She's A Naughty Girl With A Bad Habit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda Dalton

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Okay, so, I've come back to HNZ, and I'm looking to RP again. Just with Lucy for the moment (Clara too, but I'll look at that in a little bit).

So yeah. Lucy was a sweet, shy little Ravenclaw, but in her fourth year her mother got very ill (she spent her fifth year taking care of her, until her unfortunate death). Sixth year was a bit of a blur for her, but now she's about to go to seventh year, and she's back with a vengeance, so to speak. Confident, flirtatious...she's not afraid of breaking a few hearts, if need be, now that she's out of her shell.

This probably won't last long, because someone will have to point out her that she's very badly behaved and calm her down, but if anyone wants to roleplay, please let me know! Bad influences on her, people to mess with...anything, really.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested in RPing!

How about Justin? :r

He's sure to notice something about her, and he will confront her about it. xD Justin's a more caring kind of person. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back