She's my age?

Lance Mordred Vladimir

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Brightstone Village was crowded, just as it has been since Lance arrived in New Zealand. He was really excited about the sorting since it's so near now. And not just the sorting, but the whole magical adventure that will unfold itself when he finally steps inside Hogwarts. It was like a dream come true to someone like him, a muggle born, to find out that life really was exciting. Not just the busy school life with algebra, chemistry, and school bus. "Magic, here I come."

Sasha wanted to stay away from her pink house as far as possible. Because this time, Sasha's mama hired a baby sitter who anyone might describe as someone who is more like a jail guard than a baby sitter. And Sasha doesn't need baby sitters now, anyway, because she was eleven year old. Old enough to take care of herself.

Sasha decided to go strolling at Brightstone village. (It would have been Bleak Street if it weren't for that embarrassing experience she had had when she was there.) It was a sunny morning and people kept on bumping her for some reason. "Intimidating me again. People are so selfish." she muttered to herself and was about to say more when she saw a boy about her age (taller than her, of course) who seemed to be new in town. Sasha walked to the boy and looked up at him. "Are you new here?"

It was a bit of a surprise for Lance to see a small girl in front of him. The girl had asked him if he was new here, and he wondered if it was worth it to lie. They would soon find out, of course. "Yes, I'm new here. What's your name, little girl?" he asked as he tapped the girl's head as though he was talking to a young kid.

Sasha frowned when the boy started patting her head. Sasha knew the boy was thinking that she was younger than him. And of course it was not true. Almost everyone thinks that way when they meet Sasha (But she was never used to it.) "I'm Alexandra Bellstorm, but people call me Sasha. And I'm eleven! Stop treating me like a kid..." she said with a pout, which made her look more like a child. She looked up still to the boy and noticed that he was pretty tall for his age (even for Sasha's height). "You're tall. How old are you?" This was a rather worthless conversation they were having, but Sasha's always talking nonsense. And this would help her escape from her worries too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back