Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
It was often that one would find Havoc up here, around sunset. He might not have cared about Dove, but he did often write to her about the progress of their child. It was perfect. He found someone that would carry his child with a bloodline untouched by his family. Havoc would have had no qualms with Aethlinde but she was not pure. Therefore she could never hold his child unless he desired. With the nice party over at Styx's house, he wasn't surprised that he took a break. His buddy was back and his sister was becoming very ill, for she had not moved from the bed since Jean had died. Personally, Havoc never thought much of the boy. He clearly didn't know what was best for him. He was the black sheep, thus better off dead. Havoc descended from the stairs after requesting a meeting with the Head girl.

How must she feel with being head girl, married, quidditch captain and trying to conceive. Since finding out that his child would be a boy, he chose the name just recently since he started his new plan. It might be hard on his family, more or less his mother but he simply knew that things should have gone a different direction. That was why he summoned her here. At least Havoc didn't need to carry the weight of being a gentleman.

Alana had been debating all afternoon whether or not to actually show up to this meeting. After a hellish first week, things had finally begun to settle down, and Alana wasn't trying to see things get riled back up again. She was less in the mood to do this, whatever this was, in front of everyone else though. She'd had enough of her life put on public display, thank you. So off she went to this meeting.

Trudging up the stairs, Alana would have thought Chaos had found a way into the castle if she didn't know any better. As soon as Havoc spotted her, she knew the difference. There was something in Havoc's eyes, the way he looked at her, that Chaos just didn't have. Alana found herself moving even slower until she finally was in front of him. Looking up, Alana wasn't going to waste any time. "I've got a patrol in ten minutes" she lied. "What do you want?"

Havoc looked over his shoulder to see the red eyes beauty that his brother was so attached to, and the one thing that kept the alliance going. Asparuh always asked for a child in return, but Havoc would have asked for so much more than just a daughter. His purple eyes showed absolutely nothing. It revealed nothing about him. Havoc shrugged his shoulders, smirking somewhat. "Considering what you and my brother have done, I am less inclined to believe you." Who could blame Havoc for having doubt within the new head girl. She did get herself into this mess and because of her, his brother's life was on the line. Havoc might have cared about his brother but until recently that has all changed. Now, he didn't care if he lost him. Chaos and his mental state was a liability. After all, he lost his chance to become a wizard.

"About this situation of yours, I just have a few questions. After all, my brother doesn't do well under pressure. Most wouldn't with their lives on the line. Shame he doesn't have the talents as I do otherwise you'd both be safe." It was a hint that he was a father to be but he also doubted that she would catch on. "Have you two even tried to conceive yet?"

Alana shrugged her shoulders before crossing her arms across her chest. Honestly, she didn't care if he didn't believe her. She always tried her best to avoid Havoc. It wasn't difficult in classes because they hadn't shared any in years. They sat at different house tables and had drastically different friends, so it wasn't all that difficult. She'd only been talking to him for a few moments and already she was itching to get away.

As soon as he began talking again, Alana narrowed her eyes. Of course, this was about her 'situation,' as he'd put it. Of course, she wouldn't ever be left alone. No, that wasn't the Zhefarovich way. His question though, Alana couldn't believe his audacity and he'd said he had several. "That's absolutely none of your business" she replied, her face turning red with embarrassment. She was not going to admit anything, certainly not that she and Chaos hadn't even shared a hug yet let alone that. Had Chaos said that they had and Havoc was trying to find out the truth? She'd kill him if he was talking about their private life. "None" she repeated firmly, "next question."

Her becoming the color of her eyes did not really mean whether or not she had actually done it with Chaos. Havoc figured that they have not since Chaos had avoided the question and gave him a vague answer. "Does she look pregnant to you?" Chaos would reply every time. She said none, and the next question. "With that, you answered my next one, on whether or not you value your life, since I'm almost sure you don't value his." Havoc did not see what the issue was. He didn't need anything substantial when he had partners. His were Sage Ottavi and Dove Williams. Sage taught him the ropes. Loveless sex was definitely the way to do with these two, and Chaos would not seem to budge from meaningless effort. It must have done been because he liked Alana, for whatever reason. "I would have hoped that you two have at least tried, since you had July and August. Now, you won't see him again until November. That is five months down, Alana." Giving her a timer, now that was probably a little on the harsh side. But this was important.

