Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Vampire Blood Core
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="Black">
tumblr_m7u0fio4fG1r99f4t.gif

ARIANNA DENISE NIGHTRAY

Arianna is the sister of Armin and Rivaille Nightray and cousin of Liam Nightray. Though a Pureblood, Arianna is a big secret of the Nightray family and this is because she had grown up with muggles. Ria is a very sickly girl, having a weak body and frail health. She easily gets different diseases because of this which worried their parents very much. Because of her weakness, it led to the elders and the rest of the relatives disliking said girl though she had built a close relationship with Liam in their childhood. Arianna had been taking potions as a child to help with her health but it was abruptly stopped after the assassination of many members of the Nightray family, including her own parents. After this, Arianna had suddenly been sent to America as a six-year-old as the Nightray had given up on taking care of her. Arianna had spent eight years of her life in a hospital where she was not allowed to go back to England and she could barely see her brothers. She had been home-schooled to keep up with her wizarding education yet she wished to go to wizarding school which was finally allowed by the elders under certain conditions.

Arianna is a brave and friendly girl. She is not the type to be afraid of trying different activities despite her fragile health. She is also kind and gentle when it comes to socializing though just like other Nightrays, she has the tendency of being ruthless when angered though because of her normally gentle nature she comes to regret her actions sooner or later. Also, Ria tries to keep her relation to the Nightray family a secret because that was the condition laid out to her by the elders so she could attend wizarding school.

So, for her I would need friends, enemies and many other relationships you can think of. I am open to any kind of suggestions except for a final as that is already being worked upon. Post here or PM me and we can work things out!

tumblr_m6d5fb0GJp1qhlmpk.gif

ALEXIA SUNSET NIGHTRAY

Alexia is the ten-year-old daughter of Sebastian Nightray (Liam and Ria's most ruthless uncle). Though a Nightray, Alexia is not a Pureblood. Sebastian had once married a part-veela and Alexia is one of their children. Sebastian had no idea of the woman's veela heritage and so when he found out, he was enraged and left the woman, bringing his children with him. He had managed to convince the elders that he had married a Pureblood and only left the woman for she was a useless wife and he had also raised his children believing that they were Purebloods. But, because they were a constant reminder that he had once been fooled, he was sometimes nothing close to a father. Alex looked a lot like her mother and therefore was mostly the one being scolded upon by her father though she frequently tried her best to make him proud.

Alexia is very proud and prejudiced because she believes that she is also a Pureblood like the rest of the Nightrays. She would always wear gloves should she be interacting with other people as she does not see the need to touch other people unless they were her brother. Though younger than the rest of the Nightrays, Alex does not get along with the older ones and even has the guts to get into a fight with them. She also mostly judges Aaren and Ariadne of whom are different from the rest of their family when it came to personalities. She has no idea of whom Arianna is as she had only been almost a year old when she was sent to America. She treats muggle-borns, muggles and half-breeds as trash and seldom talks to those who are not Purebloods and she deems them as only ones to do her bidding.

For Alexia, I don't see her making friends anytime soon, so maybe just people she could get along with. A lot of enemies of course. Some people she could meet before entering Hogwarts and also ones she could meet when she enters Hogwarts. Futuristic plots are open, just post here or PM me and we can work things out.

If you have any questions about either of them, just post here or PM me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. :) ;) Also, if you want to RP with me with my other characters, just tell me and I'll be more than willing to plot with you lot!
<i>
</i>

I can offer up Epiphany as a "friend" seeing as she's coming back to Hogwarts as a seventh year when the new semester starts. She's learned over the years to hide the other side of herself and being friends with Arianna would cover it up really, really well.

Erica needs to know more people. I can see fireworks sparking between Erica and Alexia. Erica is bubbly and excitable, she loves to play pretend games and keep active. She keeps the same secret that Saffron does but other than that she's an open book. Erica could annoy the tar out of Alexia maybe even play a prank or two on her.

OHMYGOSH! xD Epiphany and Ria?! I can still remember her very well, from their early Hogwarts years.. :r xD We should plot a lot about these two a lot cause I feel like I really evil towards Ria and all!

Yep.. :correct: I can definitely see Alex getting very, very, very annoyed at Erica.. xD She's too easily annoyed after all and she hates those who are very hardheaded... xD

Didn't we plan on Ai and Eppy getting into a fight at one point? Well that probably won't happen anymore but Eppy and Ria can be involved in some evil. Eppy can be her bad idea friend or something of that nature. The one that will eventually stab her in the back just for the fun of it.

And seeing as Erica doesn't like people that think too highly of themselves I can see Erica plotting to stick Alex's shoes to the floor or something like that. :D

Yes, we did.. xD That won't happen anymore because Ai changed and they won't even remember each other.. xD Probably unless Eppy bothers Heath again.. xD Or not.. :p

Eppy would be a very bad influence to Ria and she wouldn't even know that she's already being Eppy's pawn or something cause Arianna's too trusting really.. :correct:

Erica and Alex are in for a brawl should that happen.. xD This would be totally hilarious.. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back