Scream in the sky

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The forest along with deeper places of the Dungions had been her refuge for several days because of this. Those that knew of her pranks pointed the finger at her and called her a murderer. She knew she didn't do anything but because of her reputation everything had been hell for her when ever she tried to show her face. Worst of all her temper had been back. When ever it flared someone got hurt. She hated that about herself.

Hoshi stopped running when she fell to her knees. She was so mad! She didn't know if her friends would follow behind her but she did know that she was going to seek revenge on everyone that didn't believe her when she said she had done nothing wrong. They where all going to pay! Hoshi dug her hands into the ground and let out one long rage filled scream. Hoshi's breathing was still labored. Secretly she clapped at the cleverness of the Prefects. She wasn't going after them. Their trick was perfect. Who she was going after was her tormentors. And the ones she though spread the rumer. The Glam Squad.

Sam followed Hoshi down to the Forbidden Forest, he hadn't entered it once yet. It was silent apart from the snapping of twigs from Hoshi feet but far off noises could be heard clearly. He fell behind her quite a bit on the way down and sort of lost her when they got deeper. But once he heard her scream, Sam followed it easlily and found a hunched over figure. Hoshi.

He walked slowly over and knelt down beside her. "Hoshi.." Sam said. He put his arm around her. He himself was utterly fustrated at the prefects for making everyone believe that Njord was dead and putting Hoshi through all of this. "Wha-I can't believe this..." Sam muttered looking down at the ground.

Hoshi buried her head in Sam's shoulder, furious tears welding up in her eyes. "They will pay Sam-kun. They will all what was done to me." She growled her fist clenched. She was already planing how she was going show horror to the school. Though there was a part of her that didn't want to fall back into the persona she had in her old school. That part of her was hoping that Sam could talk her out of seeking her revenge. The other part thought that if they where not with her they were against her. This was the part most present in her right now.

Sam wrapped his warm arms around her, Sam didn't know what to do. Should he prevent her from doing anything that would cost her or should he let her go and let her seek revenge. He couldn't decide and silence crept in amongst them. "Just don't do anything stupid.." Sam hoped she would know what he mean't, he knew he couldn't stop her from seeking revenge. But he could try and less the damage. He pited those up against Hoshi.

Hoshi was shaking but she was calming down some. The shock was starting to ware off a little bit. "Stupid where those that didn't believe me. That labeled me a murderer without knowing what that name meant to me. That was my old nickname during Primary." She said telling Sam a bit of her pain. She had told him what she braved to tell everyone. That her father was a business man. While that was true she never told anyone what kind of business he conducted really. The blood that had been shed by her family for century was on her hands too. At hearing the name again here where no one knew her Hoshi had thought herself doomed. Now that she comes to find out that it was even really her fault. She was going to make sure that everyone that made her suffer would know her pain!

In primary school? Sam wondered what had happened but he didn't prie. That was always a good thing about Sam, he didn't ask questions, he'd listen..but not ask questions. "Look those that called you a murderer are insignificent idiots. People you couldn't give two hoots about." Sam explained. "I know right now you just want to get revenge and I don't blame you one tiny bit...but.." Sam took a breath. "But.." He tried to continue his advice but decided against it, he was useless at this. "I just don't want you hurting anymore than you have. Revenge may make you feel better for a small while but in the long run..." He trialed off, he really was awful at these things. Usually this was Knights job.

Hoshi was greatful. She could just say that and be done with it. She didn't have to tell Sam about her Death Eater style family. "What should I do then Sam-kun?" She asked bitterly. She wanted blood at the moment but she knew that she if she spilled it it would come back to get her again. Hoshi wanted pain for them but how could she measure out just enough for them to know what she had been though? She couldn't really. Again she turned her head into Sam's shoulder to muffle out another scream that was ripping out of her throat.

Sam didn't know what she could do. If she didn't get revenge the only other option was to do nothing and Sam didn't want to tell her that now. Not when she wanted to get revenge so bad. "Look I can't possibly feel the fustration that you are feeling right now." Sam said, he was angry and usually Sam was quite a calm person it was impossible for anyone to feel what Hoshi was feeling. "But I just know that revenge isn't the best answer.." Sam expressed his opinion not knowing was it best for him to do so now. Once she dug her head in his shoulder he rubbed her back soothingly.

Scorpius had been in the memorial service for the boy who had died at the play, Njord. He had been sitting at the Ravenclaw table alone, after the break up with Luna. He wanted to be there for her because this was no doubt hard on her because she had to be there and support her grieving sister. But he couldn't, so instead he just sat with his hands in his lap at the memorium out of respect for the departed.

Soon after however, it seemed the departed hadn't departed at all, because the boy was alive and well and standing right before them. Confusion washed over Scorpius and he scowled at the dirty prank they had pulled. Hoshi had endured lots of taunting and hurtful rumors because they thought she had something to do with his death. He and Prince had gotten some of the lashing as well, though not nearly enough as Hoshi did, it hurt him to see her suffer like that. He turned his head as he heard her yell something at them and then ran out of the hall. Not long after, he saw Prince go after her and he too got up out of his seat, not bothering to be sneaky about it.

