Scared Witless

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy was hiding behind a post looking at the dark and creepy street with wide eyes. There where tears shining in her eyes. How had she taken a wrong turn into Bleak Street? Her mother had warned her that if she set foot in this place that she would have a whopping for sure. Judy was just as scared of her mother as she was in of the street itself. Judy's light blue eyes started to lack salt water as she moved from lamp post to lamp post completely lost. "Someone help me." She said in her soft squeak of a voice. She had meant to yell it but she was so scared it seemed that her voice had ran away without her. Judy shivered when she looked into the window of a shop. A loud wail came from her throat as her face distorted. Judy once again was crying.

Emily Meminger was walking around Obsidian when she took what seemed to be a wrong turn, but she shrugged it off and kept walking she was just in the mood to go for a stroll and see what would happen. As the small girl walked her long blond curl's walked and her warm chocolate eyes glazed over from anxiety. Perhaps I should just turn around, she thought.

Emma pursed her lips, not realizing that she had come to a slow halt in her thoughts, trying to trace her way back to the main wizarding street. New Zealand is different, I think I prefer Edinburgh, she thought as she resumed walking in the direction she was heading, assuming that there would be another road onto Obsidian Harbour.

Judy stopped wailing long enough to see that someone was there. She rubbed some of the tears on her cheeks away with her sleeve and walked over pulling on the other girl's sleeve. "Do you know how to get out of here please I'm lost." She said the started to sob again. She didn't like this place. She didn't like it at all. And her parents had let her wonder again. She should have known she would get lost.

Air headed Judy strikes again Judy thought bitterly. She wished she weren't like this. She wished she where braver but she was just so scared all the time. Judy looked up at the girl making her eyes go large so she could see the terror in them. Her soft brown curls where messed up from all the running she had done.

Aleyha had been walking through Bleak Street for what seems like forever. She had Vera, her smooth green snake, wrapped around her neck, and another snake, a black one, upon her arm. She had found Tronan in the alley, and liked him. Aleyha's sharp ears turned toward what sounded like a girl crying. Her red eyes glanced about, seeing no one. "Follow the sound..." Tronan told her. Aleyha nodded and followed the voices until she stopped in front of the crier.

Her red eyes gleamed deviously. Her almost white hair swayed almost unnaturally. Aleyha said coldly, "It is pathetic to cry in the middle of a place like this." Aleyha had no smirk, no smile, just a blank face. Her voice was like ice, as she stared disapprovingly at the girl crying.

Emma felt a tug on her sleeve and her heart foolish heart skipped a beat. Then she heard a voice, it wasn't threatening, so the shy girl calmed down as much as she could in such an eerie place.

"Do you know how to get out of here please I'm lost," said an obviously frightened stranger.

Emma turned her head towards the girl, and removed her arm away from her and eyed her curiously, then took a small step backwards when the all ready wide-eyed girl widened her eyes even more so. They did show the girl's fear, but something about them creeped the girl out. "No I don't," she said in her kindest tone.

She gave the girl a warm hearted smile then said, "But I can only assume that there is an exit here somewhere, so if you'd like you can walk with be." Emma looked up at the grey blue sky and smiled to herself, she inhaled, as if she was inhaling the colour. It was a small quirk the girl had always had, but she felt that someone's mood can drastically change by the weather. The blond smiled to herself with a certain peace, before looking back at the girl.

As Emma waited for a response she heard yet another girl's voice, but this tone was not like the first, and the words were much different. "It is pathetic to cry in the middle of a place like this." She glanced over at the girl and raised her eye brows when she saw a pretty emerald coloured snake. How odd, she thought.

"Hello," Emma said, with her strong Scottish accent, in a slightly less than cheery tone, the girl's coldness, had affected her, and she did not like it in the least, but she decided she would smile through it. She probably wont stay long anyways, she thought.

Judy sighed and wanted to hug the new girl so tightly but she knew that it wouldn't get the best reaction. Judy nodded wanting so bady to get out of a place like this. Her tears stopped though they still streked her face. "Thank you really I don't know what I would have done out here all alone." She said finally putting a smile on her face. At least she wouldn't be alone out here. Her happiness didn't last long though.

In front of her was the scariest girl yet. White hair with red eyes and the coldest voice she had ever heard. "Well... Well... Well..." She tried to say something back like her mother told her to say when the kids at school where picking on her. Nothing came to mind. Not only was she already scared out her mind just being here but this girl was sending a chill up her spine. That snake was making her cower as well, right behind the blond.

