She's back

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
The village was quite abandoned today, it seemed. It was odd not to see students running around, and adults window shopping. The only noticeble person was a black haired girl sitting on a park bench zapping blades of grass with her wand. She appeared to be incredibly bored, the expression on her face made it seem as if she yearned to be elsewhere.... perhaps with a certain person.

Rosemarie was walking through the village shopping for a few last minute things for school as she was starting school soon. She stopped near a black haired girl, her gaze going around the village, making sure that no one that was a threat to her was here. She wasn't supposed to be out yet, and her father would punish her badly when she arrived back home and the house elves told him, but at the moment he was out so she took her chance and snuck out of the house just to go out of the house for once.

Leah looked up as a young girl stood beside her. "Yes?" She questioned somewhat harshly.

Rosemarie looked down at the girl who spoke and her brown eyes narrowed slightly. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said sarcastically. "I didn't realise that this spot was taken, is it a crime just to stand here?" 'And avoid someone.' She added silently to herself. She rolled her eyes and smirked slightly at the older girl. She wasn't just avoiding her father, she was also avoiding Brodie Fudge as he was trying to get too serious too soon.

It was funny to hear a young person attempt to defend their person. In fact it amused Leah so much she rolled her eyes and smirked right back at the little one. "I never said you couldn't stand here, I only asked what you wanted?" Perhaps she had been to rude to the girl, yet her mood was darkened and she had a habit of lashing out at ones who least deserved it. "Anyway, I accept your apology." She retaliated sarcastically.

Rosemarie rose a perfectly plucked eyebrow at the girl. "Who said I wanted anything to do with you?" She sneered at the girl. Was it really her business that Rosemarie was standing there? "And glad to hear that." She said calmly, a small smirk on her face. She usually won the verbal confrontations, no matter who with.

"It's obvious you wanted something, otherwise why would you be standing in my personal space, little girl?" Leah asked, her tone becoming more than a little rude. She wasn't upset about this confrontation, more happy that something had come along to distract her from the depressing thoughts that had popped into her mind.

Rosemarie's smirk became a snarl at the little girl comment. She wouldn't cave first. She beckoned at the shadows that she was standing in which was near the park bench. If Leah hadn't seen her enter them she probably wouldn't have seen her at all. "I'm hiding from someone all right?" She snapped. "Though it's none of your business really, is it?"

Leah looked around the village once again noticing the lack of people around. At first, the thought of dark forces being after this little one crossed Leah's mind. It seemed absurd, for what would they want with a puny little thing like this? "No, it isn't my business." Leah agreed. "But, that doesn't stop me from asking you who are you hiding from?"

Rosemarie couldn't help but a smirk come across her face. "People." She said abruptly, not giving anything away. She clearly had the upper hand here. "One of them being my father." She admitted rolling her eyes. "You may know my father, Alfred Wilkinson."

"Nope. Never heard of him." It was true. Whoever this nobody was, Leah had promptly forgotten the name shortly after this girl mentioned it.

ignore, sorry.

"He used to be a famous Quidditch player, but quit, so he could look after me." Rosemarie said. That was the story they decided to tell the public, but a few of them knew that her father was really an Undercover Death Eater.

"Ah. Quidditch." Leah murmured. She didn't exactly care for quidditch in the least. "You must be quite the handful then, if he had to give up a famous career just for you."

Rosemarie sighed and shook her head almost reluctantly, if he hadn't given up his role of the Quidditch player than maybe he wouldn't be a Death Eater. "My mother died in Child birth, and he wouldn't leave the house elves to look after me." She lied. Half of it was true, her mother did die in Child birth, but her father didn't give a fig about her, he just wanted to make her grow up to be like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back