Seriously now, I need some Gorgeous Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is open for non Drumstrang students I can offer Beauxbaton's alternative fashionista as a long distance girl or even a fling. Francine walks with an air of owning the world but she isn't a snob or anything. It's just the sort of queenly air she gives off. She's kind to those that are kind to her and is not all that above flirting especially with the lead of a band (that's if he is the lead) let me know.

@Hannah
This topic is open to all gorgeous girls, even though you're not a Durmstrang ;)

@Ana
Is this Ana V.? :r The answer is just above, Francine sound great. Though I'm not sure if their relationship would be serious or it would just end up as a fling. Like I said before Enzo likes girls who seems to be really interesting, fascinating. Basically, he started the band so he's kinda the front man I guess as he is also the leader of the band. :r :cool: ^_^

Enzo said:
@Hannah
This topic is open to all gorgeous girls, even though you're not a Durmstrang

Aw, you're just sayin' that 'cause it's true! :p

Anyway, if you be up for that, then I think that Sidda here could be...something. Beware, she's never encountered romance before, and isn't the type for a fling, so either take your time with her...or she could be a friend. She's good at being friends with guys, and is musical too, so they could meet through that. Sidda isn't your typical girl, in that she thinks bugs and spiders and more cute than scary, will dare a guy to do things like climb up high or skateboard down the stairwells at Hogwarts, is small and yet fights like an alley cat on crack, can out-fly and out-dare almost anyone...and does it all with the best intentions. She's not hugely girly, but cleans up nice, and I imagine the two of them could be...interesting together.

Wow, I use a lot of ellipses! :shifty:

I see the two being pals, it seems weird for the two to have a romantic relationship. Also Enzo isn't looking for any long relationship or commitment right now. Have you Rped or does your character know Faxen Lowart? She's a Fourth Year Gryffindor, Also she's one of Enzo's bestfriends. The two could start with that I guess? Any suggestions? ^_^

Harold Garrison said:
I see the two being pals, it seems weird for the two to have a romantic relationship. Also Enzo isn't looking for any long relationship or commitment right now. Have you Rped or does your character know Faxen Lowart? She's a Fourth Year Gryffindor, Also she's one of Enzo's bestfriends. The two could start with that I guess? Any suggestions? ^_^
Sounds cool. I'm always up for guy mates for her :D

Sorry, I haven't RPed with her <_<

Um...well, did you say he fronts a band? Sidda is really into music - sings, plays a little guitar, plays piano, can keep a beat on drums, wants to learn bass - and so if his band had a gig or they both met at a concert or something, that could work. ^_^

Enzo said:
@Annie
Hey Annie! ^_^
Sorry for the late reply. This thread is very much open, Solstice sound great, I think it would be best for the two to meet up and let's see where it goes. I noticed you're pretty much busy with your RL so, I'll be waiting for you to come back. :cool:

I am back and on regularly if you have any ideas. I don't know if you want to wait a while, I know you have a lot of people lined up here. But I am pretty much open to anything. :)
Let meh know ^_^

@Annie
A lot? Not really I'm pretty much welcome to RP with, though school in the real life is quite ... preoccupied. Besides I need lots and lots of gorgeous girls that Enzo could flirt with before committing a serious relationship. So when does or RP starts? ^_^

Yup. Still open ladies :r :shifty:

I know that we were going to have a plot before with Sienna and Enzo, but it never worked out… :(

But this is Rhea Chevaliar, and she’s a real nice girl. She’s French, and went to Beauxbatons previously, but when her parents passed away recently, she was shipped to New Zealand to live with her older sister Sophie (Or Sophia, I can’t ever remember the name, :r) and was forced to transfer to Hogwarts New Zealand. She’s fifteen and is a fifth year, but she’s vulnerable because of her parents, and Enzo would be great for her since he would protect her. Rhea would be doing whatever it takes to keep Enzo as her boyfriend, and she’s brave and would protect him as well, especially if she falls head over heels in love with him. He would probably be the one that would have to break up with her if you don’t want them as a final. :r

So... What do you say? :)

@Mel
Hey there? ^_^
Sienna? I don't remember her in any way, sorry. xD

Rhea sound a great girl though Enzo's type of a girl is well... :unsure:
I'm going to say it straight to you, Rhea's PB isn't quite appealing for Enzo's taste. :r As he is searching something that will interest him in any way. At the moment I'm not looking for any long relationships type, also I already have a final. :x ^_^

Sure, no worries. :) Just thought I’d offer Rhea out there. And she’s also willing to go to any length to get a boyfriend... Just saying :p

I hope this is still open ^^

Anyway, this is Taylor. Fifth Year Durmstrang American girl. She recently transfered to Durmstrang and sticks out, but she tries to blend in. She can sing but doesn't believe it herself, so what do you think?

Sorry for the delay Ladies, been err busy. Blame uni.

@Annie
Should I or you start the topic? ^_^

@I'll call you Adena because I don't know your OOC name :p
Well, this topic is really open for any ages, as long as your not a toddler or an old woman. xD
As long as your character is gorgeous then yes feel free to post. I'm pretty much open for any ideas, let me know if you have any stored for the two. ;)

@Emilie
Hey Emilie! I see you've even send me a PM. :shifty:
Firstly this is very much open. I really need more info about her but then again I think it would be awesome if we try the two to RP and take a look at their chemistry. Could you start one? :wub:

* Tis Summer :) *

Well, assuming she is gorgeous enough for him, she generally likes boys her own age and younger. She doesn't like loyalty, why be able to see and not touch right? So cheating wouldn't be a matter. It wouldn't have to be anything long term, anything you'd like her for really.

Adena

Well my system isn't first come first serve, which ever interest Enzo then he'll pretty much stay for it a bit tad longer. Let's see where their relationship can go :shifty: :D , Do you want me to start the topic for the two? Though I have to warn you I'm not that of a fast replier as I'm a bit busy with uni. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back