Secret Admirer

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lucia saw that her next rose delivery was to a fellow Slytherin, and although she was tempted to take a break and head to the common room where she still had a chance to run into the recipient there, she decided to try and knock out all her deliveries all at once. So after delivering roses to the other tables, she walked over to her own house's table. She thought she knew who this recipient might be so she gently tapped the girl on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, are you Jasmine Wolfe?"

Jasmine felt a tap on her shoulder and immediately looked round to see who it was. She hoped it was Gray but it turned out to be an older Slytherin girl asking for her. She nodded "yeah i'm Jasmine" she replied.

Lucia smiled upon having guessed the girl's identity correctly, even if she'd never talked to her personally before. "Hi I'm Luci," she introduced herself to the girl. She looked down in her basket for a pink rose and was curious what the girl's reaction would be to the color and note of the rose, because she could only guess it was something crush-like. "This is for you," she said, handing the pink rose over to her with the note attached to it.
Do I have to spell it out?

Jasmine smiled at the older Slytherin girl, she seemed nice "ggod to meet you Luci" she replied to her while wondering who else could have sent her a rose. She had one from Athena, one from Gray but there was no one else that she thought might send her a rose. There was Antonio, obviously, but she thought he might have sent a yellow one, if any. She happily took the rose from Luci, though, and read the note quickly. Thre was no name and the note was very short. She frowned and wondered who on earth could have sent her it "is this all there is?" she asked the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back