Secrets for a sister

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked up to the cliffs early in the morning. Her and Lilith where going to have a long talk and this seemed to be the best place to do it. Taking a seat on a rock Eden tilited back her head and let the morning air swirl around her.

Lilith walked up to the cliffs where she knew she would find her sister waiting for her. After alot of pestering Eden had finally told her that she would tell her what she was up to as long as she kept it a secret. Lilith knew Eden was up to something not But what was what had her unsure. Taking a seat right next to her sister Lilith spoke to break the air. "So sister it has been along time. Your no longer a Luna but a Koshiba and you have seen fit to all but push me out of your life and I have not done anything to you."

"Ahhh sister I'm glad that you have come. Yes I have ignored you this year but it is because I have been very busy. You know with all my classes and cheerleading and my job and my extra Transfiguration lessons with Professor Black. And thats not even mentioning what is going on with Tohoru and myself. You have had me for 11 yrs and now you are here at school you can make other friends..." Eden trailed off she felt bad about lying to her baby sister but some things had to be done.

"You are a fake! I don't know who you are anymore. Why would you need to change your last name? So we where adopted by Hoshi and Tohoru's mom! You did not have to give up the Luna name. I don't know who you are anymore! Your not my sister your a whole new person that is pretending to be her! You used to be so sweet and kind but now you keep secrets, tell me lies, and your just evil. I hate you because for what you did to mom. I know your the reason she went crazy. I can feel it." Lilith felt the tears falling down her face she felt so alone all the time and the one person she thought she could count on was no longer that person. Looking out onto the cliffs Lilith wandered what she was going to do. Standing up Lilith looked down on her sister. "Leave me alone I hate you! You are dead to me. I don't have a sister anymore she died when you changed your name." Turning on her heel she ran to the castle hopping she never saw that girl again.

Listening to her sister go on she was shocked to see her jump up and run off crying and claiming Eden was no sister of hers. Shaking her head Eden stood up and headed off into the forest wondering if she would be able to find Spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back