Searching

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had not been lieing when she said that she was looking up how to cure Andy and everyother person that was aflicted by the curse of warewolf. She was half hidden in books about the curse and methods that had been used to cure it. None of them worked for more than a few mothes. She needed a permanent one. She also needed to talk to Professor King. She was sure once she persented her case she would be allowed to set up a sort of labratory in the dungions where she could do some expiraments. None she would be able to try but she knew that if her thories where correct she would be able to come up with something.

Zazuka was absorbed in what she was doing. Her homework was not suffering because of this. She had more hours in the day than most people so she mostsly got her work done in the early hours of the morning. This left her time for her research. She sighed. She must have heard this theory more than a doesn times. She need better books. Her eyes wandered over to the Ristricted section. Would some of the ansewers she was looking for be in there? She bit her lip. Her thought wondered over to Andrew. He would know how to get in there without teacher's permission. She loved that trouble maker side to him. She placed her hand on her chin. Andrew filled her mind now and day dreams started to form.

Andrew was feeling energetic and he needed to talk to someone.Someone who would be close so he could share stuff. He didnt know where to find Kasey or Zazuka.He wandered into the library, it was the way his feet carried him.He took a large volume of books on all kinds of Potions and sat for a bit of reading, hoping it would help him at the moment.He heard a few first years giggling and wisphering and he turned his head and said"Do you guys know the meaning of a library? If not check it out in a dictonary and than come in".

Just than he saw Zuka behind the crowd probably dreaming as she read.He walked to her and tapped her on her shoulder."Sleepin beauty, try to sleep in a bed, its hard to kiss in the library"he said grinning as he sat beside her.

As if her thoughts had been ansewered Zazuka turned to see Andrew. She laughed into her hand at what he said. "If I sleep in my bed then the nightmares can find me. Here I have only the sweetest of dreams." She said kissing his lips softly as he sat down. "Glad you could find me. It looks like I have walled myself in." She looking up at the towers of books she had around her. She wasn't afraid of them falling. She had stacked them well. It was good really that Andrew showed up when he did. Zazuka's daydreams where starting to go into Lynsay Sands terretory.

((Meep))

Andrew kissed Zuka back fully on her lips, this feeling was always the best for him and relaxed him.As he drew back he saw some of the first years eyeing them through the corner of their eyes.With the tip of his wand pointed at one of the first year who seemed like the most irritating he did the body bind jinx.He fell on the spot and others got confused.Andrew grinned an evil smile at the stupid first years.

He turned to Zazuka, and holded his hands,"So where were we, nightmares? What kind of nightmares are they part of the seer things?? Do they scare you very much?"he asked looking at her concerened.

Zazuka pouted. "That was not nice." She said then looked at the first year. Since it wasn't a Ravenclaw she wasn't bothered. "But nice aim." She said giving Andrew a playful smile. She really did think it was rude the way the first year where just leering at them. It's not like kissing was uncommon. She sighed then shook her head.

"I don't remember my nightmares after I've had them. I know it's something to do with my ablity but I don't know what. Sometimes I wake up crying which is straing because I hardly ever cry when I'm a wake." She said thinking about it. Zazuka had cryed once when she knew about it and that was when Andy had left. She had felt like a part of her had gone missing. After that she had gotten sad but never shed a tear. "Though sometimes they leave lingering feelings like once I felt like someone close to me had passes away I was that sad but I don't know anyone who had died resently." She said looking up. Zazuka really wanted to take Divination so she could get a handel on her ablity and maybe stop it all together.

Andrew heard Zuka's explanation and was upset about it because tehy troubled Zuka."You know you should talk to Professor Ana about it, although you're taking Divination I think you need personal attention.You're a seer afteral."he said thinking deeply secretly hoping that none of the people close to Zuka would be in any kind of danger."What things have you seen till now, like the prophecies?"he asked her curious to know if she had figured out the forest one.

Zazuka looked up again trying to remember. "Not that I can remember then again when something like that happened I usually pass out. I have ended up infront of the Silver Snake lots of times while out walking on my brake. I don't know why but if I'm out walking at random with no particuler place to go I almost always end up in Bleak Steet looking up at the Sliver Snake." She said. Oddly enough she felt comfterable sharing all this with Andrew. Zazuka never felt comfterable telling this kind of thing frankly because no one had ever cared. She knew that she could always talk to Andy but she had her own problems and Zazuka could not be so selfish as to include her own worrys. "I can't go into the forest anymore. Something has happened there and I keep getting dizzy." She said sadly. She wanted to walk with Andrew there. They had realized how they felt for one another in the forest after all.

"Silver snake, but that place is dangerous.You know I've been there a few times.Dosen't anyone else from Ollivanders wander with you during your breaks?"he asked Zazuka."What has happened in the forest?"he asked Zuka calmly now that they were talking Andrew knew how many things about Zuka, he didnt know which was very wrong on his part.

Zazuka shook her head. "No, I'm usually alone. We are not allowed to go an brake together because during the summer everything is so busy that three of us need to stay at any given time. When I go back to work it's usally Arnold who goes out after me then the new girl." She said looking up thinking. In all the times she had gone there she hadn't gotten in any trouble. Yes she met Adien there once but never met up with Mr. Silverback. "I don't know. I just know something did. I keep picking it up then I feel dizzy then I run out of forest before I can faint." She said with a sigh. "I think that enough about that though, there are lots of things that can not be understood right away I'm sure that when the time comes I will know everything I need to know." She said. Zazuka could tell Andrew was worryed about her and the last thing she wanted to do was worry him.