Aleyha shot a glare at the girl that said hello to her. Her smile simply made her irritated. Aleyha heard the attempted say. Aleyha found pleasure out of it, however, it did not affect her in the least. Aleyha pointed her hand, which her new companion Tronan, the black snake, rested upon, and threatened, "If you stutter again, then I will release Tronan on you. Unlike Vera, Tronan just might be poisonous." Vera rested her head on Aleyha's neck.

Aleyha whispered in Parseltongue to Tronan, "You will try to bite them if I ask you to, right?" Tronan raised his head, and stared at the girls. He answered, "Of course, my lady." Aleyha smiled in her mind, but nothing played on her lips. Her red eyes were locked both the girls. She wore her gothic attire, and she expected both to not mess with her. She wouldn't have reacted this way if that one girl wasn't being so pathetic and crying.

Emma just rolled her eyes at the girl that shot a glare at her. "Now, I don't think setting snakes on people is exactly the smartest thing to do parselmouth," she said after the girl spoke to her snake, immediately recognizing it, like a true Meminger she had read up on everything in her new world before she had entered it.

Emma glanced over at the girl that was cowered behind her and rolled her eyes once more, the girl was being a little melodramatic, something she hated. "Will you stop crying?" Emily asked, showing her irritation in the girl's tears, this sort of outburst was unlike herself, but the two girl's were ruining the seemingly pleasant day for her.

Judy gulped holding back the tears that she didn't know where starting to fall again. "She's going to sick the snake on us I know she is." She wispered. Judy was going to go into histeics soon she just knew it. "Let's just go please, let's just go. I don't like snakes and she said that one was poisonous." She whispered again tring to get the blond girl to go with her.

Judy's cheeks where drying but there was no grantee she wouldn't start crying again some time soon. "I don't think setting snakes on people in any way isn't smart thing to do." She was finally able to say out loud but she was still hiding behind the blond girl. The girl's attire was another thing that scared her. It came to Judy's attention that this was not the right time to be a cowerd. Then again she couldn't help it.

Aleyha smirked as the girl that looked braver tried to stand up to her. Was she stupid? Aleyha assumed so. She snapped, "Indeed. The smartest thing to do is to keep your mouth shut before you regret it. Last thing you want is actually facing me. Tronan isn't nearly as dangerous as what I can be." Aleyha stroked Tronan lovingly. Aleyha had known how to fight easily. She taught herself, and she knew that she had a heart to hurt someone if she wanted to.

Aleyha had pushed her brother down the stairs last year or the year before. This was nothing. Aleyha glanced back up at the girl who was acting like a coward. "You finally speak, other than crying deliriously. You sounded like a mudblood." Aleyha flipped her hair back, and out of her face. Her face was cold, fierce, yet elegant at the same time. Aleyha wondered if she should just leave these two girls to die here by the hands of a Death Eater, or to scare them out herself, so she wouldn't have to deal with them at school.

Emma scoffed at the white haired girl's words then retorted in mockery, "What are you going to do let Mummy and Daddy get us? Please.." She rolled her warm brown eyes but stopped when the girl said mudblood. Emma didn't know her blood, and to be frank blood didn't matter to her, but that comment wasn't directed to her so she decided she wouldn't comment.

Emma blinked her eyes at the brunette's words and said, "What ever, you both are ruining my walk, besides I prefer to stay around more intellectual company." Her last comment was sent towards the white haired girl with the snakes more then anything, though the brunette was irritating her with her terror in this road, it was only a road after all. "Good bye," she muttered in Gaelic as she turned to walk away.

Judy saw her only cover start to walk away after saying something in a strange lauage and started to shake. "Youknowmudbloodisreallyameanword.I meanallbloodisthesame.WeallbleedredfromwhatIhavereadinbooksandreallyitwouldbeimpossibletoreallybeamudblood.Howcanbloodbemuddy.Mudisamixofwateranddirtnotblood." She started to babble though in controled sobbs anything to keep the snakes and the other girl distracted. It was then that she heard a bark. She looked to the side and saw a big dog coming towards then. She was about to scream when she saw it was Harley, the family dovermen.

"Harley you wonerful beautiful dog!" Judy yelled taking the leash. She knew that it must have been getting late if her parents sent Harley to find her. The dog barked again this time at the girl with red eyes and growled. The dog started off taking the small brown haired girl with him. Judy was just glad to be away from all this. "Wait Harley no!" She said but it was no use. Only her father could control the large dog compleatly. Judy was taken like a rag doll behind the massive dog all the way out of Bleak Steet. She hoped never to meet the red eyes girl again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back