Eric Evans
152210350000060a4b224d2a

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you're here forever
You and me together
Nothing gets better

Eric is back in New Zealand is looking to meet up with a few old friends and maybe a few new ones while he is at it after getting back from dealing with Grandmother. He works at the ministry of magic and has a great love for learning and teaching as he for a little side job is a private tutor to the young and the needy. He has a big heart and is a deep south american with that all american charm and maybe in the market for a new boyfriend as he does not know what has happened to Fabien his last known lover. He is currently 25 and just looking for a good time and so anyone interested let me know. This is my only character for now but for those who need closure with my other characters let me know and I will see how I can wrap somethings up for you but do to my busy life I will stick with only Eric for now.​

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back