Sending a letter home with Hilaryand Kiera :D ..

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up to the owlery and saw Auburn...how much Caysi missed her.Caysi bent down to pet her and stroke her soft feathers. Caysi sat down with Aurburn on her shoulder and waited for Hilary to show.

Hilary ran into the owlery. "Hey Caysi, how're you doing." she gave her a big smile.

Caysi smiled and said " Hey Hilary...Im doing awsome...how are you doing?". she said motioning for her to come and sit beside Caysi .

Hilary walked over and sat beside her. "I'm doing pretty good, how have you been dealing with what happened?"

Caysi weakly smiled and said " Im doing better, now that I can walk with my crutches.". " How have you been dealing it with it?". she said looking at her little bird Auburn.

((( im guessing that i have crutches.)))

((((Were you talking to your owl???)
Hilary smiled, "I've been doing a little better, the nightmares havn't really stopped but I think I'll deal..." Hilary smiled, "Oh yeah and my sister finally came to school. She showed up late, but she's still here."

((( wow umm no lol :p )))

Caysi smiled and said " Coolie! My half sister is starting next year!". Caysi frowned to hear the Hilary still had nightmares so she said " Ok before you go to bed think of the nice things...that might help...".

"Happy thoughts, okay I'll try that.....I have been eating chocolate, it seems to help." Hilary smiled. "Yes well my sister Kerri came to Hogwarts, she's in Ravenclaw."

"Hmm, well I got drafted late onto Liz's team for Quidditch...." Hilary smiled, she hadn't been doing much lately!!

Caysi smiled and said " Really im on Liz's team and so is Keira".

(( woot woot!))

"What position do you play? I think I'm a backup Keeper or something like that. Liz is figuring out who I fit well with." Hilary smiled, excited she had been put onto a team she fit into.

"I was wondering if since our little incedent you were feeling any better" she explained.... not that you could really consider that a little incident.

((( woops sorry! im not with it today...:p)))

Caysi kept petting her owl that so desperatley wanted her attention.

At that time Pharaoh flew down to Kiera and landed on her shoulder. Kiera reached a hand up to stroke him. "I guess Im ok...Im still having those dreams...." she said softly.

((lol Im not sham!! u are!!))

((( OMG see im not with it today ....sorry guys :p)))

" Hmm....". she said looking around.

Caysi pulled out a parchment from her bag and showed it to the girls and said " What do you think of it?". she said giving the paper to them

It read:

Dear Father,
My friends and I went into the Borely mansion...would you know anything about that? I would appreciate if you came into town and met me somewhere and we could talk about mom and all of that...you can bring Sandra and Mark..if you want but im not sure how that will work.

Things here in Hogwarts are fine. Guess what! I found a girl named Naomi Thomas and her uncle is Dean Thomas....maybe when you come you can send a letter  possibly. I have met really nice friends here....anyways I know your busy and everything.
Love, Caysi
[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back