Shaken but not yet broken (Andy)

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
The few days before coming back to school from the holidays had been spent in reletive fear of sleep. As expected her waking mind had forgetten all about the vision that had been planted in it but her dreams had not. She had been used waking up in tears over something she could not explain but now she had been told by some of the Paramors she had woken up screaming. What was worse she was starting to reatain drags of her dreams.

Andy and Brian where there as well as blood, a lot of blood. It made her sick at heart to think that something could hurt them even if there was every proboblity that it could not happen. The thing that was scaring her out of sleeping the most where a pair of horrible violet eyes. They where merceless and crule but most of all she felt as if she had seen them somewhere before.

She was now waiting on the steps of the Entrence Hall waiting to see either Andy or Brian and make sure that nothing had happened to them. It would settle her screaming heart to see them again she was sure of this. She was starting to get tired again. She felt like she did when she was waiting for her Seer certification. As if her mind was about to brake in two. She had to keep herself together though. To break would be to let down not only herself but her little sister Epiphany.

Andromeda had left the library and began strolling down towards the herbology greenhouses, she had a few ingredients she wanted to sort through and needed to borrow some cuttings from a few of the plants down there. As she finally made her way out of the school she spotted Zuka on the steps and smiled. Swinging her satchel over her shoulder she she tucked her legs rather gracefully beneath her sitting down on the step beside her.

"Hi you, what's up? How did the holidays go?" she was wondering if there was any point at all in telling her that herself and Crispin were now an item but thought it highly unnecessary. Zuka would most likely feel the vipes or do whatever it was she did. Andy smiled at her, then allowed a frown to crease her brow. She may not have been a seer but she didn't need second sight to know when something was up with any of her friends.
"Z? what's wrong?"

Zazuka looked up at her beautiful friend and beamed. She was fine, she was more than fine from what she was picking up. Her friend was in love. "The King of Swords." She whispered with a wide smile on her face. "I had a short experience with the other side that I haven't quite recovered from." She said she said beaming again. She wasn't lying really she just wasn't giving all the details. Why would she when she had seen her best friend covered in blood.

Or at least that was what she remembered. The images that haunted her where scattered and confusing. "Other than that it was fine. Epiphany was introduced to the Paramores and they couldn't have been more welcoming to her. I've taken the little one back to Esmeralda;s house though. She seems to not want to leave." She said as she laughed into her fingertips. "How was yours?" She asked beaming.

Andy listened carefully to her friend, smiling as she mentioned her sister and Essie.
"The two are becoming thick as thieves alright" she grinned before looking closely at Zuka, "Just what type of run in with the other side did you have? you know you can tell me anything Z. I mean that, I know I haven't exactly been buddy of the year but I'm back now. For keeps".

Another smile as she tried to cheer her friend up, the sun beat down on the path in front of them. Andromeda stood up and held her hand out to Zuka.
"Come on walk and talk"

Brian saw Andromeda and Zazuka and headed towards them with a feeling of accomplishment as he smiled brightly. "Good morning ladies" Brian said as he kissed Zazuka on the cheek "So I've spent an entire night working with him and I finally got Archimedes to come to me when I call him" Brian said feeling very excited that the Owl he had gotten over the Christmas holidays was finally starting to be more useful. Brian didn't know why he had gotten Archimedes when he was in the magical menagerie just that he seemed familiar and important and at the time he seemed very small and lovable at least that was before the scratches and the bothersome mice he kept leaving all over Brian's room.

"So what are you two up too?" Brian asked as he joined them in their walk holding Zazuka's hand and somewhat avoiding eye contact with Andromeda but not in an overly obvious way that might lead some to think something was up. Zazuka was giving him butterflies in his stomach and he enjoyed them as he looked at her and smiled. It was very rare that the trio got to spend time together especially with the OWLS and the personal things that seemed to keep coming up, after all they had been through Brian liked to think that they were all closer and more tighter nit then they had been the last four years at least that's how it appeared to Brian.

Zazuka took Andy's hand and smiled pure sunshine. "Thanks" She said as she got to her feet. "I've told you what these things are like. When the fates want me to see something they don't often think of what it's going to do to my phicial form. I'll be alright soon enough." She said as she placed a fragile hand on Andy's shoulder. "I know I can come to you with anything but I can't tell what I don't know myself." She said again being compleatly honest. She didn't know but fragments of what her mind allowed her to remember.

