Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Secret_Santa.png

For the past few years, Hogwarts New Zealanders have joined together to spread some holiday cheer throughout the site.  This year will be no different!  If you haven’t joined us in the past, the Secret Santa is our way of sending each other gifts…secretly!

If you’re interested:

Between now and December 7th, you can sign up if you are interested in sending someone else a gift.  Shortly after the 7th, you will be contacted by a member of the site staff to learn the name of your gift recipient.  Once you have their name, you’ll have a few weeks to think up and create their gift.  It can be anything really:  past ideas have included banners, avatars, gifs, songs, poems.  But, it really can be anything.

Once you’ve completed your present, please be sure to send them to Kiera Kaster, our wonderful GM, Kait, who will be working behind the scenes to get things ready for Christmas.  In order to leave her enough time to do her magic, you’ll need to turn in your present no later than December 22nd.  All of the presents will be posted in a topic on Christmas Day or thereabouts.

What if I can't submit a present?:

Please make sure that you are keeping your recipient’s name a secret!  If you sign up but cannot submit your gift by the deadline, we do ask that you let us know as soon as possible but definitely before the 20th of December.  That will allow us time to use a fall-back option.  If you fail to notify us, in the interest of fairness, you will forfeit your own gift.  We really hope that this doesn’t happen, especially during Christmas time so please plan accordingly.

Where do I sign up?:

Right here!  Sign ups are now open.   Please fill out the small questionnaire so your Secret Santa can have some idea about what you like and don’t like. 

Happy Holidays to you all! :santa:
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:

[b]Likes[/b]:

[b]Dis-likes[/b]:

[b]Additional information[/b]:
Can’t wait to see what you think up!

~Cyndi :elf:
(on behalf of the site staff)

Preferred name: Teigs

Favourite colour(s): BLUE! :woot: most colours too

Likes: Doctor Who!!!, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi, anything Matt Bomer related, Harry Potter, Grimm, Dragon Age, Christmas, Pixie lights, Books, Disney, DC Comics (Batman, Superman etc), Marvel (Thor, Spiderman etc) The Walking Dead, The Last Airbender (The cartoon), The Legend of Korra, Glee, Zombies, Pirates, Princesses, there is a special place for the marauders for me too, and many other things. (I can never write everything down.) Inspirational stuff, messages, Harry Potter (duh) Sense8! Jessica Jones and so much more. Taylor Swift!, Adam Lambert... Echosmith! (esme you so pretty)

Dis-likes: Reece Mastin, Twilight, Rudeness, Insects, Iggy Azalea, 50 Shades of Grey, I don't like a lot of things xD

Additional information: I LOVE YOU!

Preferred name:
Tenilee!
Favourite colour(s):
I like really awesome bright colours, but I also like really earthy, warm colours. But I also like black and white! Anything. I'm down for anything. But shades of purple never go wrong. xD
Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, cute things, zombies, dangerous animals, Marvel, DC Comics, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Avatar (both), pirates, action and adventure, crime documentaries, Sense8... oh, tardegrades are my favourite animal, and I like Danbo, spiders, snakes, insects, stuffy toys - anything adorable, or spooky and frightening, I'll love. I also love ancient history (specifically Greek, Roman and Persian), love astronomy and anything relating to pineapples, please!
Dis-likes:
Nasty things!
Additional information: :hug: So excited!

Preferred name: Kelsey Ruth or KR or Kelsey or Kels or "Hey, you!"

Favourite colour(s): Anything except black ;_;

Likes: Rats, food, animals, video games (the sims, skyrim, guild wars 2) dragon ball z, sherlock, batman!, harry potter, bbc dramas <3, kirby, David Gemmel & Robin Hobb & Francine Rivers & Terry Pratchett & Tanith Lee, cute things, singing!, Christmas <3, Neopets, fanfiction, my characters XD

Dis-likes: Dark, scary things ;_; And bad fanfiction.

Additional information: I don't know who you will be but you're my favourite person <3

Preferred name: Kaye

Favourite colour(s): I like all pastel colours and yellows

Likes: CATS. CATS. CATS. CATS. and also music. I like music too.

Dis-likes: Twilight and dark scary colours

Additional information: Please try to add a cat in it. Please and thank you :wub:

Preferred name: Jesse

Favourite colour(s): #00617E, or this spectrum

Dis-likes: HURHURHUR GUESS

Additional information: Good luck.

Preferred name: James (or a nickname :shifty: )

Favourite colour(s): Acid green, orange, black, white, any colour that matches those ones.

