Serenity Williams

Serenity Williams

</COLOR>
This post is COMPLETE. If anyone has some pointers, please mail them to me (Or post?) :)
<i>
</i>
Full Name: <COLOR color="#5a70b3">Serenity Sienna Williams
Date of Birth: December 17th, 2014
Current Age: 10
Basic Appearance: Deep gray eyes, not hazel, but gray, like a cloudy night with a thunderstorm on the horizon, when deep in thought they sometimes appear to be moving like the restless winds of a cloudy night too. Semi-short platinum blond hair, verging on white, frames my face. Other than those two features, just a average girl, slim and rather normal sized for my age.
Personality:
Well spoken - To the point where it gets me into trouble at times because at times people think I am purposely using large words to try and confuse them.
Anti-social - I would rather sit in a corner and read a book or listen to music than socialize with most people, the reason being is because there are few people that interest me to the point I can have fluent conversation with them for more than a few passing moments.
Very distrusting - When I meet new people, they are automatically placed at the bottom and must, through action, work their way up if they ever hope for me to trust them to any extent at all, though once they do achieve my trust, I will go out of my way for them.
Shy - I have trouble talking to just about anyone, because of my shyness, so most people never get to know me, because of how hard I make it to get to know me past my surface.
Caring - Get past all the defenses and walls I put up around myself, and you will find that I do anything for my friends or family.
Curious - I have to know what's going on, with anything, be it people, or rumors, if something is going on, I feel the intense need to gather all knowledge relating to it until I know the specifics, which gets me into quite a bit of trouble.
Hardworking - I use hardworking instead of ambitious, because I only work hard if it intrigues me, and then put forth the effort.

Family:
Father: Michael Sabastian Williams
Mother: Isabella Jacklyn Williams
Brother: William Wade Williams

Pets: My beautiful tabby
Area of Residence: Newcastle, Australia
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Heritage: Umm muggle? I'm not sure I fully understand the question.
Special Abilities: None that I know of, but who knows what might develop.
Interests or Hobbies: Reading, writing poetry, listening to music.
Strengths: Very cautious so I only take calculated risks. Usually able to read a situation well so I don't make it worse. I pride myself on loyalty. Very patient.
Weaknesses: I have a hard time making friends. I have trouble admitting when I am wrong. Out of my niche when around people.
Describe your character in three words: Complicated, reclusive, loyal.
Favorite place to be: My bedroom
Friends: Other than my family I have no friends as of yet.
Hogwarts House: Undecided
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Undecided
Best school subjects: Undecided
Worst school subjects: Undecided
Extracurricular Activities: Undecided
Graduation: 2031
Current Job: Professional slacker
Plans for your future: Becoming more knowledgeable.
Your Patronus: Bottle-nose Dolphin
Your Patronus memory: Winning my school's poetry contest.
Your Boggart: The grim reaper, I fear death above all else.
Your Animagus: A majestic Timber Wolf
Mirror of Erised: Being surrounded by my own personal library.
A page from your diary: I will do this later, I would like some feedback to help keep me interested. Just don't feel like doing this just yet, will soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back