Seriously now, I need some Gorgeous Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
enzo1.gif

Lawrence "Enzo" Andrew Cavell
Third, Fourth or Fifth post? Anyway, I really need to Enzo to have a girlfriend or hopefully lots and lots of them Please? She must be gorgeous indeed, also there something about her that make her really interesting if not then the relationship would obviously be a short term. Flings are also welcome to post. I really need his love life to expand, as it's been almost two or a year that he's pretty much love less. The girl could be any years of age just as long as you're not younger by three years or more of course.

For a short summary about Enzo:
He's is a gentleman and likes to protect girls. Currently, he is forming a band with his fellow Durmstang Schoolmates. Enzo is very talented and smart, he isn't the nerd type at all. Happy go luck and Come what may. He's on the top of his class even though he isn't much fond of studying. Also he plays various instruments like Electric, Jazz and Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, Drums and even the Sax. Obviously, he is pretty much laid back and likes adventures. Lastly, Enzo is pretty much a flirt and loves to hit on girls most of the time.

For any of you interested simply post here as I'm also open for any special plots. Thank You! ^_^
Enzo.​
<i>
</i>

I have a part goblin character Tawny lao that would be good for a short relationship. She has someone who she's going to leave at the alter coming up, so they would probably only date for a short while. Most likely she would break it off because she loves her best friend, or Enzo would get sick of her talking about her best friend. Either way, if you'd like this plot, let me know.

My Apologies for my Late reply ladies, one word (School)
Anyways back to the topic:

@Arjane
Tawny Lao is Asian right? Who is her PB by the way? :r
I think that would be great, though it actually depends if Enzo would somehow find her interesting then that will bloom into a relationship but if not it would be a Fling. Let's see where this goes? ^_^

@Teigan
Sure, plot away. Any ideas for the two? ;)

Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
@Teigan
Sure, plot away. Any ideas for the two? ;) [/color][/font]
I was thinking that maybe they could date for a while and then Dani gets bored with him... She does that alot Lol, but as of yet I'm not sure when :cool:

I have Ailis here who is pretty much up for anything....as long as her older brother doesn't find out.
Ailis is a little wild but also to begin with cautious of people, she is up for pretty much anything as long as she can hide it from her brother as he is uberly protective of her. What do you think?

Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
Hey Steph! Long time no see..
It would be really awesome if the could be sort of flirting with each other and stuff. What do you think? ^_^ :shifty:
:woot: I thought I wasn't gonna ever hear back from you! Haha jk, though I am waiting for a reply with Harold/Fatima :p

Fling sounds good with me, she seems to be getting plenty of offers for these lately, lol. ;) Shall it start during a band thing or outside of band practice? You can decide.

@Robyn
Hey! Yeah Enzo understands that, as he also has a little sister.
Sounds good, though it wouldn't maybe be that so serious at all. Right? :r
So shall I or you start the topic? ;)

@Steph
Oh I thought you haven't replied yet xD I'll reply to the thread now.
Speaking of the two, as we still on with our plot and also I think that it would be better if we ended up our thread "Wanderlust" and maybe start a new one where the two meets once again..where something leads to something. ;)
As for Enzo and Adalyn, How 'bout a meeting where Adalyn plays that there is a band practice where there isn't at all? or the other way around? :r So the two could have some alone time. :shifty: Also our band is still nameless up to now! :o

Enzo-
Sounds good for me about those two :)
And it would be really funny if Adalyn thought there was a band practice and instead its just him waiting for her, haha lol. But anything could work..

Sure..

Hi there :)
I wasn't sure if you were looking for anymore but if you are interested I have Solstice here. She comes from a gypsy family so she's quite a bit different than other girls. She is also very musically talented, she can sing and play's guitar and violin. So they would have that in common. She tends to be really spontaneous so she might be able to keep him interested in her? Let me know what you think :D
~Annie

@Annie
Hey Annie! ^_^
Sorry for the late reply. This thread is very much open, Solstice sound great, I think it would be best for the two to meet up and let's see where it goes. I noticed you're pretty much busy with your RL so, I'll be waiting for you to come back. :cool:

@Steph
So sorry for the late reply, I have posted and Thanks! :D

Any more GORGEOUS girls interested? :r ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back