Secrets

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was up late it was maybe one or two in the morning and both boys were sick and she had no idea where junior was at. Rio kept crying for his daddy and reece just crawled up sat in cloe lap as cloe pushed back his damp hair it was pretty long although she didn't have the guts to get it cut she liked the boys hair like that. Her mind wandered as she worried about what was happening to Junior and why he wasn't home soon both boys were asleep and Cloe put them to bed as she started to fall asleep on hte couch but decided to head to hte libaray to work on something anything to take her mind off her husband. The time slip by and she was writing a little story she always wrote when she was worried and now was a good time she was involved in the story with no clue what time it was or if Junior was even home all she knew was the door was closed and the light was on.

Dervish sighed as he stood outside the apartment dreading what he was about to do but knowing he had to do it. There was no way he could keep this from Cloe. He loved her. He never knew what he was doing when he slept with Caysi. He wasn't in his right mind. Ana was his favorite member of the family and now she was in azkaban. The girl wasn't even a death eater and she had gone and killed a man. If she hadn't killed him then he would probably have been her father-in-law.
Dervish quietly opened the door, hoping Cloe wasn't awake and he could just slip in and go to sleep. He got in and closed the door then he saw the light under the door of the library. Cloe wasn't the kind of person to leave lights on so she had to be in there. Derv walked over to the door and quietly opened it, looking around the room as he leant against the door post. He saw Cloe sat at the table writing and couldn't help but feel his stomach tighten. "Hey Clo. What are you up to??" He started thinking over the best way to say it to her, the way that would hurt her the least. He looked at the clock and noticed that it was nearly 4am. He knew she would probably have a go at him for staying out so late so he was ready for what ever she threw at him. He deserved it.

Cloe looked up when she heard Junior voice, "oh your home well that good oh i'm just writing that all i've been up most of the night and probably will be up for the rest of the day anyway both of the boys were throwing up all over hte place and didn't go to sleep till about three so i decided ot just come in here and write and think" she said, knowing she should tell him but it was four in the morning and she knew she couldn't sleep because she knew she put on a little weight due to the baby and all but she didn't care she just turned to Junior and smiled as she stood and kissed his lips, "go to bed you look tired" she said, smiling and just heading to one of the book shelves and grabbing a book she had started.

Dervish shook his head and grabbed Cloe's hand. He looked into her eyes and could feel his stomach tightening every second that he was looking. Why was she being so calm?? She should be tearing his head off for being out late. "Clo, I need to tell you something. Something Important." He took a few breathes and held the gaze. "I know you're going to hate me but there's no way I can't hide anything from you." Dervish built up his courage as fast as he could. "The reason I wasn't here earlier was because I was with another woman."

Cloe looked at him she knew she should yell but she didn't have the emotion to, "all right i hope she makes you happy and by the way i'm pregent so yeah but i guess i should leave i'll gather my things tomorrow and i'll take reece so you can make a happy life with some other person" she said, deciding to head to the bedroom to grab a pillow and blanket and bring it back to the libaray in case she fell asleep but she knew she wouldn't sleep and she was gonna hate telling Reece they were leaving, "i'm hope your happy Junior and i'm sorry i couldn't make you any happier" she said, sitting back at the desk and not sheading one tear.

Dervish groaned. "Cloe, please. I love you. Please forgive me." He put his hands on her shoulders to hold her still. He didn't want her to leave. Suddenly, he realised what she had said. Shock hit him like a slap in the face. "Wait!! You're pregnant?!" Dervish looked down to her belly and, for the first time, realised the bump. "Since when?? When did this happen?? Why did you never tell me about this??" He sighed and hugged her. He had made a huge mistake and he regretted it completely. He just wished there was some way that Cloe would forgive her.

Cloe looked at him, "um a few weeks ago i thought i was just getting fat till all the signs started to happen" she said, looking at him and smiling alrite i forgive you but i figured that you didn't want me anymore and still don't i mean it's ok if you don't i can live on my own with one of the boys rio loves you most anyway so yeah and i mean i'll send an owl to let you know when the baby being born and all if you want" she said, turning to sit back down and starting to write again but her mind kept wandering to the girl who had her husband and who had stolen her husband heart and hoping she would make him happy as Cloe never had the chance to do.

