Sending An Owl

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie woke ealry at 7 o'clock so she could climb the stairs to the owelry and send a own to her mum and dad, she had been here only 3 days but was already missing them, they hadnt sent her an owl yet but said hey would in her first week, but she was fed up of waiting so decided to send them one first.
Getting out some red ink and a piece of parchment she wrote
Dear Mum and Dad,
Hogwarts has been great so far, i had flying class today, it was brilliant, im getting better at 'em loop-the-loops by the way. Ive made a few friends so far :) there lovely :), anyway how are things going at home? oh and did you get that mole on dads neck away, hope so  :lol:
Anyway im away to breakfast, give Simon my love.

Loads and loads of love
Ellie xxxx

Attaching it to a school owl she smiled as it soared through the open window, then turning on her heel, she headed for the great hall and some warm porrige and toast.

Ellie walked up the steps to the owlery, thinking of her mum and dads reply to her letter.
Hiya hunni,
Glad to see your enjoying it down there and that youve made some friends :D i hope your eating well. Everythings good down here, were missing you :( but yeh i got the mole on dads neck away and he said hes pleased to hear youre getting better at loop-the-looping, he said by the time you left here you were just getting the hang of not falling off when you done them :))
Anyway on the flying topic, we decided it was time you had your own broom, dad went and got you it yesterday, a firebolt  :D  youll see ive enclosed it.
Anyway hope you like it, Simon send his love.
Love you lots Ellie hunni, Mum, Dad and Simon xxxx

She grinned, she couldnt wait to try out her new broom later.
Then she called for her new owl Tiggle, and as it landed on her shoulder she pulled out her reply.
Mum and Dad,
Thank you so so so so soooo much  :D i love it, its brilliant and im going to try it out later. Yes mum im eating well, the food heres brilliant aswell, glad to hear everythings going well, anyway thankss again, ill write to you again later in the week.
Love yous lots, Ellie xxxx

She then attached it to Tiggles leg, patted her and said "Good girl, see you when you get back" gave her a kiss onthe beak and held her hand out the window.
She stood and watched Tiggle fly into the distance till she could be seen no more then turned and headed for he Quidditch pitch, grinning, once again thinking of her new Firebolt.

Ellie walked up the steep steps to the owlery thinking of her parents last letter.
Honey Bunni,

It dad here! Glad to here everythings going well at school.
Hows the weaher out there in New Zealend.
Its raining as usual down here in London.
Simons been asking for you and Timmy.
He misses the big long walks you take him on.
Simon only takes him out for a few minutes (Mum says its cos hes too strong for him. But c'mon hes a wee westie for gods sakes  :lol: )
Anyway darling enjoy yourselves, were sending you some pocket money soon.
Write back.

All our love, Dad and Mum xxxx

Ellie laughed re-reading it and thinking of her parents, brother and dog Timmy.
Pulling out her quill and parchment she began to write.
Hiya Dad :D

The weathers brilliant out here, sunny and warm but with a little breeze.
Just the way we like it :)
:lol: i cant wait to the holidays till i can see yous all
Anyway i will, and thankss, i have to run for dinner the now.

Love yous loads, Ellie xxxx

Looking around for Tiggles among the school owls she found him and went "Tiggy". Then smiled as he came soaring toward her.
"Take this to mum and dad k, ill give you a treat when you come back. And heres one for the journey" Ellie said popping a treat into Tiggles mouth and kissing his soft head before holding her arm out the small open window and watching her Tawny owl fly out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back