School soon

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Having done all her shopping in Obsidian Harbor Taylor bounded over to a water feature and sat down. Inwardly smiling at the remaints of frantic faces rushing to get their school supplies, she plopped down on the edge and watch the water flow. School was around the corner and Taylor was thankful it was finally here.

It was school soon and Beau was thankful that the time seemed to be passing quickly. He had been waiting to get there for a long time and he hoped it was all it was cracked up to be.
He had bought all his school ages ago, but still he was hanging around obsidian harbour, it was better then home.
He was walking along staring at the water feature in the middle, immedietly that he had been meaning to check out the beach at the end of his road for ages and still hadn't got around to doing it. He was about to go back when he realised it would have meant first going home, he sighed and carried on walking. He sat down on the edge of the water feature only just noticing he was sitting next to someone. "Hey," he said nodding though not smiling, "I'm Beau," he added, "And you are?" he asked, he was a little hesitant, he hadn't seen the girl around but she looked about his age.

Noticing a voice, Taylor looked up from where she had been blankly staring. "Hi Beau, I'm Taylor." Tipping her head to the side she smiled. "Going to Hogwarts?" The boy looked about her age.

Neita sees a griffindor girl and slytherin boy standing near a water feature...
"hey mind if i join you guys?" She sighs
"im sooo sick of shopping... Im neita by the way..."

Hearing a second voice, Taylor looked up to it. "Hey neita, Im Taylor. I've thankfully done most of my shopping, only two more things left to buy. Going to Hogwarts then?"

Taylor nodded, "Yeah shoppings a bother. Im just waiting on my work robes and gloves." Taylor chewed on her lip as she thought what to say next, then thought of the obvious that seemed to escape her. "What house are you going to be in?"

Taylor smirked. "A snake I see? Im a lion myself. Not that im complaining, its not a bad house. Would have preferred Slytherin to be honest, would have kept me on my toes." Taylor said crossing her arms over her chest and letting a giggle escape her she asked. "Any particular reason you were chosen for Slytherin?"

A smile reached Taylor's face. "I'm not really sure, probably because i wont stop until i get what i want, but i guess that could be a Sytherin trait too. I supose because im loyal? I dunno?" Taylor stumbled through her sentence, truly not knowing the full reason she was chosen for her house. "The sorting hat knows what its doing though i guess."

Taylor tilted her head to the side in thought. After a short moment she replied to Beau's question. "I used to live in England, but moved to Australia and I'm now living there. How about you? Im detecting a slight English accent there?" Taylor enquired with a smirk.

"Thats cool." Taylor said with a nod. "Im from Manchester, how about you?" A smile came to Taylors face, she hadnt thought about England as home for years, she had been young when she moved away, she can barely remember it.

"Oh nice." Taylor smiled. "I wish i could remember England, but i have but a few memories left of what my house was like and stuff." Taylor bit her lip. "So what you interested in?"

Taylor grinned. "I most definatly will be, my parents promised me that we could move back there for a while after i finish Hogwarts." Listening as Beau explained what he enjoyed doing, Taylors smirked. "Into the extreme sports then, I'd love to try skiing and snowboarding, but i havnt been yet. Too wrapped up in starting school." Taylor said honestly. "I love time to myself, to read, or write or anything, so long as its peaceful. Dont mistake me for the quiet type though." Taylor laughed.

Taylor mocked a shocked expression. "Never." She laughed. "I cant wait until Summer holidays, my Dad promised to take a sky diving, ive wanted to go sinse i was young." Taylor smiled. "How you settling into school?"

Taylor laughed. "Yeah me too. Well hey, i have to be off now, but i hope to see you around school." She smiled.

As Taylor turned to leave she noticed a girl stood behind her. "Hi, yeah we are first years." She said with a smile. "Im Taylor, nice to meet you, sorry to run off, i have to get to work at Madam Malkins." She said with an apologetic look on her face. "We should definatly talk another time though." She said with a smile and a wave, before scuttling off, she was going to be late if she didnt hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back