Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The next recipient on Theia’s list was one she didn’t recognize at all, who she assumed must have been older and in a different house. Not sure of how else to find this girl, Theia decided to stay in the great hall to look for her. “Athena Holmgaard!! Is Athena Holmgaard here?!” Theia called out to no particular table, hoping the girl was in the hall somewhere, or there was someone nearby who could point her in the right direction to find her.​

@Athena Holmgaard

Athena was on her way to the great hall to get some food and something to drink. It was the time of roses again and Athena didn't actually was happy in that time. It reminded her of what she didn't got. She had gotten roses before, because she had Mazi as her amazing friend. But she desired for someone who liked her a boy and something what seemed like love. Although she had no idea how that would feel. In her own dreams she found her place at the table and got something to eat when someone called her name. She than looked around and saw a girl mentioning her. This was so awkward. Athena than waved towards the girl, what was this?

When a girl waved at her, Theia walked over with the red rose for her in hand. “Are you Athena Holmgaard? I have this rose for you.” She said as she held the rose out, hoping this was the right person and she wasn’t accidentally giving the wrong rose away. Theia made sure to hand over the note with the flower so the girl knew who it was from.​

red rose said:
I love you, my best and dearest friend. You are the most beautiful person.
Maze

Athena smiled as the girl came over her and told her she had a rose for her. She was indeed the right person the girl was looking for. '' Yes yes I am her.'' Athena than said happy. The girl took the rose from the Slytherin and the note that was onto it. She was curious who would be sending her this rose. It would be a friendship rose for sure. Because of the colour. She had an idea but hoped it was right. And when she read the note she smiled brightly. She was so glad with a friend like Mazi and she would tell her that with another gift, not a rose but just something nice. '' Thank you!'' Athena said friendly to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back