Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
</COLOR>
tumblr_lo8z6l4mAJ1qjz2kyo1_500.gif

Meet Ash Richards
</FONT>
A LITTLE BIT OF ASH!
Ash Richards has had a make-over, and i have scrapped everything about him, and replace him with... Well, what you see above. Piercing's, Tattoo's and Styled Hair (Well, somewhat at least. Haha). Ash is the metal rockstar many of you like to listen to on the radio. Alcohol, Drugs and Sex are his life, and the phrase 'No Rules' is one that Ash tends to flaunt. If he's not onstage stredding an Ibanez, he down in the middle of the crowd.

Ash had a trouble childhood, his parents being noble and upper class people of London, Ash was a very well raised boy, until he turned thirteen and started getting into all the things his parents dreaded. At sixteen, he had been thrown out onto the street and disowned. He moved in with his girlfriend, and after a year of peace, came home from work to find her in bed with another guy. He then pledged to never fall in love again, and after moving into his own studio, he started the band Asking Alexandria (Funny, i know, but eh.) and soon rose to fame. Now he is living his dream. Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll is his motto, and not giving a damn is his forte.
WHAT I NEED!
<COLOR color="#2F4F4F"><FONT font="Georgia">
Ash isnt really one for having lots of friends, as he is always drunk, and when he isnt, he is just downright unsociable.

Bestfriends:
I need 1-2 Best friends, males preferably, as Ash tends to hit on and seduce every woman in sight, but if you think your female can handle him, let by all means, your welcome to try. These two need to be able to handle constant hours of drinking and partying, cant be shy with the ladies, and are similar to Ash's personality. Someone he can trust. But i also need them to be able to help Ash when he is at his lowest, AKA when he's sober.

The Ladies:
I also need a few of you ladies who like to have a good time. Ash is know to be a raging man-wh*re, and i need people for him to bounce between. Honestly, it doesnt matter what their relationship status is, as Ash wont care anyways. If you wanna have a spicey plot where your female gets some revenge, cheats, or anything like that, Ash is your man. I need between 3 and 5 of you, if anyone is willing to offer their characters up. I also need one special woman he developes feelings for, and she'll be the one he keeps crawling back too when he comes down from his benders. She needs to be able to put up with all his crap.

Asking Alexandria:
And last but not least, i need 4-5 guys who are musical to be Ash's band Asking Alexandria. Obviously i need a Rhythm Guitarist, Bass Guitarist and a Drummer. If any of you males sing, and like screaming, then by all means i say so, but if not, Ash can sing and play guitar anyways.

So, anyone interested in being rockgods, bestbuds or sexual acquaintances? Post here!

Hi there, I have Lauren here. She likes cheap thrills, her personality has changed quite a bit, due to her condition (she is bipolar, but doesn't take it seriously.) She'd be happy to be a sort of booty call I guess? She's always up for some kind of fun and reckless behaviour. Lauren might be a bit peeved if she knows your flitting from girl to girl but in the end she wouldn't really mind, she might have a huge argument with you about it occasionally, but i'm sure with your seductive ways she'd forgive you and forget about it ;)

So what do you think? :)

I'm just going to post here anyway

Kida as "THE ONE!"
The one who puts up with all his crap, who he crawls back to, the one who understands him and the one who can match his ego

also Ashton as best mate (they're like identical anyway)

We're allready RPing though

I have a Mermaid and a Death Eater/Daughter of a Death Eater... but i'm not sure if they'll fit

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back