She So Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi Longbottom

felicity_jones.jpg

HEIDI LONGBOTTOM
Hey Everyone! I brought back Heidi from the dusty Inactive list. I never really use her but she was a Gryffindor and left school just cause her aunt had always been a woman of the sea. Meaning Heidi live with her by boat and so does her younger brother James too. Now Heidi a BB student, she a current second year and a bit behind on everything around her. I want her to have friends (maybe one or two) and a few enemies. Heidi a sweet girl so she will be easily target to being bullied or harass by some of her pupils. I also want a past history with someone, something a bit dramatic but not to much. If you have any ideas that be great thanks :)

I can offer Sydney as a friend, but I have an idea!
Maybe, since they're the same age, Heidi and Sydney were best friends, but now since Sydney is now friends with a bunch of mean girls, she ends up forgetting about Heidi and even being a horrible friend to her? That could make for some drama-filled threads. :)

I think that would be a good place to start. :)
And maybe they just met one day out of coincidence, and then continued the relationship through letters and occasional visits? Then they became closer and closer, etc.?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back