Likes: Climbing, Harry Potter ( :r ), Lord of the Rings, Star Wars/Star Wars Battlefront, video games (Battlefront II, Sims, Rainbow Six Siege, Europa Universalis, Civ 5, Lego games :r , Age of Empires, Total War) computer graphics/web design, funny stuff, Christmas, my character(s), ancient history (Greek, Roman mainly. Possibly Mycenaean), I eel-gally anticipate puns :r

Dis-likes: Umm...not many things, most things work xD

Additional information: I love how Teigan puts Harry Potter twice and I sure hope I don't get Jesse xD :r Good luck with that one :p

Preferred name: Lauren or Lozz

Favourite colour(s): Pastels or soft, muted colours.

Likes: Marvel, Thor, Loki, Tom Hiddleston, Cats, Game of Thrones; Stannis, Sansa, Brienne. Reading, Pride and Prejudice, Lana Del Rey, Johnny Depp, Musicals, Shakespeare, British History, X men.

Dis-likes: Captain America and Iron Man (don't shoot me :doh:), erm... nothing else that I can think of that stands out right now!

Additional information: Thanks to whoever does this! ^_^

Preferred name: Annaleise or Anna is fine (You can use Anna if you're worried about misspelling Annaleise xD )
Favourite colour(s): All the colours! Doesn't matter if it's warm or cool toned or monochrome, whatever works!

Likes: Going to make this short and sweet and say that I like anything related to Harry Potter, Pokemon, Star Wars, Final fantasy and 5 seconds of summer!

Dis-likes: Anything that's not in the likes!
Additional information: Thanks in advance :hug:

Preferred name: Cole

Favourite colour(s): Orange is my favorite color, but since I'm red-green color blind let's be honest that any shade of red will work!

Likes: Orange, bugs, bears, foxes, sloths, cats, animals in general TBH, I love Christmas and music, all music and any music. Marianas Trench is my obsession currently. I love Harry Potter, but I love you guys more :p. The Grinch is my fave christmas character, Grandma Got Ran OVer By A Reindeer is my fave movie though!

Dis-likes: 50 Shades of Grey, meaness or rudeness, the color red-violet because it's blue and no one can tell me differently.

Additional information:Thanks a bunch ahead of time. Whatever you do will be wonderful!

YAYAYAY :santa:

Preferred name: Donna

Favourite colour(s): GOLD! GLITTER AND SPARKLES! Haha, any colours that go together <3

Likes: Sparkles, animals! DUCKS WOW. CHRISTMAS. Reindeers and foxes and squirrels and England! And graphix for my characters ahaha

Dis-likes: Insects bleh. Blood and gross stuff haha #suchagirl.

Additional information: Thank-you I love you and appreciate youuuu!

Preferred name: Aaron

Favourite colour(s): monochrome to Pastel colours!

Likes: Hanukkah (hint hint), Anything HP related, Percy Jackson, DC, Harley Quinn, and Plots...lots of Plots (Any Graphics to do withbany of my characters whoes face claims I shall list; Marzen- Luke Brooks, Missy- Kaya Scodilario, Quinn- Hunter Parish, Alina- Olivia Cooke.)

Dis-likes: not much... so don't worry!¡

Additional information:

Only 1 more day until sign ups close. If you'd like to participate (and we hope you do), sign up now! :)

Preferred name: Emzies

Favourite colour(s): erm..like nice ones?

Dis-likes: Christmas, politics.

Additional information: Cheers

Preferred name: Zach

Favourite colour(s): Red & purple

Likes: DOCTOR WHO! Pokemon! Power Rangers! Xenoblade Chronicles! ZEEEEEEEEELDA. FLASH AND ARROW.

Dis-likes: I really don't know xD

Additional information: THANK YOU!

Oops nearly didn't do this in time

Preferred name: Claire!

Favourite colour(s): Red or blue or green or yellow or purple or orange or... anything really. Red and white is like my favourite combination though!

Likes: Music, animals (especially raccoons and reindeer), Harry Potter, My Little Pony (sorry), pretty graphics-y things for my characters!

Dis-likes: Nothing really xD

Additional information: Thanks so much :wub:

Last, last call. When I wake up in the morning, this will be closing!

Sugar, sorry I'm so late :correct:

Preferred name: Johanna

Favourite colour(s): Every color except grey and brown!

Likes: Music, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Graphics for characters, Food, Christmas.. and that's about it xD

Dis-likes: Nothing I can think of :p

Additional information: Thank you! ^_^

Thanks for participating! Be on the lookout for PMs.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back