Andrew thought about it for a while.Zuka really was having many problems and tensions in her life and on top of that were these seer stuff that she saw and couldn't understand or remeber at times."There must be some way to help you Zuka, why dont we talk to Prof Ana?"he asked her with a convincing smile.

Zazuka looked down smiling. "I don't know if there is. Everything that I've looked up says that Seers don't develop properly until they had taken lessons. According to the Ministery I am not really a Seer and sometimes I even doubt it myself." She said then nodded. "Yeah lets go but later, I... We've been so busy that we have hardly spent any time together." She said leaning up then kissed his cheek. "Thank you caring so much." She said. I love you rang in her head again but she couldn't get the words out. Zazuka was still a little worred about Kristy. No matter how many times she could write those three words to him over the holidays it was her worry that was stoping her from saying it out loud.

Andrew heard Zuka's reply and smiled his true smile trying to let all his worries leave him for the time."Yeah, the last time we had some quality time was last year."he said as he took her hands into his."You wanna go anywhere or just hangout here?"he asked her smiling as he closed his books which meant he was going to turn the library into something else, if Zuka wished to stay here.

Zazuka looked down shyly then back up with her best sly smile on her face. It looked kind of cute because Zazuka would be the last person anyone would think would do anything to anything remotly sly. "Let's stay here." She said griping Andrew's hands softly. She almost tell what he was thinking and she didn't mind. She sank back into the wall of books she had made for herself. All her thoughts about researching where gone now.

"Thats cool"he said as he shifted his chair to seat beside Zuka rather than opposite her."So whats up these days, prefect stuff? I hardly see you around?"he asked her as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Zazuka scooted closer to Andrew. "I choose four elective three of which are I'm takeing this term so the homework is thought the roof and also there has been a sting of misbehavor all over the school. The new first years really have a taist for trouble. It's keeping all the prefects on thier toes. I'm also doing reseach for my other study." She said picking up on of the books she had out. "Can I trust you with a secret?" She asked tapping the warwolf book in her hands. He hoped he would get a hint from it. She also didn't want to lose Andrew over something like have a warewolf for a best friend.

"I know I saw that lion prank.Oh! Thank Merlin it wasnt a real lion.I got so scared for a moment.Had goosebumps over my neck."he said laughing at himself for allowing the first years to scare him.

"Of course you can, you can confide in me the greatest of the secrets and I promise to take it to the grave"he said with a smile.Although the words seemed from some sort of play but Andrew meant it.Andrew looked at the book."Werewolves? Here at Hogwarts? You know them or you have seen them? Did they harm you?"he asked his eyes full of worry.

Zazuka laughed but it as a little sad. "No not me though at the time it felt like it. Andy got bitten our first year, she's a warewolf. Horrible things happened to her the year before because of it. I wont tell you what because it's her expirence and I don't think she would like me spreading around like this. That's why it was so awlful when her stepgrandmother sent her that dog collor. Andy is not a beast, she's a person. With a sickness but still a person. I'm doing research to try and find a way to make things easyer for her but all thies books are kind of useless." She said with a sigh. She looked up at Andrew with her eyes wide. What would he say? Her best friend was a warewolf and while Zazuka didn't see her any diffrent she knew that other people might.

Andrew listened to Zuka's words and the truth piereced him.Andy? He couldn't believe in his dreams. She had suffered so much yet she never showed a mark of that on her face.She always mixed with everyone."I..."he was out of words. Since a few months, Andrew had considered Andy as a true friend but to realise in what pain she was, he felt so sorry for her.

"Thats so horrible of her grandmother. Isn't there something we could do? Dosent her mom love her anymore?"she asked Zuka. "And was she suffering all last year at her stepgrandmothers house being treated like a dog?"he asked Zuka.

Zazuka looked down. "That's the worse part. Her mother acts like she doesn't even care. She didn't spend all last year at the Sliverback house she spent it at Drumstrang and a worse school they could not have chosen. I was the only person she sent word too as soon as she could it was horrible. Since she came back I have redubbled my efforts to help her. I think the Wolves baine potion is the key for now but I think there is a way to keep the chainge from happening all together if the potion where modifided somehow." Zazuka said looking up. She bit her lip just then and blushed slightly. "I'm probobly boring you to tears arn't I?" She asked. She hadn't told anyone the full extent of her research.

"No, of course you aren't.Zuka Andy is my friend too and I will always feel that way to all your friends. Now that she has this problem,we must help her.Did you talk about that with the Potions Professor.There must be some way it could stop or atleast come to normal."he said thoughtfully.

Zazuka shook her head. "I wanted to talk to Professor King about making a small sort of laboratoy in the dungons so I can do some expiraments. Given I won't be able to test any of what I make but maybe if I get it right I can pass everything along to the proper athorities and they can take it from there. I've been looking everywhere. Everywhere except." She trailed off looking over to the ristricted seciton. She was almost certen some of the ansewers she was looking for where in there.

"Wouldn't the Professors allow you to look in there if it is for such an important reason?"he asked her thinking hard."Or havent you thought any way of sneaking in there?"he asked her with a small grin."Maybe at the night "he suggested.

Zazuka grinned back. "I haven't thought of anyway in there and I'm compiling research so I can prove a case to Professor King so I can convince him of both letting me into the ristricted section and letting me have my laboratory." She said then looked into Andrew's eyes. "What are you thinking?" She asked with a bright smile.

"I am..well I want to do something for Andy but ..."he said as words failed him."We must sneak in at night and try"he said making up his mind.He didnt care if they got caught or had detention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back