Sending a letter home with Hilaryand Kiera :D ..

Caysi smiled weakly and said " Ummm....if you wouldn't mind". she said sweetly.

Hilary had been quiet as all this happened she smiled "I can come too if you'd like" She didn't want to push herself on them but she felt she would feel more at rest herself if she knew.

Caysi nodded and said " Sure if you'd like to come". she said
" And Mark is coming and Sandra". she said looking at the letter before she gave it to Aurburn to take it to her father. SHe petter her and sent her off.

Caysi bit her lip and said " She can be nice when she wants to be". she said with a weak smile.

Caysi tilted her head from side to side and said " She's not really that bad.....she means well".

Caysi frowned and said " Yeah....I don't know why though...I dunno". she said with wonder.

Caysi smiled and said " He should be coming into town soon". " And Hilary can meet Mark...he's the type for her". she said giggiling but she did mean it.

Hilary smiled, she had been quiet until she heard her name, "These are your.....siblings, cousins, friends....." she kind of trailed off, and even then started imagining a person to go with the name... Mark...

Caysi laughed and said " Yeah....well I can't say that". she said " He's my brother....and my sister....oh boy were in for some care". she said jokingly.

"Sounds like a lot of fun Casey, hot......hmmm, yep sounds like he's my type." She smiled and said that slightly sarcastically. "Well actually just about anyone is my type..." she smiled again.

Caysi laughed and said " Well you will meet him soon enough."

( ok im going to post with that dude right now :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back