"I personally don't see the big deal. I am expecting one. The girl doesn't mean anything to me. I suppose that Chaos feels differently." Havoc didn't see sex as a huge deal. It was just human instinct, it wasn't that he felt anything. He simply wanted her to be the mother of his offspring, to replace what might be lost, in some way. Havoc turned and leaned against the cool wall, casually speaking of sensitive matters. Havoc didn't feel the need to hide anything. It wouldn't be long until Alana's life came to an end. That was his prediction.

Havoc seemed to have no boundaries, his sense of love just as warped as his sense of everything else. As he gave Alana a reminder of the ticking down clock above her and Chaos' heads, the teenager felt like slapping him. As if she needed it. As if she didn't go through her day actively trying to forget it. School was supposed to have been a safe haven for her, a way to avoid all of the Zhefarovich trouble. She should have known better than all that. They both should have. Yet, in spite of getting this type of advice from Havoc, which no doubt he had during those months, Chaos hadn't pushed her for anything, not another kiss, not a hug. Nothing. Not even with his own life on the line.

Alana opened her mouth, another command to mind his business, more harsh this time since her first one hadn't seemed to get through his thick skull. Instead, she was taken aback. "What?!" Her startled response echoed down the corridor. "You are not, Havoc" she declared. He was lying to put the pressure on them, obviously.

Havoc smirked a little more since everything he was telling her was getting to her. Alana was so easy. Well not on the sense mattered. Havoc gave a curt nod of his head. "Indeed. She is from Beauxbatons. Met her a while back. In the end she was so ashamed that she took a semester off of school. I can see the reason why. We are expecting a boy." Havoc spoke of her as of she were some commoner because to him, she kind of was. Havoc played his part well, as if he cared in his letters. Though he almost killed Valor Snow because he was protective of his best friend. When Valor found out, he tried to pick a fight with Havoc, but the one that was damages was Valor. Poor Valor had to go back to school with a broken arm and a black eye. Havoc barely had patience when someone yelled in his face. It irked him more than anything.

Deciding to maybe spook Alana, he shrugged his shoulders. "Imagine if Asparuh chose me instead of Chaos. You see, Ivaylo and I have a bet going on. He thinks you will make it. I don't. Whoever wins gets fifty galleons. Let's see who ends up winning in the end." Havoc started to chuckle before folding his arms across his chest. Cruelty in its purest form.

Alana listened, always interested in some gossip though she was largely still skeptical that any of it was real. Really, how convenient was it that the girl went to Beauxbatons? "Yea, I'd be ashamed too" she muttered, meaning it as an insult against Havoc being the dad more than that the girl should be ashamed to be pregnant. Of course that was bad, but of all the people she could have slept with- Havoc? "A boy? What are you gonna name him? Disaster? Strife? Voldemort?" she laughed harshly, pleased with her own joke.

She sighed as the conversation turned to her again. Pretending to be bored with the conversation had earned her reprieves in the past, but her attempt was short-lived as he spoke about a bet that he had with Ivaylo. Alana had always thought of the Slytherin as a friend, and she part of her realized he was siding with her, believing in her. But that did nothing to temper her annoyance. "I'm glad the two of you think this a game. You're both disgusting" she stated angrily as she turned to walk away. She was done with this conversation, upset at herself for thinking that there might have been any good reason to show up.

Havoc rolled his eyes at her little joke. How adorable, really. His father wasn't exactly on the normal side of naming children. Always the rebellious one. It also got his entire line killed off, and almost him and Chaos at the same time. Havoc was nearly thankful, but wondering if Vladislav would have just given in. "His name will be Chaos the Second. I'll need a replacement. After all, you pretty much signed my brother's tombstone." Havoc looked as though he lacked any sort of humor at all. In all sense of the word, Havoc never really had a sense of humor. Though Havoc was a little on the deceptive side. Mainly because, he had a feeling, or rather, believed the rumors that Alana was a little close with Ivaylo. Thus, he invented the game. Ivaylo would never, mainly because Ivaylo was too busy with his new future wife to care about little things like that. With Alana turning to leave, it had gotten to her. To him, this was a game. With a body that was so stressed out and under pressure, it would be near impossible for her to conceive anything that lasted more than two or three months.

As she turned to walk away, Havoc reached out and grabbed the Head Girl by her wrist, squeezing rather hard without him noticing how much strength he was exerting. Havoc smirked once more, before saying, "Remember, Head Girl. Tick. Tock." He was done with the Slytherin for now, reminding her of the clock that was hanging over her head. Havoc released his hand, before folding them back over his chest. Alana was so easily worked up. It never took much. Though, he might have to get out a few names for his minions once more. Perhaps not much of the term, but the general usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back