He took off at a run, trying to keep up with the two and followed them all the way into the forest. He had only been here once before and that was when he had felt so lost with himself like he didn't know who he was. He hadn't realized it then but it was the change he made for Luna that was bugging him. At the beginning of the year he was wild and carefree with his friends, but after being with Luna he had calmed down because he didn't want her to see him as immature and childish. It just wasn't in his nature to be calm, so he had randomly ran into the forest to let out some pent up anger.

He brushed off all those thoughts as he finally saw his friend in a crumpled mess on the floor. Immediately his heart felt as if it were breaking just by seeing her in that pain. He completely understood why she wanted to get revenge on everyone, but he didn't want her getting in trouble. "Hoshi," he half whispered, as he knelt beside her and wrapped his arms around her as tightly as he could. "I..." he began, but he didn't really know what to say, Prince had already said a lot of what he was feeling. "I understand why you'd completely want to get revenge on them, but I can't lose you. We can't lose you," he corrected himself gesturing towards both him and Prince. "We already lost Jenn, and I lost Luna," he added, still bitter and hurt over the whole situation, "so I don't think we'd be able to survive losing you too due to expulsion," he concluded with a pleading look in his grey eyes. Losing Hoshi would make his life more of a wreck than it had recently become.

Hoshi felt herself being pulled from Sam's arms in to Knight's arms. Both of them knew a little of what she had been though and only because they where standing up for her. She dug into Knights shoulders as he reminded them that they had lost someone already. Jenna. Would she had have been out here too, trying to calm her down and keep her from doing something stupid? Hoshi would like to think that. That she would have been out here with them keeping her together like this. "It was a well executed plot by the higher powers I'll give them that." She said taking a deep, shaking breath.

Hoshi looked up at Knight and tilted her head. He had lost Luna? "Luna-luna broke up with you?" She asked. A glimer of something like guilt welled up inside her. Had it been because he and Sam where virtualy the only ones that thought Hoshi was innocent that Luna had broken up with him. If so she would try and find a way to get them back together. Things could not go wrong for her friends because of her. It had been her probleme anyway.

Scorpius ruffled his hair nervously, he had forgotten that he hadn't told anyone about him and Luna's break up. He had mostly been avoiding everyone, he was so bitter and angry over everything, Jenn gone, Hoshi being bullied, and the break up, that he would always snap at anyone who even looked at him, so it was best just to keep to himself. "Uh yeah," he answered her question. If he wanted to get technical, it had been him to call it off, and most of the time when he was alone he tortured himself, wondering what if. What if he had never said he'd had enough, would he and Luna still be together now? Or would she have called it off instead? But he always came up with the conclusion that it was best that they were broken up, he didn't think he could endure the pain that Luna was unknowingly causing him for being so oblivious to liking Angus. "We broke up on Valentines day," he muttered, not really wanting to talk about it but he was glad Hoshi was at least calming down from her rage.

Hoshi hung her head. "Was it because of me?" She asked as she pulled way and sat on the ground. They where in inverenly having thier trip to the forest but it was turning out to be anything but fun with all the heavy feeling running around. As she did so something made a bump aganst her back pocket. She felt back to see what it could have been. It was the small dagger that Ti gave her earlyer in the year. Control thy emotions before they consum thy soul. Hoshi smiled. She would contorl herself. For these two. The two she called her best friends. Tomorrow she would put the orange back in her hair and walk the halls in her modified uniform. Hoshi Koshiba was back.

Sam let go of Hoshi as she pulled into Knights arms. He could see the hurt and the devestation in her body language and if it was possible he would swap with her. She didn't deserve this. But as Scorpius mentioned about losing Jenna and him losing Luna, Sam looked up at him in confusion. He hadn't been told this.

He didn't say anything as Hohsi got in there before him, in a way he was glad that Hoshi didn't know either, if it had just been him in the dark Sam would've been angry. "I'm sorry to hear that mate." Sam said sincerely to him.

"What? No!" Scorpius immediately replied when Hoshi thought their break up had something to do with her. No, they hadn't broken up over his friends, they'd broken up over her friend. But that didn't stop him from scowling as he remembered Luna confessing to him one night that he thought Hoshi had been behind the death of Njord. He had gotten so angry at her that night that they had ended up fighting yet again and Scorpius was reminded of the many times they'd fought. Now that fight was completely irrelevant since it turned out Njord wasn't dead after all. The more he thought about it, their relationship hadn't been as great as he hoped it was, but that didn't stop him from wanting to salvage it. A pang of sorrow tugged at his heart but he said, "Thanks mate," when Prince said he was sorry. "It was Angus' fault," he commented bitterly since his mind was on the subject of the break up.

Hoshi ran a hand though her hair and sighed. "When did life start to suck so hard? All we where trying to do was have fun and they turning it to some big production about how we are being so bad." She said shaking her head. She looked up at Knight and this time was the one to give him a hug. "Sorry" She said biting her tongue over everything else she wanted to say. She wanted to call Luna and Angus idiots and things like that but she knew it wouldn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back