Seeing is not always believing

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden adored the Hogwarts garden in the spring time. Everything was just so full of life with the flowers in bloom and all the creatures that made the garden there home where starting to have babies and such it just made Eden happy. With thoughts of her baby sister Nomozi on her mind Eden sat there in the grass producing bubble animals from the tip of her wand. As each one grew from the tip of her wand and made there way up into the air Eden could not help but finally start to relax. The life of a seer was a tough one and Eden was just really starting to get a handle on what was happening with her.

Hiria was taking a walk in the grounds, when she saw a Slytherin girl sitting under a tree, and bubble animals were coming out of her wand. Hiria thought that was really cool, so she came over. "Hi! How did you do that? The bubble animals, I mean." She said to the girl.

Eden looked up at the girl that was making her way toward Eden. There was something different about her Eden could just feel it. Looking at the animals coming out of her wand Eden tried to remember how she in fact had learn how to do it. "Well you see my mum taught me how to do it. How I go about doing it is thinking about the animal I would like to see and than gently waving it once so that they start coming out." Eden said as she waved her wand and a blue bird came out. "As you get better at it than you can change the colors and sometimes give them scents all of mine smell like jasmine when they pop." Eden loved the smell of jasmine it was the only scent she used and it was the only kind of tea she would ever drink.

Hiria was fascinated. "That's really cool! Do you think you could teach me how to do it? I'm Hiria, by the way. Hiria HallButcher. I'm a 2nd year." she said.

Eden wrinkled her nose at the request. "Well um I could try but like I said all you have to do is what I said and it should work." Eden was unsure of how she could make it anymore simple. "My name is Eden Koshiba I am a sixth year from Slytherin. You most likely have already heard about me from somewhere." Most people knew her from having been engaged to Chase or the fact that she was a Seer and everyone stayed away from her cause they where scared of what she might see something about them.

"Actually, I think I have heard about you! Apparently you're a Seer? Well, so am I!" Hiria said, smiling.

Eden looked the girl up and down once more when she mentioned that she was a Seer. Lolita might be interested in this one. She was a bit young to have the title of Seer but than again if Eden brought this girl to Lolita and she was found to be of use in keeping young Luthor safe than Eden would be rewarded. "Yes it is a true I am a Seer. It is nice to meet you young Seer." Eden said her voice taking on a dreamy like tone.

"It's nice to meet you too, Eden! Also, I actually fainted when I had my first 'vision'. Is that normal?" she said, then asked.

Eden nodded to the girl. "It is good to meet you. As for the fainting I do not think so neither I nor the other Seer I know has ever fainted from a vision not even our first one." Eden said with pride in her voice. "From a young age I knew I was different I could sense things and when I had my first vision I was at home and since I am a Koshiba we have a few family Seer's who knew what was happening and they walked me through it so I would not be scared." Eden could remember her very first vision as if it was yesterday.

Hiria nodded. "That makes sense." She said. "I'll have a go at the bubble animals now" she added. She thought hard, and before long, a purple bubble dolphin came out the end of her wand, doing flips as if it was in the water. When it popped, it smelt like chocolate. "I did it!" Hiria said happily.

Eden watched as the girl had a go at the animals. She did pretty well but Eden was not to fond of making hers do tricks she just liked to watch them to float off into the sky. "That was very good." Eden said kindly. Looking down to the book in her hands Eden put it into her side bag. She did not need to have it out and risk getting wet or something and than be ruined.

Hiria noticed Eden putting her book away. "What were you reading?" Hiria asked.

Eden looked at Hiria for a moment. "It is a dream book. It is something I picked up in Japan so you would not be able to find it out here." Eden said with her dreamy voice. She would offer to let her new fond friend read the book after her but she could not because she had already promised to let someone else read it.

"Dream book? Do you mean it interprets your dreams? Could I see it for a minute?" Hiria asked.

Eden shoved the book deeper into her bag."No its not in english and I do not like people messing with the book that I am reading at the time." Eden said a bit shortly. The book was rare for starters and it also contained information that someone as young as this girl was she be having.

"Sorry!" Hiria apologised quickly. "Also, do you get visions more often as your Seer abilities are more advanced than mine because you're older?" Hiria asked.

Eden nodded her head. "No no its quite alright I just find myself just stressed out right now." Eden thought about the question for a moment. She had been having visions but she kept them to herself in less it seemed important. That and sending her mom a owl every time she saw her mom making a cup of tea would annoy everyone. "I have noticed that as I grow older and I learn how to handle my gift better I can see more. I also use rune stones, tarot cards, a crystal ball and tea leaves. So I can use all sorts of mediums and I am working on understand dreams better as well." Eden was still getting used to the fact that she was in fact a seer but if she was going to live this life than she was going to be talented and powerful.

"Do you have any of that stuff with you right now?" Hiria asked. "A lady in 'The Inner Eye' told my fortune/future with tarot cards, and I've been to see Professor Weasley, and she gave me a Rune Reading, but do you think you could give me a reading?" Hiria said.

Eden looked around a moment before speaking. "Well you see the thing is I don't like tarot cards. When I learned how to use them they felt wrong in my hands and they still do. I am better with runes. I don't want to brag but I have a feeling that I am one of Professor Weasley's best students." Eden hated the way tarot cards felt in her hands. The only time that she ever used them was when everything else had failed her and she really needed answers.

"Would it be possible for you to give me a rune reading then?" Hiria asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back