Sending a letter.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph walked up to the Owlery, she hadnt been up here in a while, she smiled as she saw the Owl she usually used to send letter, 'Hey.' Steph said to it, patting its head and walking over to a window, She sat under it and got out some parchment and a quill,

Alex Shirley,
12 Princes St,
Scarborough,
New Zealand.

Hey Alex and Ami!
How are things? Sorry i havnt written since i got back, things have been busy, ive had so much work to catch up on, plus revising, ive had my exams today, to be honest i didnt do well, i didnt finish a single exam, i left at least one question out on each one.
Things have been so weird, having to carry on as normal. Remember i told you, the night before i came back, i doubt il be able to cope?
Im coping ok, but i guess thats because ive got my friends. They understand more than most people, they've experienced it.
Anyway,
hows Ami? Is the baby ok? Only two months to go! Are you excited?
About the christmas vacation, are you sure its okay if James comes? I dont want you to feel like we're invading in on you.
Hope the house is coming along,
love always,
Steph.

Steph looked down at the parchment, she wiped a tear that had found its way onto her cheek, Steph didnt know why she was crying, talking about Rose was still hard.
Steph rolled up the parchment and tied it to the owl's leg,
'Off you go.' Steph said quietly. She sat down and waited to see if he would reply.

Alex was sitting in his lounge with his fiance, Ami, when a small, brown owl came flying through his window and landed on his lap, holding out its right leg.
He opened it and read it, smiling he showed it to Ami.
'Im just gonna write back,' Alex told her, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a quill, ink and some parchment.
Steph Shirley,
Hogwarts New Zealand.

Steph,
We're fine, Ami says hi, she's getting big now, and yes we are excited about little Libby!
Im sure the proffessors will understand, mom wrote to them yes? And its only first year exams, they dont matter that much.
The house is getting along fine, we just have to finish Libbys nursury, the rest of the house is finished.
Of course i dont mind if James comes along to, the more the merrier! Just as long as you two dont start playing pranks on me like last time you two were together! That egg was hard work getting out of my best robes.
Its good your coping, and its good your friends are there to support you! I told you, you'd get through it fine, im always right!
Write back quickly,
Al and Ami.
x

Alex tied the letter to the owls leg and watched it fly out of the window, smiling he walked back into his lounge.

Steph was surprised when she saw the owl return with a letter so quick, smiling she untied the letter and ripped it open. When she had read it, she got some more parchment and replied.

Alex Shirley,
12 Princes St,
Scarborough,
New Zealand.

Alex and Ami,
I guess the exams arnt that important, but still.
HAve you finished my room?
Is it how i wanted? Three cream walls and a brown and cream floral wall, with a double bed pushed up against the floral wall, and brown and cream duvet covers with matching curtains? And wood floor with a soft mat? And a gigentic wardrobe with new clothes?
James hasnt told him father yet, he says his father doesnt know or care if he comes home ever again. They had a arguement, long story really.
Are mom and dad okay with us coming? They know i dont want to go back to Canada right?
Steph.

Steph rolled up the parchment and tied it to the leg of the brown owl, and off it went.
She sat back down and opened a book, waiting for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back