Dervish shook his head. "No. Stay here. Don't go." Derv was so glad that she was forgiving him but she was still talking about moving out. He held her tight to his body as he took in the meer scent of her. "I'd never be able to live without you. You've changed my life." He kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek. "I love you so much. Never forget that." He whispered into her ear.

Cloe looked at him, "i just don't see how i can stay since some other girl had stolen your heart i think it's best if i get out of the way and let her just take all of you hope she can make you as happy as i tried to do" she said, standing up hearing one of the boys began to cough she went to check on them she saw reece up and decided to tell him, "baby reece you and mommy are going to go away for awhile from rio and daddy" she said, feeling her throat clog up as she said it and saw reece's eyes get all watered as he started to cry.

Dervish groaned as he heard Cloe talking to Reece. "Oh for the love of Merlin Cloe. You don't have to go. I don't love her. That's why I told you about her." His voice was slowly raising as his desperation did. "I'd never be able to keep a secret from you. You are the woman I love. If I had tried to keep it from you then it would have broken me completely."

Cloe put reece down, "Junior, the only thing i don't understand was why you went and did it honstly it's like you complete forget me well i'm going to see your mother" she said, gahtering reece up to her chest and apparating to her Junior mother house and knocked on the door.

Sam opened the door when she heard someone knock on it. Bella was asleep in the living room but Rosie was being carried by Sam because she wouldn't go to sleep. She had been keeping Sam up all night and the bags under the mother's eyes were proof of this.
Sam frowned slightly when she saw who was on the other side of the door. "Cloe?? What are you doing here?? Where's Rio?? Shouldn't you two be asleep??" Sam looked at the clock in the living room. "It's gone 4am. What's happening??"

Cloe looked at sam then looked at reece who had stoped crying, "sorry sam it's just your son and he cheated on me and he says he still loves me but why would he cheat on me if he did?" she said, finally letting the tears go as she saw rosie she said, "you want me to take her and you get some sleep sam?" she asked, noticing sam was tired.

Sam's jaw dropped. She knew Dervish could be a heartless pig but she had never realised how bad things had gotten. "Come on in, I'll get you a drink." Sam put her free arm around Cloe and gave her a hug then shook her head. "No, it's fine. I'll sleep when she sleeps. Go into the living room and I'll get you a glass of water." Sam got some water and took it into the living room to Cloe. "There you are hun." Sam sat next to Cloe and rested Rosie on her lap. "How did you find out??"

Cloe looked at her, "thanks sam do you mind if i owl Junior to let him know we're here safe because i know he'd be worried about reece and all" she said, looking at reece who was playing with rosie and smiled at them.

Sam shook her head. "No, go ahead. I'll take Reece while you do. The owl is in the kitchen." Sam took Reece and placed him next to Rosie. Then she saw Bella wake up and put them all on the floor together. She could feel her eyes feeling like they weighed a tonne on her eyes as she yawned. She couldn't understand why Rosie wouldn't sleep. It made no sense.

Cloe went in the kitchen and wrote a letter to Junior tellign him they were at his mothers and that he can come see reece if he like. Soon the owl was off and she sank down onto a chair and put her head in her lap.

Sam heard the owl go off but didn't see Cloe come into the living room so she walked into the kitchen and saw her on the chair. "Hey, why don't you head off to bed. I'll stay with the kids. It's not like I'm about to get any sleep tonight." She helped Cloe stand up and put her hand on her shoulder. "Go on, get some rest."

Cloe shook her head, "no i don't think i'll sleep being pregent and all again why don't you go to bed you need it more then i do besides i don't know if Junior going to come see reece today and don't worry bout hte babies i'll get them all to bed." she said, smiling at Sam.

Sam hugged Cloe. "Only if you're sure. You need your sleep. If the kids go to sleep and you feel like you want to as well then you can use Ana and Odie's old room. It's the first on the left when you get to the top of the stairs. I'll leave some pyjamas on the bed for you." Sam kissed the top of Cloe's head. "Night night." Sam walked out the room and up the stairs more than ready to go to bed and get some sleep.

Cloe smiled, "all right night Sam" she said, watching Sam go up the stairs as she watched the littles one play knowing that her life was never going to be the same with out Junior and now she was going to have to live with out him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back