OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Happy with his luck, Slate decided to linger around the lounge, checking his list while scanning the room. He then saw an older girl a few steps from him and thought to give it a try. "Hi, do you happen to know Kia Sorens?", he asked. He glanced at his list, glad to have read the name right.

Yellow for @Kia Sorens

Kia had stopped paying attention to the rose deliveries years ago. She couldn't recall if she had ever gotten a rose. She was startled then when a tiny child stopped her, asking if she knew herself. She raised a brow. "Who's asking? And why?" She countered, not willing to give up that information immediately to some strange little boy. He looked like his shadow might jump out and scare him at any moment.

Slate started to get nervous but decided to stay put. "I'm tasked to deliver a rose for Kia Sorens. It's a yellow rose for Kia Sorens with a note.", he said everything in one breath, aware he said her name twice. He held up the rose and the note in one hand for her to see.

Kia raised a brow, looking the boy over. Sighing, she held out her hand. "I'll take that," She snapped. Not because she was really cranky, she was just curious to see if she could scare the boy. "Hurry it up, I don't feel like waiting for the Gorbrin to try and snatch me," She added, glancing about like she was checking for something.

Slate jumped in fright and almost dropped what he was holding. "H-here you go.", he choked back tears. He had never been snapped at by his mother or Sadie. Sure, Soren screamed to scare him but it was not a snappy one. He rapidly blinked his tears away.

Happy Valentines Day

Leia

Kia blinked. She'd thought this tiny child would be scared by her attempt to make up a boogeyman, but apparently he was just afraid of anyone that wasn't happy go lucky. Trying to test her theory, she snatched the rose and note from him, and raised her voice. "Didn't you hear me? I said. Get. Lost." She raised her voice just a bit, trying to startle the kid.

If Slate was choking back tears because it was just a shout, this time, tears just flowed. He had nicked his finger on the tip of the rose but he paid no attention to it as his eyes widened at the girl's attitude. He ran without saying goodbye. He just ran as fast as his legs could carry him up the stairs to the seventh floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back