OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Objectively, Salem knew this shouldn't be any different than any other time she'd hung out with Aubrey, not really. If anything, it would be better because Salem had free reign to do things like kiss her or hold Aubrey's hand, which was arguably way better than just staring at her all night and thinking she was pretty. Smiling as she thought about it, Salem gave Aubrey's hand a little squeeze as the moved about the hall, stopping for a moment to crane her head back to look at the enchanted snow falling over head. "Do you like Summer time Christmas or Winter time Christmas better?" Salem asked, tilting her head back down to look at Aubrey. She'd been considering asking her parents if they could go somewhere over the Summer break, maybe somewhere cold, but the idea of spending it with Aubrey instead was suddenly a lot more enticing. Maybe they could spend the whole break on the beach or out in the bush somewhere, just them.

Aubrey was pleased about tonight, and had chosen a dress that she thought complimented Salems look nicely. She smiled as Salem squeezed her hand, and turned herself to give the her date a soft kiss on the cheek. "Well," Aubrey mused, pondering the question proposed to her. "I'm not sure... both of them can be nice. There's a certain charm to a snowy Christmas, with the lights and the roaring fires and hot chocolate." She chuckled. "But there's also advantages to a warm Christmas." She sighed softly, looking around the room. "Do you want to dance with me?" She turned back to Salem with a warm smile.

Salem was curious if she was imagining the little skip in her step when Aubrey squeezed her hand, trying to focus on Aubrey's answer instead. She could imagine curling up by a fire with her pretty easily, though it sounded like Aubrey liked cold Christmas a lot better. "What about getting to sit on the beach at sunset and eat bbq and stuff?" She offered. She wasn't as good at making it sound as romantic, but she figured maybe if she played it up she could sell it better when she asked Aubrey to hang out over the break. "Oh yes, I love dancing," Salem said brightly, moving to tug Aubrey towards the dancefloor.

Aubrey chuckled, nodding at Salems' suggestion. "Oh, that would be lovely. A little picnic on the beach, the sand between our toes, the sunset reflecting on the water. Perhaps a bit of a swim to cool off, and maybe even a bonfire to cuddle by and roast marshmallows for each other," She mused, liking the idea of it. She laughed, letting Salem tug her out to the floor. Aubrey swayed more than she danced, enjoying the feeling of her skirts twirling around her legs.

"I've done both and I think I like Summer Christmas the best," Salem said with a nod, grinning when Aubrey seemed to warm up to the idea of a beach-side Christmas and taking a few mental notes to see what she could pull off over the holidays. She didn't think she was allowed to light any fires in the Summer when it was so dry, but they couldn't definitely do the rest and Salem was already excited at the idea of getting to have some time with Aubrey outside all to herself. For now though, it was fun to be with her surrounded by the other students out on the dancefloor, giggling as Aubrey twirled. Salem didn't think she exactly had a dance style, she mostly just bounced and waved her arms a lot, but she didn't mind and it was fun to watch Aubrey enjoying herself. Unable to resist, Salem grabbed Aubrey's hands, leaning back some so the two of them could spin for a bit. "Hold on!" She warned with a grin as the momentum spun them a bit faster. "Sorry, sorry, look out," she laughed as they nearly spun into someone else dancing nearby, giddy and dizzy.

Aubrey giggled, spinning with Salem until she was so dizzy she couldn't. She stumbled closer, trying to catch her balance and giggling breathlessly. "Wow, wow, hang on," Aubrey giggled, stumbling to the edge of the dance floor and sitting down unceremoniously, closing her eyes and laughing as the world still spun. "Salem, you're horrid," She teased, still laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back