Searching

Zazuka grinned wider. "You mean you would help me do that?" She asked her eyes wide behind her glasses. She would love to spend the night with Andrew and this was something kind of exciting. Zazuka knew she was a prefect and all but she did need to do this for the greater good. And if all went well she would have enough research to talk Professor King into the laboratory thing.

"Of course I would"he said as he grinned back and leaned forward to give her a kiss fully on her lips.As he shifted his weight to lean forward, he glued his lips to hers.After what seemed like a whole minute he broke apart grinning at her."Thats such a nice feeling, we should do that more often"he added.

"So when do you plan our night stroll?"he asked her excitedly.
(I think let it be next term, i have too much stuff on my hands at the mo)

Zazuka kissed Andrew back with all she had. She just could not get enough of the taist of pumpkin spice. She was breathing a bit heavily when he pulled back. "Sometime when we come back from brake. We have exams and everything coming up so it everything will have to wait. "More of what we just did coming right up" She said scooting closet to Andrew and wrapping her arms around his neck. She ghosted her lips over his then slowly made it deeper. She knew that now they would be hiding behind her wall of books for what felt like only moments but would really be hours.

End Of RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back