Milena La Fleur

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
</FONT>
Hey Everyone! <3
bu.gif
I really need Milena here to be active and all, from friends,mentors to love interest and if ever a final. I'm very open for any plans and ideas for her so feel free to ask! So let's cut it to the chase.

Milena La Fleur
Milena is French, born in Paris,France. Fifth Year Slytherin and is quite a loner.
Loves Quidditch, as she plays the role of the Seeker of their team.
Milena here is also the Co-Leader of the Dark Elites, but that doesn't mean
she loves to bully students, she's really friendly and nice once you get to know her.
On the other side, Milena could be a meanie if stepped on. Her looks can be deceiving.
She's just really misunderstood at times.Also Milena loves to play the guitar and
she can sing too, she's used to beingalone as she was practically an only child.
Her mother and grandmother raised her as for her father left them at an early age.
Though recently she found out that her father is still alive and a Death Eater,
maybe that's the reason why she was sorted into Slytherin when she's not that so evil.

Currently, I'm searching for a RP player if you could like help me with a special plot.
It's between a father and daughter RP , the whole meeting thing. It's just a one time
thing and a couple of meeting so I would really appreciate if anyone of you could make
Milena's father?. Thanks.

Now I would also need Milena to have some friends, preferable Slytherin. But I'm open
for anyone who wants to befriend Milena here. I'm not in need of enemies as I don't want
any conflicts into Milena's life. I really need her to be active and be recognized, so I'm
in need of a love interest for her, she's never had a crush her whole life. A simple relationship
is fine with me. At the moment she's still final-less so If you have any ideas just throw it to me.
Again, Feel free to PM me for any questions and please do post (don't be shy!) ^_^
bt.gif
<FONT font="Raavi">

Hey there!

I could offer my character for Milena. Artemis can be mean if you become her enemy but she is always happy and eager to be friends with others. Arty would also want some friends a few years above her but I'm not sure if that's fine with your character... Is Milena fine making friends with first years?

Artemis xx :hug:

Hey Artemis! ^_^

The two could be good friends, as she's also in Sytherin which would make it for Milena to adjust with making friends. Would you like to see if the two could compliment each others personality through an RP? :)

I think that would be great!

Would you like to start? Or me? Probably they would come across each other then one would talk to another. Then, they could be friends when they get to know each other. Where can that happen? In the North Tower? In the common room? In the dorms? :)

Mind starting one? Anywhere would be great. ^_^

I can offer my character Daniel as a love interest. He's a fourth year but his birthday is early so there of similar age. He's really friendly, protective, strong sturdy kinda guy. He's a a Beater on the Hufflepuff team so they have quidditch in common.

Hey Daniel! ^_^

Unfortunately, Milena isn't interested into Hufflepuff boys she'll rather be alone than that.
She like to keep her name , which means no Hufflepuff for her. I hope you'll understand, thank you for the offer. :unsure: ^_^

That's OK, I do have a character in Slytherin who's currently inactive but I've asked for him to be reactivated. His names James Woodlock and I think he's either a fourth or fifth year. He's mostly friendly but a bit snobby. He's a little under developed but I'm working on it.

I've seen him in the past, he sound nice for Milena.
The fact that his PB is David Henrie is a plus. I'd love the two to get to know each
other after your account is activated! :wub:

Well it might be a couple of days before Nick can activate it but once its done I'll be happy to start a topic.

The topic is fine, but if you would like to expand it when you go online it's fine. I'll be waiting. Though next week I won't be that active due to RL exams. :cyndi: :)

Right I'm working on it. Don't worry about the exam thing I know all too well.

By the way I'm happy for James to be Milena's final if your up for that.

I'll keep that in mind but I want to keep that slot open for. Thanks Anyway :)

No problem. Let me know though. :)

Before this closes (hopefully not), anymore people interested? :r ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back