Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
It's Complicated
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Yevheniy was having one of those days, where it just seemed that he was just bored out of his mind. He had been up most of the night, doing stuff with the faction of the Scitorari that he was in, and having decided that he didn't quite want to go to bed then also realised it perhaps too early to go drinking the teen had been left with absolutely nothing to do with his morning. Too awake to sleep and nothing yet to do. He had been wandering around Obsidian Harbour for a good few hours, just walking round and round, keeping his head done, hiding his face from different people. The now mostly faded bruising around his eye from a fight which he swore down he didn't begin, although it had been completely his fault. In the end, Yevheniy had found himself a coffee store and gotten himself a fairly large coffee before wandering to find a bench in the village to sit on. It took a few moments but finally he took a seat, taking small sips of his coffee as he did so.

Sitting at the bench, breathing in the fresh air and just letting out a deep breath. He rummaged around his pockets until he feel upon the small, mostly empty packet of cigarettes. Yev didn't really smoke, he didn't particularly like it, but it was just one of those mornings that seemed to call for it so he had gotten out the old packet which had been lasting him a good few months and he lit up a cigarette and took a deep breath. His life was in a bit of a mess of circles, he had promised his dad that he would return to Ukraine after the year was over, but a year had passed and the teen had not yet returned home. He liked it in New Zealand, he was getting his english back, and there was Jeremy that kept things interesting. He had the Elementalists too, that was interesting indeed, it was different and he liked the things that they did. He didn't have much concern for himself or his own well being, and the sort of recklessness that he expressed was best suited to those people. Yevheniy sighed slightly, taking a small sip of the coffee, he liked New Zealand with no real intentions to return home, his father was just yet to pick up on that. Sitting on this bench however, he felt at ease with the morning, hopefully no one would disturb his peace.

After the hearing, Chaos Zhefarovich had another day to hang around New Zealand before his big trip back to Bulgaria. And since he was not allowed in Brightstone or Makutu Mall during the breaks, he found himself in Obsidian Harbor. He stuffed his hands into his pocket of his robes, unsure of what he could do without his wand. Chaos sighed as he looked from store to store, before searching his pocket for a few galleons. And it looked like he was not going shopping since all he found was fuzz and lint. Chaos could not find a good enough reason to be here, but he was also one of the only young teenagers that were running around currently. He didn't know if others would even attempt to ask why he was not in school. Could he tell a complete stranger that he tried to set a kid on fire? Probably. Chaos did not care. He hoped for someone to stir something up with him so he could get some of this anger out. Instead, his purple eyes landed on a male that was sitting on a bench, smoking and drinking something that looked like coffee. Chaos could not tell since the smoke filled his nostrils instead of the sweet brew of coffee beans.

Without common sense, Chaos strolled up to the man, before sitting down next to him. Chaos did not even ask. Instead, he folded his arms across his chest, and knew that the two of them had one thing in common already. Both were ruining their lives somehow. The man was ruining his lungs, and Chaos was ruining his education. "Doesn't this place blow? If only there was something more entertaining to do other than sit here." Chaos was determined to see why the man was sitting here alone. He did not even look that old either. He looked to be an older teenager. Something Chaos would be in a few years. Chaos cracked his knuckles, and looked to his right to see an elderly lady walking by. He stretched out his leg subtly, causing the woman to come tumbling down. Chaos snorted, before he turned his head to ignore her. That was mildly entertaining, but that was surely not enough. And if the man was offended by his actions, well then, bring it on. Chaos had yet to see the blackened eye, but he would eventually.