Zazuka didn't have time to go over the bits and pieces that had been left over from Bleak Street because at that moment she felt a kiss on her cheek. The kiss spread a pleasent sort of warmth through her as she came back into a world outside her thoughts. "Archimedes, that's your new bird right. I'm sure he will behave with time." She said as she wraped her arms around his neck. She had no reason to doubt Brian's love for her. It was all the more reson for her to find a good meaning to the fragmants that she was allowed to remember. If something happened to her brillant boyfriend... Zazuka shoved that thought as far down as she could. Nothing would happen to them. She was sure of it. "I was just waiting and wondering what you two thought of having to practice wordless magic this year." She said her voice as dreamy as ever.

Andromeda smiled at her friend glad that Zuka did know she could come to her and though Andromeda was not a seer like her bestfriend, she was still very intuitive and simply felt that something was not right. She would have pushed it a bit more but Brian came to join them and Andy couldn't help but smile that the three of them were together again. It felt great. As soon as Brian began to mention his new owl she could no longer contain her mirth.
"Brian some things just need alot more time and patience than others. Don't be so hard on it, it's just high spirited" she chuckled then, "treat it the way you've treated me, but with more temperence. The owl might have Gryffindor blood pumping through its veins".

She released Zuka's hand so the young couple could walk comfortably together while she strolled along side them. Bending down she picked up a stone and as she continued to stroll along her fingers smoothed the rough outline.

"I can't wait actually. I mean think how amazing that is going to be in a duel if your wand gets sent flying?" she didn't realize that it would be on this years curriculum so was unprepared for it but the thought that perhaps her beloved Crispin would be able to give her some pointers flitted to the fore and she smiled.

"Yeah it definitely seems have a fire about him" Brian said with a smile as he looked at Zazuka and smiled placing an arm around her waste Brian kissed Zazuka and felt the dance of the butterflies in his stomach as he looked back at her "we haven't done that since before winter break" Brian said as an observation "Well, we definitely need to go out on a date" Brian said with a smirk as he looked at Andromeda "We should all double date sometime" Brian suggested as he interlaced his fingers between Zazuka's feeling rather good as he thought about the wandless magic they would be learning. "It should be pretty interesting even though we won't be able to use any serious magic without our wands" Brian said thinking about it. Brian enjoyed being with Zazuka and Andromeda and knew that they would definitely have to do this again.[/b]

Zazuka's cheeks where tinted pink after the kiss. She unwound her arms from around his neck and slipped her hand in his feeling as if she would rather be nowhere else. "Oh that's a good idea. You could meet Crispin properly then." She said with a wide smile. Zazuka would have to get used to calling him Crispin and not 'The King of Swords' but it was something she was sure she could do. She listened to them and moved her shoulders slighlty. "I'm sure one could cast a simple Accio without a wand if one wished heard enough. I think we would have to master non-verbal magic first." She said matter-of-factily.

She was happy to see both her friend and boyfriend here with her. It felt much like it had first year then the moment was taken from her. The stars in her eye seemed to go away for a moment and all she could see was dispare everywhere. Zazuka put her hand throught her own hair and closed her eyes. "Not there" she whispered "not there." She opened her eyes and everything was fine. She took a deep breath to calm herself and let go of the fear that the flash had left behind.

Andy turned to smile at them, wondering how Crispin would feel about a double date. She herself would find it ok probably but they were still so new to each other that she felt very territorial of him, extremely possessive and disgustingly protective. She had no problem monopolizing all his free time and if she could would certainly have spent every moment of hers with him. They were in the throes of young love after all, the first bloom on the rose and she hated being away from him for even a moment. Classes were annoying though necessary and though she absolutely loved having her friends back again and really did want to spend time with them, she found herself drifting to thoughts of him, wanting to be near him and would slowly begrudge those she was with for keeping her from him.

She dragged herself back to the conversation slowly only to notice Zuka whispering but not hearing her properly. It was an opportunity to side step the double date situation for now though.
"What did you say Z? I didn't hear you, you ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back