irish ☘️ | shell collector 🐚 | band-aid hands 🩹

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Open after Jess replies as Aire Gates

Conan loved coming back to the lakefront when he always returned to Hogwarts. He spent almost every day at the lakefront. Whether it be looking for shells or just spending the day outside. Conan was once again at the lake, looking for shells. He didn't mind if he had similar ones added to his collection, as long as he had as many as he could add to his collection, Plus he was always happy to give some shells to his friends. Conan was currently looking under one of the logs, hoping to find something in or under the logs, his shell box near by.

Airen had gone out for a walk, humming happily as she watched the way the wind blew through the trees around the castle. She eventually wondered out to the lake, and was pleased to see someone that looked like they were searching for someone. Searching for things was fun! She skipped over, hands in her pockets. "Hi!" She greeted, looking around the ground. "What are you looking for?" She questioned, trying to spot whatever it was he was after.

Conan quickly looked up when he heard a voice, not expecting someone to be curious about what he was doing. He smiled up at the girl and waved a little. "Hey," Conan replied back at the girl's greeting. "I'm just looking for some shells to add to my collection," Conan says with a small smile, as he points to the shoe box that contained his collection of shells.

no

Last edited:
Airen lit up, fascinated by his answer. "Oooh, shells!" She started looking too, and quickly spotted a pretty shell nearby. She jogged over, reaching down to pick it up. She smiled, admiring the blue and white swirls, before moving back over to her new friend. "Here you go!" She offered with an easy smile. "I could help you look if you want?" She suggested, eager to see if there would be any more pretty shells around.

Conan watched as the other girl ran somewhere and grabbed a shell. Conan thought the shell she had picked up was such a cool one. He definitely liked the colour and pattern on it. Maybe this girl was good at spotting shells, even better than he was. "Thanks!" Conan said enthusiastically as he observed the shell that he was given before adding it to his collection. "Totally! You can help me!" Conan said with a nod.

Airen smiled and started walking around, studying the ground and looking for more shells. "My name is Airen, by the way," She called over to her new friend, taking slow, careful steps as her eyes searched. "Have you been collecting shells for long?" She continued to question, enjoying the new game they were now playing. She wanted to find at least five shells, though she wasn't sure how realistic that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back