Searching

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka waited at the top of the starts to the seventh floor for her exloraton partner. She was sort of nervace about being alone with Brian but then again nothing much could come of it. She wasn't exsactly a cute child and she could live with that. Zazuka huged her book bag to her chest which held Jinx in it. He had a habbit now of hiding in her book bag in the morning and there was't much that Zazuka could do exsept wait until the cat grows out of it. Weather that be the habbet or the book bag was a matter still left to be seen.

Zazuka felt alittle bord so she sat against a wall at the top of the stares then started to hum the tune to 'Fully Alive'. Zazuka would never sing infront of anyone because she thought she had a voice that put grace in nailes on a chalk bord when infact it wasn't that bad at all.

"Trully Alive
More than most
Ready to smile and love life
Fully alive and she knows
How to believe in futures."

She let out because she thought she was alone and her cat wouldn't objet to alittle aria style singing.

((No problems))

Brian began to race up towards the seventh floor. He ws supposed to have met Zazuka up there so that they could begin exploring. Along the way he heard someone singing, He wasn't really sure who it was but when he made his way up he saw that it was Zazuka. "Hey Z! what's up, I'm sorry I'm late!" Brian said smiling.

((OOC: I just saw the post Z sorry I'm late!))

Zazuka let out a sour note when she heard Brien come up. "It's ok, I'm just waiting for you so we could start looking around here since we have all the towers near our commonroom and I'm sure we cant get into two of them." She said all to quickly. Zazuka remembered what Andy had said about not blushing to much when Brian came around so she looked down as if to help herself get up off the floor when she was really trying to regain control of herself.

((It's Ok this really could have taken place at any time.))

Brian couldn't help but notice something different about her, she seemed odd. "Are you okay? I mean we can search this floor anytime, besides Andy is still looking to see if she can find it down in the dungeons" Brian said smiling.

Zauzka nodded then picked up her book bag. "No I'm fine saerching here though I can feel it close or we can start on the first floor if you want." She said. Zazuka had gotten conrole over her voice atleast so she talked normally now. She just hadn't expected anyone hear her sing. Zazuka smiled back at Brian as brightly as she could.

"well it is are free day so let's look around and see if we can find it okay?" Brian replide

((OOC: I decided to make it right after breakfast, I hope that's okay?))

Zazuka nodded and started to make her way down the corredor. "Alright, I've seen many students dissaper around here anyway." She said brightly. Jinx poked his tiny head out of Zazuka's bag, saw Brien then sunk back into the book bag hoping he wasn't seen or so it seemed, it was hard to tell with cats
((Alright with me ^^))

Brian walked beside her "you come up here alot? why?" Brian asked wondering what would bring a Ravenclaw student up to the 7th floor as they didn't have any classes up here. "Come to think of it, what's up here on this floor?" He asked wondering if she might know the answer.

Zazuka thought about this alittle bit. "I meet up with Andy here sometimes. Gryffindor is up here but I don't know what else. That and it's sometomes on the way up to Ravenclaw tower or haven't you noticed that the pathes around the school chainge from time to time?" She asked kindly. It woudn't be the first time she thought she was going one way when she really was going the other because of the starecases moving.

"I don't know, I always seem to notice when they change and avoid getting lost, though there were a few times I almost ended up on the third floor!" Brian said looking around.

"I've ended up at in the Great Hall looking for the Charms corredor." Zazuka said with a laugh. "Anyway I've been watching and I think people dissaper around here or it could be the floor blow us." She said lookeing at an intresting looking statue. "Do you think it could be behind a painting or a statue?" She asked looking back at Brien.

Brian placed his hand along the wall, "I don't know, anything is possible though for a legendary room that seems kinda simple to find, doesn't it?" He asked tapping the wall with his bare hands.

Zazuka started to tap the wall with her wand. "Maybe your right but how else will we get in?" She asked. The looked at her wand then hand a thought. "Hey have you notcied the all the teacher wave thier wands to make the chalk write on the bord. If they can do simple things like that how is it that most wizerds are not fat?" She asked as soon as the question came to her mind.

Brian began to laugh "I noticed it, they keep using magic for simple things it makes me wonder if they like to be lazy" Brian replied he pulled out his wand and tried to use it in order to open the door, all he got were sparks shooting out down the hall. "I hate it when that happens" he replied.

Zazuk looked down at the explosion of sparks and laughed softly. "I wish I had that problem." She said and waved her wand without thinking. It sprouted mulicolored bubbles which poped as soon as they hit something. "See, that was all I could do for a while." She said with a sigh. "And I think that they just find it easyer to write on a bord with spell rather than by hand" She added thinking about it.

"well I'm kinda hungry, so do you wanna go back down for lunch?" Brian asked staring as the bubbles floated down the hall.

Zazuka gave up on the statue she was studying and sighed. "Yeah I'm kinda hungry too." She said and started moving foward. Zazuka had avoided beeing clumsy all day but she was about do for an accsident. She seemed to trip over nothing at all sending her foward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back