Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Do you like characters who banter?
Do you like characters who hate each other but are also horrible attracted to one another?
THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

This lady (*Phoebe laughing in the distance*) is Larissa Sedgwick. She was a Slytherin at HNZ, transferred to Durmstrang in her fifth year where she dominated the school and lived with her good friend Markus until she met and married Andrew from her year at school. She has a daughter (Lily Sedgwick who is currently inactive but I'll fix that soon I hope) and the three now live in NZ where Larissa works as a private wizarding tutor.
So, where do you come in?

Well, Larissa is not the most faithful wife/girlfriend in the world. Her first encounter was one of her best friend's fiance (oooops!), and she cheated on her husband with two different people.
Now, she's not a bad person, but she is very much a Slytherin. She want something, she'll get it. Whatever it takes.
As it turns out, she likes to take out her history of misfortune (oh, so many things! - see bio for details) on the rest of humanity. Or, more specifically, anyone with a happy relationship- don't worry, she'll do her best to corrupt it and see everyone cry.

So, now that we've heard a little about Larissa, what about you?

Larissa is a Scit, and in theory she holds certain values.
That said, she still places herself at number one. So, regardless of blood status, you might be able to hit off a spark with the scary lady.

Your character can be male or female, MUST be AT LEAST 17 (though she prefers 25 - 50 age range), needs to ideally have an orientation that would include Larissa.
I'm not saying every character and her will end up more than whatever, but she's looking for fun and we can just see if we feel a spark.

Also, if you'd like Larissa to ruin your relationship, she is available for locations involving NZ (and surrounding local areas) an Europe. (She's got relatives that way and friends and such).

Any other plot ideas, go for it.
I wanna bring Larissa back, and I wanna bring her back with as little class and as much style as I can.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back