Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
If someone had told Alex that going to Hogwarts was a good idea now, knowing the amount of work that he would have to do this year, he would have called them absolutely insane. It seemed like each class was a mini-exam of its own, and the professors expected so much when it came to the students. Alex wished that there was a much easier way to do this, but there was one thing that he could be certain of, and that's that he might not have grown as close to Victoire if he hadn't ended up joining the students at Hogwarts. In a way, that was a silver lining for Alex, and it was definitely something that gave him the power to continue with all of the studying that he had to do. Today, like many days before it, Alex found himself in the library, pouring over book after book to try and learn and remember everything he would need to know in order to get himself through his exams and on his way to become an Auror.

School was definitely not Charlotte's favourite thing, but she did quite well with it nonetheless. Her grades may not be perfect but they were well enough that she didn't have to really worry about them. The only thing worrying her were her OWLs which she would be taking in exactly a year. She wondered whether or not they would be so important. After all, she did not want to be The Minster of Magic and hence did not understand why so much pressure was being put on her. Despite this, Charlotte found herself heading towards the library where she would try her best to study for her upcoming exams. The girl entered the room to find it surprisingly crowded. Exams were still pretty far away but yet it was hard to find a vacant table. After picking a bunch of books that she thought she'd need, Charlotte headed over to a table with only a single older student. He seemed to be engrossed in a book. "Hello! I'm very sorry to disturb you, but would you mind if I sat at this table with you? I'm just going to be reading a couple of books so I promise I won't disturb you too much." she said in her usual cheery voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back