Taking a deep breath of the cigarette on his lips and letting out a steady breath which was mostly smoke, he smiled happily to himself, tired but at ease with this all. He didn't therefore expect for his silence to be disturbed by some kid sitting down next to him on the bench. As Yev held the cigarette in one hand and the coffee in the other, he looked at this boy, wondered why he was not in school like all the other school brats he knew were about this and the other villiage. Although, in the same instance he didn't care much, he was too tired and bored to really want to say anything much less demand him to leave and then when the boy spoke he couldn't help but laugh slightly, "There is not," Yev said to him in agreement, the Ukrainian accent playing on his words as he glanced at the boy, "Bars don't even open for another couple of hours," he told the younger kid, although he doubted this kid was even able to get into any bars, he didn't look older than fifteen, at a push. But, then again, who was Yev to judge this kid on anything and so he then took another drink of the coffee before leaning forward on the bench and placing it on the ground between them, kept under the bench so as not to be in anyone who might be passing by.

This was done just in time to watch the kid who sat next to him trip up an old woman, he had to stop himself from laughing at the old woman and then Yevheniy glanced at the boy who seemed definitely pleased with his own actions and let a small smile escape before deciding to also do something, there was cruelty for cruelty's sake but Yev liked getting something out of things. So, the Durmstrang graduate then put down the cigarette still in his hand carefully on the lid of his coffee to ensure his coffee wouldn't be ruined by ash and that he wouldn't have to worry about that catching fire. With this done, Yev then stood up and went to the old lady, seemingly helping her to her feet, speaking with a heavier slightly more fake accent and speaking quickly as if he was trying to confuse her further while appearing to help her. He helped her with her bags, without her noticing grabbing something from within, stashing it in his pocket before then helping the woman a little more and then told her to take care. Yevheniy crossed back over to the bench where he'd left the younger boy and once it appeared that the woman was out a little further away and definitely out of earshot from within his pocket he produced a purse, clearly not his own,

"Here," he gave it to the boy, before sitting back down on the bench beside him, "Might as well make small profit," Yevheniy didn't really steal that often, he had no reason too anymore, but it had been something he'd learned with some of his old friends when they'd been bored during school breaks, it was easier to target muggles but this woman was never going to remember Yev or anything else about it. Yev bent down, and took back the cigarette, "Shouldn't you be in school?" he asked him as an off handed comment, since he was curious about the boy but expected the boy to ignore the question completely, waiting for some kind of answer Yevheniy then pulled out the cigarette box and held it out to the young boy, "Want one?"

The man's accent was nothing that Chaos had ever heard. Where was he from? Somewhere near him perhaps. Bulgaria that is, not New Zealand. Bars were not open for another couple of hours, and he sighed, "I can't go in there. I just have a few more years left before I can." It sucked being thirteen, since he had a little over three years until he was able to go into a bar. He could not wait though. He always wanted to try some firewhiskey or something like that. The burning sensation and losing control. Though most of his actions were beyond his control. He didn't like it, so he just did what he wanted, which was probably why he was expelled anyway. However, to his dismay, the man went and helped the old lady up. However, he kept his eyes on the hands of the man. What was he doing? It was something unique, and something he had never seen before. He looked as the man's hand went into the bags, and pulled something out. Did he just pickpocket that old lady? Chaos was starting to like the man more and more now, since he was acting a little like his twin. Pretending and whatnot.

The man came back and reached into his pocket, only to reveal a few galleons, which was something he ran out of just moments ago. Chaos chuckled before he said, "You must be a pro." Chaos did not know how to thank someone, so that was the closest the man was going to get. This was real cool. He pocketed the new found money, not feeling an ounce of regret. He might have tried to kill someone and isn't allowed around some of the students anymore, he could still make some trouble. He was asked if he should be in school, before Chaos shook his head. "Expelled not long ago, actually. We didn't see eye to eye on what our views of 'pest control' was." Chaos did not want to go into details right now, because he was not sure who this man was. But when asked if he wanted a cigarette, Chaos shook his head. He did not want one of those smelly things. Plus his parents would kill him. "What's your name? I'm Chaos Zhefarovich."

