Seven Little girls in two stright lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dympna Bella-Donna

In a house all covered in vines

This is Dympna Bella-Donna. How old she is she will never tell anyone. Nor she will tell where she lives. Only the children who live with her will tell such things. You see Dympna loves children and on the outside it seems like her love is to help children that have been orphaned or abandoned. Underneath you can see the madness that lies inside the elder woman. The children are subjected to experiments which she started when she was a part of the Ministry of Magic. She was working on the early development of magic before her better caught her and had her removed. Now she runs her expiraments in a house surrounded by a dark forest. The enchantments alone would be enough to keep people out but there are also things in the forest that pray on people that do not belong there. It's here where I invite two new girls.

Live seven little girls in two straight lines
<i>
</i>

Her experiment this time is more like a contest. She has taken seven little girls from the streets, the orphanages and some from their very homes. What I need is two more to add to this number because five of them are already being played by others on the site. The girls can be from ages one to five a little older if you think they can be corrupted. Seven come in and are trained before going to the school they choose in the Dark Arts but only one would be named perfect and become part of Dympna's plans for the world around them. Post or PM if you want to take on the role of Marigold or Lavender Soul.

I'd love to take one of them, if you want?

Are Jaimee and Laani still there? If you need me to post anywhere, just tell me :)

Marigold Soul = Lemon

Lavender Soul = Alia

Rosemary = Calypso = Ceara?

Livy: Yeah they are though they now think their names are Lily and Daisy if that's ok with you. You don't have to change their names on the site though.

oh cool :) just double-checking

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back