So hows the book?" he asked, striking up a conversation.

It was then that Sam asked her how's the book, "What book?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Clover looked slowly from her book, "Oh, you mean my book ... Its fine, Its just about flowers and how to plant them nicely." Clover told him and was smiling for the first time in the history of Hogwarts.

Sam laughed once when Clover got confused.

"Yeah, yours" he reminded her, with a smile "About flowers huh, so do you herbology then?" he asked interested. He never really had a favourite subject, he enjoyed all of them, he liked learning different things.

"Yes, I like herbology. Its my favorite subject but not with the teacher. I prefer it with the subject only." Clover exclaimed. She then looked a the book and nod to it, "So, what's your's?" Clover asked. The book that almost died because Sam ripped it.

[sorry for quick post]

"Cool" Sam replied. "Oh, my books about the Dark Arts" he replied.

Clover's eyebrow curled up, "Why dark arts?" She asked curious why this boy likes dark arts. "Is it for defense or how to learn dark arts?"

"I'm interested in them" Sam answered "Defense mostly" he then told her, Sam thought dark arts was an fascianting in-depth topic, yet could be very dangerous, and muderous.

"I think I'd like to become an Auror" he explained to Clover, it would be a hard yet rewarding job.

[Lame post, but I had to post cause I haven't in ages, so sorry!! Plus computers batt is about to run out so gotta go]

"You want to be an Auror ...?" She trailed off, Clover hate Auror's as her parents are Death Eater she will be one too when Clover got out of Hogwarts. She gulped silently, "Why that profession?" Clover asked, her nervous smile went on.

"Maybe" Sam replied "Well, it would be interesting right? Plus, death eaters kill innocent people as well" he stopped "I don't really know though, I was also thinking about a professor, or to work at the ministry" he told her. He was lost in thought for a second them smiled ruefully. "Anyways, I have a couple more years to decide on that"

"Anything you want to be in the future?"

"Yeah, Death Eaters kill innocent people." She agreed sadly because she knew that her parents killed someone because its their job. Clover closed her book slowly and placed it aside, Sam asked her want she wanted to be int he future, "Of course to be a death eater!" She said excitedly not even thinking what she had said. "Um... I mean to be a healer." Clover laughed nervously and bit her lips.

Sam heard her answer "Really? Why?" he asked her quietly, curious yet slightly sadden by the knowledge. He was sure some people of the Moore blood had been Death Eaters before, but he didn't want to follow it. He'd seen on death of a loved one before, and he knew what it was like. He didn't want to hurt anyone elses loved ones.

Clover groaned as Sam catch what she had said, of course its embarrassing. "My parents wanted me to be like them and I'm just following orders." Clover told him sadly it was because the boy whose across from her wanted to be an Auror and she wanted to be a death eater, Clover doesn't wanted to hate Sam for that. "Let's just forget it, it will never even be stop." Leaning her head on her folded arms in the table, she felt silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back