Seventh Years, Lesson One

"Now, as I am sure you are all aware, you have all made it into the seventh year NEWT class for Charms. So congratulations, few make it this far!" Misha smiled at his students. "I believe this is the best year for charms, as they will be difficult, but very rewarding. Do not be fooled however, that won't make this easy!" Said Misha, getting off the desk and walking in front of his students, smiling as he did so. He took out his wand, and waved it in the general direction of the board, the chalk wrote on the board what they would be covering during the year. He didn't mind if students chose to not right this out, it wasn't necessary.

Expulso
Geminio
Deprimo
Patronus Charm

This year was quite unlike the rest of them, in the sense that the spells were more difficult and needed so much more practice, however they were useful, as were charms in general. One of the many perks of charms, was that they were actually useful. "Charms are something that you will be utilizing the rest of your life. Whether you are using them in your career or not. So, pay attention in class, do the reading, we'll get along, it'll be enjoyable and you'll pass with no problems." Misha nodded slightly, he looked from the board to his students. "Right, so that's all I have to say for today, Feel free to spend the rest of the time practicing, or studying, either here, or somewhere else. And I'll be here to answer any questions you may have."

- RP the Lesson. Attendance post is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back