OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked into the owlery and looked for Pharaoh. She found him rather quickly. He flew down to her and she opened her hand which had an owl treat in it. She quickly scribbled down a note to her father.
Hi Dad!
I really miss you and cant wait to see you in just a few weeks! I was writing to know if I may bring a friend or two home for the christmas holidays? Just sent an answer back with Pharaoh. Hes rather sweet really. He might like some meat if you have any!
I Love You!!
Kiera~
She read it and everything looked right. She rolled it up tight and tied a pink ribbon around it. "Here Pharaoh..Take this to daddy.." she whispered to the owl and he wrapped his claws around it. As soon as she finished her words he took off. Kiera watched him till she couldnt see him anymore.

Caysi walked in looking for her owl that had returned with her dad's response from her previous letter. " Oh hey Peachy!". she said looking at Kiera.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " Hey..guess what..I got a letter from daddy dearest". she said as she opened the letter.

It read:
Dear Caysi
Honey,I will come either this week or next week depends on when your brother and sister are available...I will tell you more about your mother when I see you.

Love Dad
[/color]

Caysi laughed and said " Yup".

((( when is the next time you will be on at night and for somw what of a long period peachy?)))

((( im guessing that's when it would be a good time for them to come so that we have more time and more info.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back