Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Yellow Rose for @Rosie Archer

Marnie knew the Archer twins by reputation, if not personally, and they seemed pretty cool to her. She had a rose for Aurora, but she wasn't totally certain which twin was which, though it helped she'd heard they were delivering together at least. So really she just had to find them first.

Adjusting her rose shaped beret (which she'd be the first to admit was more blob shaped than anything but what can you do), Marnie let out a relieved sigh when she finally caught up to the twins in the North tower, sure her feet were gonna fall off if she did much more walking. "Oh hi you guys are the Archer twins right I mean you're definitely twins or at least sisters I guess you're not identical right two of my roommates are identical twins it's so cool well I mean obviously there's two of them if they're twins but you get it I bet do you guys get to share a lot of stuff cause you're twins I have a little brother but I don't like sharing a lot of stuff with him but it's fine he doesn't like the same things as me anyway do you guys like the same things everyone says twins can like read each others minds but I bet it gets tiresome if everyone always thinks you're like each other right? OH wait, sorry I nearly forgot duh I have a rose for uhh Aurora sorry I don't know which one of you that is, haha."

Aurora had dragged her sister up to the North tower so that she could send a rose to her mum, who would be the only one to not receive a rose in the family. She just dragged her sister to it and on their way the last view steps she was stood by another girl. Someone who said a whole lot, which Aurora struggled to keep up with. "I'm Aurora," she said.

Rosie was really enjoying the roses. She didn't know why Aurora wanted to send this rose instead of giving it to her dad to give to their mum, but if this was what Aurora wanted to do then she'd do it. The Gryffindor was stopped by one of the rose givers. She listened along with what the girl was saying, nodding lightly before giggling softly.

(wow okay apparently I tagged Rosie but this is 100% for Aurora, oops)

"Oh good, hi Aurora now that I'm looking I bet I could totally tell you guys apart though people probably say that all the time but now you can just say "Aurora is the one with the yellow rose" because I am going to give you one though I guess you guys have some for other people too so maybe that wouldn't work oh but you probably want your rose already, here you go!" Marnie said, handing over the rose with its note.

Aurora, Thank you for being my friend. ~Xinyi

Aurora smiled at the girl who didn't stop talking. She took the yellow rose as she was handed it and smiled then the note. "Thank you," she with an easy, friendly tone to the talkative girl. She took the note and then read it. "It's from Xinyi," she said to her sister.

Rosie looked at the rose that the girl had brought Aurora and peaked at the note that came with it. "That's sweet," she agreed with a smile.

Marnie was dying to know what the note said as the two girls shared it but she was aware it was 100% none of her business. She didn't recognize the name they'd said either though she wasn't exactly the best with names of the older students she didn't have crushes on. "My pleasure seriously I bet you guys know this is super fun right though maybe next time I'll do what you're doing and deliver with my friend that must be way more fun especially when you're going crazy and can't find someone at least you have someone to talk to, right? Anyway oops speaking of I should probably get finding some more people as well, happy valentine's!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back