Sending invitations..

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked into the owlery with Violet sitting on her shoulder.She held tree parchments,rolled up.She unrolled them and read the first one over.
Dear Elissa,
Hi,I know that you hardly know me,so I am Katie Lovegood,a dear friend of Kasey.As I know you are also one of Kasey's friends,I wanted to remind you that its Kasey's Birthday on 28th.I wanted to tell you that Danniel and I are organizing a surprise party for her.I will be after the exams.At the eve of the Last exam be cause 28th will fall on Monday when the Holidays will begin.I am planning to keep it in the Room of Requirement.So could you attend it?

P.S:Make sure Kasey has no clue of what we are doing.Once you read this burn this paper.

Regards
Katie

Katie rolled it again and tied it to Violet's leg.Then she unrolled the second letter.
Dear Jayne,
Hi,I know that you hardly know me,so I am Katie Lovegood,a dear friend of Kasey.As I know you are also one of Kasey's friends,I wanted to remind you that its Kasey's Birthday on 28th.I wanted to tell you that Danniel and I are organizing a surprise party for her.I will be after the exams.At the eve of the Last exam be cause 28th will fall on Monday when the Holidays will begin.I am planning to keep it in the Room of Requirement.So could you attend it?

P.S:Make sure Kasey has no clue of what we are doing.Once you read this burn this paper.

Regards
Katie

She tied it to Violets leg and unrolled the third letter

[/QUOTE]
Dear Ginny,
Hi,how are you Ginny,we havent beeen arround each other for a long time now.As I know you are also one of Kasey's friends,I wanted to remind you that its Kasey's Birthday on 28th.I wanted to tell you that Danniel and I are organizing a surprise party for her.I will be after the exams.At the eve of the Last exam be cause 28th will fall on Monday when the Holidays will begin.I am planning to keep it in the Room of Requirement.So could you attend it?

Regards
Katie[/QUOTE]

And then she tied the third letter to the owl's leg.It was actually Danniel's owl but Katie had borrowed it to sent these invitations.She saw as the owl took flight and dissapeared into the dusky sky.

Jayne was sitting out under the trees studying on the lawn when a beautiful owl came and landed beside where she was sitting. Somewhat suprised that she would receive a letter she untied it from the owls leg and opened it and read. When she got to the bottom and had reread to make sure she got the date remembered correctly she took out her wand and set the parchment alight as per requested.

Elissa was taking a stroll at the Hogwarts Garden when an unfamiliar owl came circling around her head. For less than a few seconds, it dropped down what seemed to be a rolled parchment. It was a letter. But from whom?? Elissa's parents were muggles and she haven't recieved any letters from them yet ever since she started school. Nevertheless, she couldn't help getting her hopes up. She unrolled the parchment and it read:
Dear Elissa,

Regards
Katie

Elissa was a bit down at first, but as she continued her letter, a smile crept over her face. When Elissa finished the letter, she burned it promptly. As there were no quill and parchment with her, she ran to the dormitory to get her reply done.
Dear Katie,

Hi, Katie. I was a bit surprised when I received a letter from you. Eventhough we hardly speak, I believe we have met a couple of times. Regarding your invitation, I am more than happy to attend Kasey's birthday. Please inform me if there is anything I could do to help.

Yours sincerely,
Elissa

P.S I'd guard this from Kasey with my life. ;-)

"This is gonna be exciting." murmured Elissa while rolling up the parchment. She then headed straight to the owlery.

((OOC: I'm just here to say that I'm coming to the party. I think there is no point in role-playing in getting the letter cuz I was with Daniel when he got his. And also, Jessy promises to keep this from Kasey...:D))

ginny was just climbing a tree when an owl flew up next to her and landed on the branch she wanted to go to. She climbed the next branch and grabbed the owl's letter before it flew away to another branch. ginny sat there trying to read the neat scrawl.
Dear Ginny,
Hi,how are you Ginny,we havent beeen arround each other for a long time now.As I know you are also one of Kasey's friends,I wanted to remind you that its Kasey's Birthday on 28th.I wanted to tell you that Danniel and I are organizing a surprise party for her.I will be after the exams.At the eve of the Last exam be cause 28th will fall on Monday when the Holidays will begin.I am planning to keep it in the Room of Requirement.So could you attend it?

Regards
Katie

How do you burn the paper asked Ginny as she thought of this. 'oh yeah' she said grabbing her wand and setting it alight. She grabbed someparchment from her bag and a quill and wrote a reply.
Hi Katie

I'm fine. Hope you are too though that's quite likely. I know it's kasey b-day but thanks for reminding me. I'll probably make it there but possibly late knowing me. I'll keep it quiet, don't worry. Thanks for letting me know. Is there anyhting i could help you with or bring? Just wondering though if thats a prob.

Ginny

She reread her reply and folded it up quickly. looking at the owl playfully and she steadied herself on the branch and caught the owl. She secured the letter before quickly writing katie on it. Phew!

((Okay I wont RP that I got your letters but I actually got them .I've posted in the ROR saying surprse B'day party for Kasey and I've decided that Danniel will owl her saying that he needed to talk to her and tell her that she will have to come to the ROR))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back