Yevheniy shrugged at him he wasn't so much a pro, but had been a kid easily bored and found his enjoyment in other things, which the same could be true for the fact that he decided to spend time with the other elementalists and really enjoyed it. He liked the difference it made to his days, he liked being able to just have fun, and the fun he had with them was just so right for him, it challenged him and really kept him being, showing the younger boy his talent and then letting him have the rewards was just a part of passing on what he'd learned to someone who was clearly bored, and really who could blame him, it was early and there was nothing to do, why the boy wasn't in school at least partly occupying his mind was then explained in what he said, expelled, Yev gave a small whistle clearly impressed by the fact that the boy had managed to get expelled but opted to ask no further questions about it, since it really wasn't his business and he could only imagine what pest control might mean.

When the boy turned down his cigarettes he just shrugged and blew out the smoke of his cigarette taking in the smokey air with a small breath. He glanced at the boy as he introduced himself as a Zhefarovich, now, Yev had been within the elementalists long enough to know what this name meant, the name carried such weight around he was almost surprised the boy wasn't being surperivised as he sort of imagined that the children were, but he held out his hand to the young boy as a greeting, "Yevheniy Kharchenko," he introduced unable to stop the heaviness of his accent as he pronounced his name, "Most people in this country call me Yev," he added with a shrug, he picked up the coffee and took a long sip, "You went to Hogwarts here right?" he asked, "Terrible school really, I was glad when I finally was able to transfer out," he had only been at the school for a brief period of time, and had no enjoyed it, he had subsequently gone to durmstrang and that coupled with living in Ukraine had meant the boy had pretty much lost all his english until coming back to New Zealand.

The man's name was definitely foreign, and Chaos had no right to even try to judge that name. It was not exactly fair, and his own name was not a real name. It was more like a descriptive term. However, shortening his name to Yev would have been easier for him no matter what. He was a little relieved actually. He would probably butcher his name otherwise. But the man was talking to him, almost like befriending him. It was interesting, and Chaos needed friends. "Yev. That is a lot easier than your full name. I'm not from this country but it still rough even in my native area. Bulgaria and Russia." Those two were similar in names and whatnot. He was waiting for Yev to ask about what he did to get expelled, and actually, he had no idea that Yev was not going to do that. Actually, he made no motion to ask, and kept his nose in his own business. That was a relief because Chaos did not want to go into details out in the open like this. He was in enough trouble as is, and didn't need any more. Plus, he got enough hate from the school, which kind of gave him power, but he knew one thing was for certain... His future wife may be scared of him for all eternity and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Yes. I suppose we both got out luckily, though you got to keep your wand. I'm having to rely on potions." By the time he was older, though, he would be able to defend himself and whatnot with the potions that he could work. Chaos looked up to see if his ride was here yet, and it wasn't. Good. He wanted to linger around for a few minutes. Even if Yev smoked. "Anyway, where did you go to when you transferred?" Chaos was curious, but he knew that this man was already out of school. Chaos could not wait until he knew everything there was to know. He wanted to be able to count on him, and to be able to have friends other than Scarlet. Someone that he could rely on, which was something he never had, but Havoc said that he needed. If this man knew the Dark Arts, then it would all be settled without a second thought.

Yevheniy listened to what Chaos was saying, Yev had always known the Zhefarovich family to be from somewhere else, with that kind of name is was obvious, but he was surprised that the family with Bulgarian and Russian, the Bulgarian part he didn't have too many issues with, but he wasn't overly keen on the Russian part of it. However, picking a fight with the Zhefarovich family probably wasn't a fight that he should pick and least of all, over the russian aspect of things, "I am from Ukraine, Kiev specifically," he told the boy as an explanation for his name, and the accent he heavily sported, the finished off the cigarette in his hand and tossed it away carelessly, not even glancing at where it landed, knowing that it was pretty much out and would then go out. He let out a long puff of smoke as he did so, and then took a long sip of the coffee, "Potions are good thing to rely on," he nodded, though Yev had never excelled at potions he knew they were an incredibly practical thing, he wasn't sure how good the kid was at them, but he knew there were several kids in the Zhefarovich family who were rumoured to be good at potion making.

