Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim got out of the home again, and again just because his parents didn't want to leave him alone with all the pets at home. But he wasn't complaining, why would he? It was better than doing nothing so he packed up his dog as always and went on a walk. He knew that he really wasn't allowed to and that his mom will probably pull his skin over his eyes for going that but it seemed like a too-perfect chance to actually miss it. He was throwing around the Bleak Street's enter trying to understand if there was anyone who would stop him from entering it. However, he saw only one obstacle, Milo started to bark. "Traitor," he whispered at the dog and started to pet him. "Shh, it's a lifetime chance, don't make me miss it," he was still whispering while trying to convenience Milo that it was better if he was quiet.

Jackson was shopping for supplies with his siblings and Cashew, their initially white cat that after been dyed pink by Jackson had seemed to bond with him more than any of his siblings. He was about to enter a shop with what seemed lot of prank items when he saw a boy carefully approaching a dark alley and that caught his attention even more when the dog started barking. Jackson grinned a little and headed towards the boy and into the street "That's why I prefer cats, a lot more quiet" he said with the pink furball walking right behind him. When he didn't heard the other boy walking he stopped on his tracks and turned around to ask him "Are you coming or what?"

Tim managed to look up at the boy right before he started to talk and only because Milo looked at him. "Dogs still are better," he answered with a cheerful smile and stood up to try the next attempt of entering Bleak Street. However, he did shot a weird look at the pink cat before breaking into the quiet laugh that he was trying to hold back by closing his mouth with his hand. That was held him back, view at the pink cat who was following a boy who seemed to know what he did, and when he heard the invitation, he immediately ran after the boy and his cat. "Why is the cat pink?" he let out and then managed to shot out a continuing part before he gave the chance to reply to his question. "Purple would look better. Milo has been dyed green after that we decided that we are not going to leave him with my older sister," he messed with his dog's fur and then shot another look at the cat. "Mom's rescued cats never followed us like that, have you put on him some spell?" Tim immediately had the urge to talk and ask too much to keep away from the thought that he could accidentally meet his mom. Or get caught. Nah, meeting mom was way scarier.

Jackson couldn't help but roll his eyes a bit, cats are clearly the superior pet, more agile, smarter, more independent, and a lot less dirty but he decided not to engage on that discussion or he would end up calling dogs 'walking furballs of saliva' like once did.
The blonde boy looked to the other who had ran after him, who also happened to be blonde, and smirked "That's Cashew for you. I dyed him with red food coloring once and since he is originally white he turned pink and I decided he was better that way so I just kept redying it since my mom refuses to turn him permanently pink." he said half annoyed, adults could be so strict sometimes, clearly Cashew looked a lot better in pink and both him and the cat liked it so the obvious choice was keeping him pink forever "My mom says I need to learn the spell myself if I was to permanently dye him, hopefully it's this year" he said before moving to the next part of the boy's setence. "He likes pink and so do I, plus it gives him a more cotton candy like look making him look cuter. And it seems to me that your sister has great ideas" he commented on the whole turning Milo green, assuming Milo was the dog.
Jackson stopped right on his tracks and look falsely offended to the other boy "Huh... he follows me around cuz I am an amazing person obviously..." he said seriously before turning his mouth into a grin. He then proceeded to pull his sleeve from his shirt up showing the other boy a scar in his arm "See this? Cashew didn't exactly liked to be dyed the first time, nor did i like the scratches he gave me, this one was the only that stayed permanent. Anyway, what bonds two people better than shared trauma?" he said looking from the corned of his eye to Cashew who was sitting on the floor, who almost as in response meowed. "I'm Jackson by the way" he said pulling his sleeve down and the kept walking "Where are we going exactly?" he asked the other boy, not stopping or slowing down.

Tim laughed as the boy told about dying cat pink on purpose. "Well, that's fair. It's quite unique but he rocks it," he admitted and looked at the cat again. "Oh, I'm not sure if it is but anyway, I have a sister and a brother who will start the second year now, maybe they could help you with that? By the way, why the food dye? The common hair color would stay better on him and it's cheaper, isn't it?" with them being five kids in the family, Tim had developed a skill to not spend that much money on things he didn't need, even if they had enough money for everything. "Well, it more reminds me of some strawberry bubble-gum or ice cream but maybe I am weird and I associate light purple with cotton candy. And yeah, she has a lot of ideas, not all of them are good tho," he admitted and chuckled. "We have an animal shelter, she literally gave a haircut to one Siamese cat like a day before his new owners took him home. Parents were away and I had to give that cat to them, cause they had finished all the documents and just had to take the cat, and I didn't know how to explain that to them!" he shook his head, no, he would do the same but not to the cat that they had to hand to their new owner. They had done a lot of mess together with Jules but he was more like a brain in their friendship. Even if he wasn't the smartest one in their family.
"Oh well, I hope that Cashew has a good taste and I can follow you too now," he laughed and then started to listen to the boy's story about dying the cat for the first time. "Oh, makes sense. Yeah, common traumas make a great bond between people. I don't have any traumas from Milo but once I got a home arrest because we were playing with him and we literally killed all of mom's garden bushes," he shared with his experience too. "I'm Tim, nice to meet you!" then he asked something that was bothering Tim too. "I don't know, I was just following you. I just wanted to see what is in there," he had no idea where they were going, yet, he had no troubles with that.

The boy laughed "Don't worry, I bet I can learn the spell, plus I have a sister in the fourth grade, she probably knows it already. And yeah food dye because that's edible, so if we can eat it it's a lot less toxic too, just didn't wanna put chemicals in him and edible coloring has less chemicals than the ones we stuff with." he explained to the other one.
Jackson just laughed when the other boy told him about what his sister did to apparently a poor siamese cat that probably never fully recovered from the emotional trauma. That seemed like someone he wanted to know, the girl had really good ideas. Jackson then turned to turned to the other boy, who seemed to be taking his words seriously "Well, I'm kidding, I didn't exactly got scared for life.. I mean, I literally did but it was just physically" he said laughing a bit about this last part as he remembered his scar on his arm. "Then let's go back cuz this place is creepier than anywhere I've ever been" he said noticing some of sketchy figures looking at him, he could almost swear he saw a man with tentacles and a chicken head there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back