Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
After being in the great hall, the girl had spotted the next person she needed to find heading out of the door. It had been someone else telling her to hurry to go get her. The gryffindor broke out into a run, following after the girl, "Emily Madison!" the girl said loudly as she attempted to catch up, "I have a rose for you," Cyzarine changed from her run to skipping lightly, getting closer to the girl she needed to, hoping that the girl would stop. There were only a few more roses for her to give out and she had had the best time so far!​

Emily took no small amount of smug satisfaction in Valentines days coming around again. She knew today was her sister's anniversary, and they both knew that was all thanks to Emily and Alice's intervention. Emily didn't think she had seen Charlie so close with someone outside their family as she had gotten with Phoebe, and that said a lot about how well Emily and Alice had match-made their sisters. Tonight, Emily was going to gloat. Privately, of course, she didn't want to disturb Charlie and Phoebe on their date, but she and Alice could certainly share some smug satisfaction at the success of their handiwork. For now, Emily was going to treat herself to some sunshine. Homework could get stuffed for now, there was a bright day out there to enjoy. She had just stepped out to the courtyard when she heard someone calling her name behind her, turning to look. Emily's smile brightened when she saw the roses the girl was carrying. "I'm Emily!" She said excitedly, hurrying back to meet her.

Cyzarine was pleased when the girl stopped and said she was Emily, while hurrying back to her. Cyzarine giggled when she did so, and took the rose that was for this girl and handed it out to her, "Here! For you," she said with a bright expression, hopefully it was a rose she was expected and one she would enjoy. "And it comes with this little note too" of course, Cyzarine had no way of knowing whether the note was big or small, but it didn't really matter what she said as she held out both parts for the girl to take. She just was sure that the yellow rose and the note that went with it would brighten this girls day as the roses tended to.
Emily!
Thanks for being a good friend, I love hanging out with you!
Love,
Alice

Emily accepted the rose gratefully, unable to keep the excitement off her face. "Thanks!" She said, delighted. Emily was fairly sure she knew who this would be from, and it was no surprise when she saw her best friend's name inside the card. "Awwwww, yay!" She looked up at the girl who had delivered it again, smiling. "Thank you so much! This is awesome!"

Cyzarine couldn't help but easily reflect the joy that was clear on the other girl's face as she looked at the rose and the note that went along with it. "You're welcome!" she said excitedly, "I should get to my last delivery then! happy valentines day!" she giggled lightly as she spoke before turning and rushing off to find the last person that she needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back