"I went to Durmstrang," he replied, with a small nod as he took a long sip of the now mostly cold coffee, but it barely bothered him, the taste was still enough and he was just waited for the bars to open so that he could get a drink, having been up all night a drink seemed to be the only thing on his mind, though he was enjoying the conversation with this boy, it was a little odd, but it wasn't the weirdest thing Yevheniy had ever done, "Durmstrang is good school," he continued with a nod, "They teach far more practical things," he was of course talking about the dark arts, but Yev wouldn't say much more about that aspect of the school, if Chaos had any sense he would already know about it, "I was never very good at potions, but I was good at dark arts, at fighting," he held the paper cup in his hands, his father didn't entire approve of Yev's choices in life, and he knew that he would even less approve of them if he knew what Yevheniy was currently doing, but this boy didn't need to know such pointless details.

Chaos had no idea what Ukraine was like, especial Kiev. He wondered if it was as interesting as he pegged it to be, except for the fact that he would likely not know where the hell he was going. He said with a shrug of his shoulders, “Hmm, sounds like it could be an interesting place. Better than this dump.” If he and Yev became closer friends or something, maybe he could have a way around the place. It would be a distraction from the situation he landed himself in. Of course, he would not know of any relations that might be there from the countries. Chaos was blissfully unaware of such things. He never cared about political stuff. That was too much like muggle stuff to him. Chaos yawned before he realized that he was getting a little bored, which was never good. At least some good came out from him coming here, even if the man talking to the boy had a huge age difference. “The man that is teaching me potions is essentially a master. He is in some group, but I’m not too sure. He’s pretty good, and that’s all I know. I heard he has made one so lethal, it can even melt diamonds.” Chaos wanted to make something like that, but apparently it was above his knowledge level.

So, Yev went to the superior school. If he had access to his wand, he may have been able to continue his tutelage there. But no, he snapped his wand and threw it in Ava King’s face, while taunting about her husband’s death. That was some good memories, but not when he snapped his own wand. There might have been a chance he could keep it. “If I had my wand, I would definitely went there by now. But alas. Apparently trying to do a world a good deed is bad. I set a mudblood on fire. Well, almost. F**ker ducked.” Chaos revealed what he did which he did not care about. He was pretty much proud of what he did, especially after they told him the aftermath. “Dark Arts and fighting. Yev, I think we would make good friends. You’d fit right in.” Chaos chuckled before looking to his left to see that his ride was here. “Another day. My ride is here. We can meet up later if you want.” Chaos shrugged his shoulders. He was a little awkward with social stuff, and it was showing.

Yevheniy just nodded at the boy who seemed to be very annoyed about the fact he was without a wand, and he listened to the story that he provided for what he had done to merit being expelled, and even though Yev had been trying his hardest to get expelled he would've never thought of such a thing at such an age, Yev had to be in a little awe of the younger boy and he definitely warmed to him, he had the sort of nature that made Yev feel like all was not lost for the magical world, he doubted the boy would end up with him in the Scits, but perhaps he would still end up in them. Yev had to think that one day he would show the boy his old world, his old haunts back in Kiev all the areas which while not always purely magical had their fun.

He flicked away the cigarette as the boy said that he'd fit in and while Yev had to question what this really meant, he had to believe it was likely in reference to the boys family and he just felt himself chuckling lightly, perhaps it was, and to think someone whose family was quite like it was thought Yev would be a good fit made him think that he likely wouldn't have much of a target on his back, unless he did something wrong, which he was unlikely to really do, intentionally. At Chaos leaving, he just nodded, "When it's not so early in the day," he said in agreement, the kid wasn't that bad, and though he didn't seem to be very good at social things, the older boy didn't figure that it mattered, "I'll see you later," he added as a prompt for the boy to leave there were no need for any pleasantries or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back