Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia paced the common room. So much she was sure that she left the common room. People were starting to complain that soon she would burn through the floor boards. With a sigh she grabbed Starshine and decided that she would write a letter to her big sister Lisa. Lisa was a squib and Tamalia knew she got lonely at times not being able to use magic to see her siblings physically, though she would never say anything to them. She loved them too much to say something like that to make them feel bad about having magic. But they were not stupid and knew that Lisa did sometimes wish she could just apparate and see them in seconds than go back home without having to drive her car all the way to a specific place and such.
When Tamalia reached the North Tower she began to write her letter to her big sister. The one who had always helped her through stuff.

Dear Lisa
Hey Lisa, how have you been? It has been really boring at Hogwarts. Nothing has been happening lately. I learnt a new spell, but Im not doing it very well. I think I am waving it wrong... Anyway is Lucy keeping you busy? I hope she is not too much trouble. We will have to meet up again so I can meet her face to face. Does she really look exactly like me? Or are you all exaggerating? Do you think she will go to Hogwarts or something? Anyway I am writing you this letter because I am bored and I am sure you would love to finally meet Starshine and be able to know that I am not dead *laughs* so you can stop bringing up the fact that I never write or anything.
Love Tamalia
With a smile Tamalia sent the letter using her bat and waited patiently for the reply.

Lisa was sitting on her daughters bed. Plaiting her young daughters hair. It was thin, short and blonde. So Lisa loved to plait her hair before bed. That being said Lucy did not enjoy it. “Lucy, stop being a naughty girl.” She scolded a frown on her scarred face. “You wanted to go to bed, so now you are and you know the rules about going to bed.” Lisa explained. After a while she had succeeded in plaiting her daughters hair. Put her to bed and just sat at the end of it and watched her sleep. Lisa was slightly over protective of her young daughter and often spent the night in her room. Lisa had nothing else to do. Lisa was also very organised, she juggled her home, her girlfriend and her job easily. Lisa cleaned in the early hours of the morning. Entertained her daughter throughout the day and late at night she went to work, it all seemed quite easy to Lisa to do so, though she had always been very organised.

Lisa was about to leave the room, satisfied that her daughter would not wake up during the night. When she heard a small bump on her daughters window. Lisa nearly fell off the bed from shock. Lisa slowly got up and opened the window what she saw did not help her fright. In front of her face was a bat with a letter. Lisa did not notice the letter though all she saw was a creepy bat and she jumped in front of her daughter. Lisa would have gone behind the bed but she would never put her daughter between something she found frightful. After a while she saw the letter and figured that it was one of her siblings. Lisa walked up to the small bat, all past fear had gone now that she saw it was not a threat to her or her daughter. With great interest she sat down on her daughters tiny chair and read the letter, a smile came to her face. Tamalia had finally sent her a letter. “About time you...” She said with a smirk. Lisa than grabbed one of her daughters crayons and begun the return letter.

Dear Tamalia,

You certainatly took your time young lady. I have gotten letters from Jack, Ben, Amanra, Tessa and even Abbey and Samual have written to me, but you haven’t and It hurt quite alot. Anyway back to your questions.

I have been fine, life has been going well here. Lucy is comfortable in the new house, Hayden and I both have jobs and I ran into Jack who has found the time to visit his sister, unlike someone else I know... I am sorry to hear that Hogwarts has been boring, though I dont see how it could be. You live in a castle, I am sure you feel like a princess, besides in a few months Samual will be there to entertain you so just grin and bare it. Besides I though you would be happy feeling like an only child for a few months. But I guess you feel a little lonely am I right?

I am glad that you learnt a new spell. What is it called? What is it supposed to do? You have to come by and show it to me someday. And yes Lucy is keeping me very busy, though so is my job and Hayden as well. Those two will be the end of me. Lucy keeps wanting her father while Hayden is not helping with the household chores, I will smack that girl in the head one day. Yes we will, I am currently planning the meeting place, how about the Three Broom Sticks or something? Yes she looks so much like you. I hope she will grow up to be a beautiful and intelligent girl, witch or not. Just like her aunties. I have yet to see magic in her, though I dont know what I am looking for and she is only 1 and a few months. By time she is 10 we will know. I am thinking about sending her to Hogwarts, though I have heard great things from Tessa about Beauxbatons. Jack warned me to not send her to Durmstrang, Ben said that it is not a bad school, Jack is just a bad student. But I think I will not send her there if the time comes for me to choose.

Your bat came bumping into my daughters window and scared the life out of me! And I never thought you were dead, just too busy to make time for family. I will now stop with the nagging OK?
I am glad that you are having fun at school. Love you!
Lisa
<i>
</i>.
Lisa put down the crayon and gave the letter to Starshine. Then she watched the small bat fly into the night and wondered how life was at Hogwarts.

Tamalia smiled when she saw Starshine return with a letter. Tamalia opened it and looked at it. The letter was rather large and was written in green crayon. This made Tamalia laugh all the way throw the letter, sometimes accidently smudging herself with green crayon.

Dear Lisa,

I am glad Starshine did not get lost. I did not take that long, just over 1 year to send you a letter, you waited patiently. (haha) Good sister.

That is great to hear. I am thinking about going to Brightstone soon, maybe we could meet? I was invited to go to Honey dukes by one of my friends. It will go so much fun. I will be sure to send you some stuff! Maybe some lollies for Lucy? If it is OK with you first, and maybe they will have something there for Hayden too... Yeah sometimes it is fun. I can wait for Samual. He will probably bug me with riddles all day... But I can just scare him so it is OK.

It is called Animare, it brings small inanimate objects to life. But when I tried it on my pen it did not work... I think I am not waving it right, but dont worry I will show it to you when I get it right. Im sure you will handle it, you always do. We went there last year Im pretty sure, but you and Ben didn’t make it... Tess and Jack started fighting. Awww I want to see her! Just look for weird stuff, but you are right, she is 1 after all. Yeah send her here! It is loads of fun, but if you really want to send her to Beauxbatons then I guess it is still up to you...

(Haha) Im sorry she scared you, but she is not that scary. Thank you finally! I hope you and Lucy and Hayden are having fun in your new house.

Love Tamalia.
Tamalia than watched Starshine take the letter to her sister and waited for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back